• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine vs Meth?

50/50 I enjoy them them equally the same I get good coke and ice both are very euphoric but ice lasts way longer cokes a good upper if wanna get sleep as well cus the highs short lived

Not even gonna lie.... Cocaine is not my favorite.... Meth all the way. Meths like the big bad bro to coke. Cracks alright but was always way to addictive.

I prefer meth as its easily smokable and I dont like lining things up anymore. So spaceykid and I are in agreement. Xx

this spaceykid would agree also...
but i stick to pharmaceutical amphetamine these daze

Sadly never had meth but I would almost guarantee I'd prefer it to coke - I can understand cokes charms but stims are functional for me & cokes just a stupidly expensive pointless binge imo - I am sure meth is smoked but I'd like to try it at a reasonable amount orally

Sadly never had meth but I would almost guarantee I'd prefer it to coke - I can understand cokes charms but stims are functional for me & cokes just a stupidly expensive pointless binge imo - I am sure meth is smoked but I'd like to try it at a reasonable amount orally

The reason I like meth is because ANY way goes. Shove it in your but. Down the pee tube. Up your nose. Eat the stuff. Smoking. IV. Smoke and snort [Hot rail]. You can dissolve in drinks for a little boost, let it melt under your tongue.... Crack dont work because of the Baking Soda.... Not so water soluble to me.... Heroin taste to foul to dare eat or snort.... It does dissolve pretty good in water though.... But the cuts worse... Coke..... Gotta be careful and make sure its coke before even considering IV or snort or eat..... Cokes easy to cut...... EASY. At least meth YOU WILL know if its real or not.

this spaceykid would agree also...
but i stick to pharmaceutical amphetamine these daze

Bleh. Dexies are great to get through study or work but no fun man.

Coke is great too but cbf lining it up every 20 mins but fun I suppose if in a group situation or during sex lining it off a lovers body or some shit like that. Meth is great to puff puff pass or iv with a lover omg so sexy.

Yeah I sound like a drug ho but who gives a shit <3

I really only take stims for practical purposes these days, so in that sense dex are perfect for 8 hour recording sessions and great for dancing all night.
I think these days i prefer that they're not too fun. Each to their own, i guess.

I did some coke in the early 90's. Would do it socially (once a month, every few months) mostly hang out in some dive bar. However, hated the comedown....high BP, headache, lack of sleep.

Meth, meh. I swear to this day it was cut in some H I tried. I couldn't sleep for 2 days, heart was flip/flopping.

Guess I prefer to nod/relax than b jacked up.

i think i prefer meth over coke as it reminds me so much of my first love; mephedrone.
meth is very similar to meph imo - gives me mad nostalgia
coke's a bit of an unknown quanitiy

The only thing about coke is if you od it is so awful. Seriously you'll wish you were dead the next morning. Killer headache. Extreme lethargy.

Bleh. Dexies are great to get through study or work but no fun man.

Coke is great too but cbf lining it up every 20 mins but fun I suppose if in a group situation or during sex lining it off a lovers body or some shit like that. Meth is great to puff puff pass or iv with a lover omg so sexy.

Yeah I sound like a drug ho but who gives a shit <3

Sound like my kinda drug ho haha just kidding ?. But no. ? I also.... Enjoy dosing with meth for sex.... Especially for bisexual swinger sex ?.... And.... The comment regarding Meth being cut with Heroin.... For me these two nasty witches came at one time and in a couple.... So for me thatd be okay. I love speed balls.....

Depends on ROA and personal preference really. snorted meth doesn't feel anywhere as good as snorted coke.

Comparing cocaine to meth is so funny. If you say coke is diesel gasoline, then meth is basically rocket fuel.

Most posts regarding cocaine are pretty inaccurate so far. Good cocaine should not cause headaches the next day or a harsh comedown. I've done some silly quantities of coke in the past and never felt much more than fatigue the day after. But it was always cut off the brick when i bought it, no shit added to it. Meth i have never and will never try. Cocaine is good because it doesn't keep you awake for a week. I don't use any drugs now but this is speaking from past experience.

Cocaine itself is quite toxic and damaging, don't rely on the myth of "the other caines" being to blame, or that it's mannitol causing you headaches, and not necrosis in your septum. Maybe you don't believe those things, but I've heard a lot of coke heads dance around the fact their drug of choice itself was the cause of their symptoms.

It's actually worse for your cardiovascular system (by a lot) than meth, which ironically, despite the price, is much more pure than cocaine too.

They are all bad for you.

Hey there, welcome to bluelight, greenlighter. Might want to get that username changed from your email address.

After all, we know you have 100% pure coke on you.