• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine

E

Edges

I keep seeing websites that sell cocaine online. Is this legal? Or is this a trap?

If you are trying to source maybe think again.
Ya know good and well that cocaine is not legal to ship through any postal system.
Please read the BLUA before posting further.
Thanks and bless.

Oh no...please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to find a source or avenue to sell it. The bold accessibility on the links that pop up peaked my curiosity as to how they could get away with it since it is so illegal. I didn't mean to violate forum etiquette.

I didn't mean to violate forum etiquette.
All is well sorry for being so forward and wrong about it all.
Those are good questions. If they do get away with it it isn't for long. Both parties can look forward to major fines and time in federal prison... depending on where ya at.
Maybe someone has experience with this and can give better answers, IDK.
One

Last edited:
All is well sorry for bring so forward and wrong about it all.
Those are good questions. If they do get away with it it isn't for long. Both parties can look forward to major fines and time in federal prison... depending on where ya at.
Maybe someone has experience with this and can give better answers, IDK.
One
No worries...you have to protect the integrity of the forum and the privacy of the members. I'm navigating with training wheels. Lol.

I am thinking you will fit in nicely in our "home" and you are very welcome to express as you wish... just try to be respectful of others? Please and thanks.
So... is cocaine your drug of choice?

I am thinking you will fit in nicely in our "home" and you are very welcome to express as you wish... just try to be respectful of others? Please and thanks.
So... is cocaine your drug of choice

Thanks! Yes...cocaine is my buddy. Lol. We were introduced last year. I played around with dosage size to get just the right buzz level. That was fun...most of the time. Found out quickly that more isn't always better. Lol. Finally got the nerve to join a group like this to openly talk about it and not get the wrath of the Church Lady 😎

Found out quickly that more isn't always better.
What words of wisdom!
Been there and shit turns on ya when it is overly abused... most everything in my experience.
Too much coffee and I go into a sort of "short-circuit" mode where it is very uncomfortable and makes me erratic as hell.
Love some yay but that shit breaks the bank too fast and keeps balance in the negative. Had to find a way to control usage so I can keep the bills paid. lol

Nah, cocaine isn't your buddy, buddy

She's an insidious bitch...y'know...one of those who profess eternal love and devotion and then, when you're well and truly under their spell without even realising it, will asset strip you of the very fabric of your being without even a sideways glance.

Nothing good ever came from cocaine. It's a con. A sham. A good for nothing non-drug. One minute you're enjoying yourself and then ya wake up 20 years later in dystopia.

Church lady over and out - welcome to Bluelight

She's an insidious bitch...y'know...one of those who profess eternal love and devotion and then, when you're well and truly under their spell without even realising it, will asset strip you of the very fabric of your being without even a sideways glance.

Nothing good ever came from cocaine. It's a con. A sham. A good for nothing non-drug. One minute you're enjoying yourself and then ya wake up 20 years later in dystopia.

Hey there...can't deny that the

Hey there...certainly can't deny the powerful allure. I'm so glad I didn't meet this bitch when I was young, broke and invincible. Now, at the precarious age of 55, I am wanting to talk to others who are on the same path of finding the right combo/balance of coke to keep it good and manageable.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you see coke being advertised on the regulagur web it is most likely a scam, you can research that website by checking it with trustpilot and such others, which will practically always say its a scam...