• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine vs. Adderall (Euphoric Wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cocaine will make your heart explode, meth will too. Do something fun. Coke packs a bang, meth, and amphetamines, pack a punch......

*Snorts line off stripper then high-fives his peers*

Dude, it's sooooooo amazing till you stroke out.

It's like I do a line and SHAZAAM!!!! I'm in the fucking zone!
Fucking like a rabbit, and having a terrible comedown with a sore penis really doesn't change my mind about it at all.

I will do it till I am not healthy enough to do so.

To me there is no comparison, being high on coke takes the cake for me. Adderall (for me) is such a dirty fucking high that seems to leave lasting negative effects days after dosing. While on coke I feel like a fucking beast, and when on adderall I feel like a nervous wreck. Everything feels a lot more artificial. The comedown I get from adderall is 10 times worse than coke. Oddly enough I really don't get comedowns from coke/mdma.

To me there is no comparison, being high on coke takes the cake for me. Adderall (for me) is such a dirty fucking high that seems to leave lasting negative effects days after dosing. While on coke I feel like a fucking beast, and when on adderall I feel like a nervous wreck. Everything feels a lot more artificial. The comedown I get from adderall is 10 times worse than coke. Oddly enough I really don't get comedowns from coke/mdma.

To me serotonin is the key to this. Coke is a happier smoother high.

So never tried Cocaine yet, but done Adderall PLENTY of times this year. Now I'm wondering (Since I have the money to buy the COKE, hehe), which is more euphoric in your opinion fellow bluelighters?

I have always used instant release adderall (Usually pop 20mg snort 10mg and pop the other 10mg 2 hours later). I always get very euphoric with Adderall, it makes me feel like everything is perfect.

NOW, with Cocaine, is this euphoria as strong, Im just guessing its stronger but it lasts much shorter than with Adderall and Amphetamines.

Does anybody have experience, what in YOUR opinion is more euphoric. And are you as sympathetic with Coke as on Adderall?

I guess what Im asking is how similar are the highs between Adderall and Cocaine?

you nailed it in that coke is stronger but way shorter and if you reach a certain point it can make you fiendish where as adderrall lasts quite awhile and whereas with adderrall you get pep and a gradual lift off coke shoots you rite up but when it runs out you crash hardcore

you nailed it in that coke is stronger but way shorter and if you reach a certain point it can make you fiendish where as adderrall lasts quite awhile and whereas with adderrall you get pep and a gradual lift off coke shoots you rite up but when it runs out you crash hardcore

Yes dude. Cocaine will leave you in the dumps harder than a bin full of trash being collected by BFI and stolen only to be burned in the end.

Yes, it can be that damn bad sometimes.

Well I've never messed with coke, at least not yet, if I could find some in my tiny town I'd love to try a line. I've heard a nearby city usually has some pretty good stuff and I know a few guys who used to be into coke, so I might have to once again become my own experiment, for science of course.. lol I've heard a lot of people say that it's over hyped and over priced for what you get though, I really wish I was friends with someone who is into coke, just so I could try a small line and get a feel of if it's worth it or not, I'm pretty big on the whole "bang for your buck" idea lol

On the other hand I'm pretty sure I've tried just about every scripted stim except for desoxyn. Out of all I've tried (focalin,Vyvanse, adderall, concerta and ritalin) I would have to say out of those my favorite would be Focalin I think I got it about a week after I acquired like 5 40 mg vyvanse. In my opinion if you want to be really euphoric with almost no side affects (except for everything that comes with binging on stims) Go for the focalin if you can find it. The first time I did them I think they were 10mg and I took one orally and railed one and I was flying for a good 2 hours, nothing but a really clear speedy high ( I tend to mix stims and weed quite a bit so of course that changes things, and IMO really helps fight off any possible nausea). The only problem I found with focalin was that your tolerance goes up almost right away to where if you were to start at around 7 pm by about 1-2 am you most likely be able to feel much of a high, even if you redose, It just keeps me up throughout the night (It's a good way to catch up with friends in other time zones though).

MY second choice would have to be Vyvanse. I just love vyvanse because it's a really clear high for a 'phet high, it's almost a "translucent" high IMO you can tell it's there but you don't feel really high, you are just extremely happy and energetic for hours, for me this is a perfect combo with some herb, I let the vyvanse start to kick in and then smoke a joint and I'm good for a few hours. I just really like the positive feeling I get from these, Normally I'm a pretty anti social and socially awkward person, but while I'm on vyvanse I'll talk to people for hours on end (and type books when normally I would type a few words to most people) and it seems like it leads to me talking to people I haven't seen or talked to in a long time, I would say my main reason for liking vyvanse so much is due to my social ineptitude. It might sound kind of sad on my end, but I'm pretty tweaked right now, so I couldn't care less right now lol

Now I know a lot of people love adderall and I can see why, the first time I ever took the little blue adderall generics (10mg? I think, might have been 20mg's any one know off hand?) I railed up two of them and within about 2 minutes, I was just sitting at my desk talking to my friends, then suddenly it felt like I was being lifted out of my seat... literally, honestly the first time I took adderall I thought it was the best stim I'd tried yet... But I only felt like that for maybe 45 minutes to an hour, after the initial rush I was left with a really "dirty" feeling amphetamine high. It was still a nice high, but I found that I clenched my jaw a lot more and a lot harder than I do with any other stim I've tried, and I just don't really care for the high much after the initial rush I felt, would I do them again, for sure. Is it my favorite stim? Not really but it's worth a go IMO, the first time is pretty fantastic...

I think I'm just gunna stop there since I haven't done enough concerta or ritalin to give too much info, then again I don't actively try to get concerta since it's a pain, and since I'm not dependent I don't really see much point in going through the trouble to break the time release, someone tell me If I'm really missing out with concerta, but it just seems like more hassle than it's worth.

I'm sorry if this post is humongous, or just rambles on, I'm pretty jacked up right now but I tried to keep it somewhat on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.