• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine Amphetamine benzo help

NUKESHOCK

Greenlighter
Hello, so I'm and addict, I've got ADHD and get Ritalin / methlyphenidate and Xanax scrips, I also buy otc codeine phosphate 60mg pills and Nitrazepam. I snort my Ritalin 10Mg quite alot like 1 pill every hour usually burning through 8-15 pills in one go and use the Nitrazepam benzo for the calm down.
I used to take like 240mg codeine a night after the Ritalin & before the benzo ( also use the codeine for Chronic back pain ) but also for recreation.
Now the problem is recently been going through a very tough period and been dosing my 240mg codeine in the morning, I know about the codeine ceiling so I don't dose atleast 7hrs - 24hrs.
But now I take 300mg but get no euphoria the last 3 doses, last night, this morning and just now and still no euphoria just slight pain relief. Even snorting my Ritalin I barely get any euphoria, before I'd get an insanely great euphoria for 45mins after snorting and now it's like 5mins of barely any euphoria.
I know about tolerance but I've done more for longer periods and never got this problem.
I used to take alot of Nitrazepam before but managed to taper off, and only recently got it again , I'm suspecting that even when I take it the night before it kills any euphoria from Ritalin codeine even after 24Hrs, I know it has a long half life but even back then this didn't happen.
Is something wrong with me only major change is that I quite cigarettes and am using a vape with high nicotine ( Can't take more than 10-15 puff without feeling giddy or nausea, funny cuz codeine, Ritalin, tramadol, acid and all those nausea inducing meds never make me nauseated )
Any thanks , I'm new to posting and if I broke a rule please let me know

Also, neither the Xanax or Nitrazepam has ever potentiated opiates for me, in fact they actually take away any euphoria from Ritalin and codeine.
I'm Half Colombian & Chinese. I heard that some Caucasians are poor codeine metabolizers and maybe I'm affected ?