• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine

KetamineFean

Greenlighter
i got some new blow so i took 4 lines then next day i discover blod out of my nose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my question is to the experts is this shit too good or mixed

i got some new blow so i took 4 lines then next day i discover blod out of my nose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my question is to the experts is this shit too good or mixed
Rofl, I've snorted 3 grams of real cocaine in one night and not even a drop of blood. I live in 🇵🇪peru though....outstanding quality shit

Possibly the boric acid they put in a lot of it these days, I’ve got a thread on how to clean it up but you just have to use it out of a nasal spray bottle instead of actual lines, but at least your guaranteed clean product.

Yea you shouldn’t have blood, that’s often from excess acidity or some other nasty cut.

-GC

Last edited:
do you have a history of snorting? Did a piece of septum come out or just blood?

but yeah, I wouldn't snort that stuff before you clean it up

beware of infection, I would grab some saline or something to clean your nose

I live in 🇵🇪peru though....outstanding quality shit
What's real coke feel like? Is it as good as they say? I've always wanted to try real coke - I'm just about done with all the stomped-on cut-to-hell product they have here in the States.

You can buy a neti pot at any drugstore for around $20 and it should come with a bunch of packets that contain salt / sodium bicarbonate. Mix it with warm water preferably pre-boiled although I just use hot tap. Maybe I have a brain eating amoeba that's got to be it. Is that what's going on?

What's real coke feel like? Is it as good as they say? I've always wanted to try real coke - I'm just about done with all the stomped-on cut-to-hell product they have here in the States.
Arghhh man, that's a tough question to ask. Tbf, yes it is good BUT moderation is the key with that shit. U needa know how to snort, good blow feels good, doesn't burn, makes you talkative, tastes good(the so called drip) and it lasts quite a bit snorted( if it's real good shit 4 or 5 bumps ea 40 mins is enough). If you overdoit you feel uncomfortable or get paranoid even with the most outstanding shit. The one time I tried almost pure coke (95-97 or 98%) from the vrae Valley made me feel uncomfortable dude. Between me and ma mate bought 2g and were doing lines, holy fuck at times my heart was beating so fast I didn't enjoy that much tbh. Thing is I've tried another batch thst was almost pure too but idk this shit was Like a light coke, I enjoyed that much more. It's hard to tell really cuz they don't make PURE 99% TRUE SHINY FLAKES since the 90's when ether was banned. With ether you make the purest coke but that shit if you do something wrong ur lav explodes so most of the coke now is washed or purified in the final step with acetone. You still get a 85%+ even 95% product but a lot of other alkaloids in there aswell that's why different batches feel different weell what u expect, 5 fking indigenous ppl stepping on coca leaves then adding acid in a clandestine lab... don't expect to get an A+ product. That's y ppl always say/complain thst cocaine is not the same anymore Luke it was in the 70a or 80s.. ALTHOUGH TTHERE ARE A FEW MOFOS THAT STILL MAKE THAT SHINY MIND-BLOWING STUFF BUT IF EVEN IN THE CAPITAL ITS HARD TO GET AND EXPENSIVE AS FK. Imagine in your countries. Thats y I'd never snort blow outside my country 😆

You can buy a neti pot at any drugstore for around $20 .... although I just use hot tap.
And you can buy a gallon of distilled water at the same place for around $2. Maybe it's a one in a million chance, but I don't want to see your brain get amoebicized.

I'd rather smoke crack tho man haha even though it feels totally different. For me, that's the best way to consume cocaine and also very destructive. That's y I don't use cocaine altogether anymore even tho a gram costs 1-2 dollars here rofl

I'd rather smoke crack tho man haha even though it feels totally different. For me, that's the best way to consume cocaine and also very destructive. That's y I don't use cocaine altogether anymore even tho a gram costs 1-2 dollars here rofl
I bet you the coca leaf is loaded with polyphenols and vitamins A & C and to the discerning user has a pleasant stimulating effect.

I bet you the coca leaf is loaded with polyphenols and vitamins A & C and to the discerning user has a pleasant stimulating effect.
Ahhhhh u mean the leaf or the powder??? Bxz I'm serious a fking gram of decent blow costs like 2 $ a gram theses days... well at least up until 2 years ago when I was smoking crack daily. I've quit cocaine altogether, in never ever doing that shit anymore in any of its RoA.

At one point I was begging money on the streets lol it is so cheap here I'd tell ppl I got robbed and needed money for my bus. With 5 coins I had a gram. I wasn't even homeless, just fiemding for more.

Depends on what you expect from it. It's a subtle drug and not at all what Hollyweird portrays coke to be like. Never do coke alone because it's a total waste of money. It's a social drug and you need to treat it as such. People underestimate how important setting is when it comes to blow. Taking the right amount and hitting the golden spot is an art though because if you and the others take too much, everyone in the group ends up with logorrhea, trying to dominate discussions due to the out of control egopush that comes with (good) coke. Also make sure to wash the cocaine. All that caffeine cut leads to bruxism which is very bad for your dental health and also makes you jittery and basically ruins the entire coke high. You also wanna get rid of all those nasty short acting amp RCs that many dealers put into coke to give the illusion of selling "potent" stuff. Good cocaine feels nice and clean. It doesn't feel like a hard drug and if it does, then you got shit. Cocaine is supposed to give you a smooth comeup, subtle but pleasant euphoria, mental stimulation that feels natural as opposed to the tweaky and cold amp stimulation and the very unique egopush that makes you feel like you're saying something meaningful even when it's actually incoherent nonsense. I held entire debates with my sis where we argued back and forth over all kinds of things and we each thought to be waaay more eloquent than the other...after coming down we realized just how much we overestimated ourselves. That's how you know you got some good cocaine :p

But regarding what I said about high quality coke being by far the best drug ever, its still essential that it actually is absolutely high quality, anything even remotely less is not really anything more than utter crap in which case its far better to just flush that stuff thru the toilet and take your losses as they present themself...