• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine vasoconstriction and agmatine or citrulline for vasodilation

It will help a bit on the peripheral circulation, but since Cocaine is a calcium channel blocker, it wont work like it would with amphetamines. That is also why Cocaine is so dangerous to the heart. Any way, the best tips I can give you is: do less.
Call it a night after the sixth line or so. Then you wont be so bothered by vasoconstriction. And most of the good effects are diminished any way, leaving you only twacked out with a nasty stim feeling and wide awake.

Reactions: CFC
Yes….I get 116 gram bottle of L-Citrilline powder from Healthy Planet

L-Citrilline is Amazing for healthy BP & cardiovascular health. Nitric Oxide a potent vasodilator I use for sex purposes in a cocktail with LSD or Cannabis, 200mg depo-testosterone IM several days before weekend

1.5 gram X 3 daily and 2 - 3 hours before I take a fat scope

L-Arginine 1,000mg tablets are almost useless before of metabolism

L-Citrilline 5g daily is a significantly more effective L-Arginine which increases Nitric Oxide in the bloodstream giving ROCK HARD erections lol and you won’t get a heart attach sweating like a maniac in a 45min-1h cluster fuck on LSD ha ha

But ya…..Cocaine use…..would be great to be taking L-Citrilline 1.5g X 3 daily & Taurine 1,000mg X 3 daily (taken together)

Magnesium Bisglycinate 200mg few hours prior to bed is also advisable

Has anyone tried to combat the vasoconstriction of cocaine with vasodilators like citrulline or agmatine? Would this help with some of the cardiac side effects?
I've been having great success using agmatine to counteract the vasoconstriction from kratom and tobacco.

Kratom vasoconstriction is so bad for me that I wake up with terrible headaches and weird visual disturbances, like it's cutting off blood flow from my brain's occipital region. Tobacco gives me day time headaches.

I've been taking 500mg agmatine in the morning/evening, and these issues have stopped. It also has significantly lowered my blood pressure and improved circulation, I no longer get cold feet.

Great stuff!

I've been having great success using agmatine to counteract the vasoconstriction from kratom and tobacco.

Kratom vasoconstriction is so bad for me that I wake up with terrible headaches and weird visual disturbances, like it's cutting off blood flow from my brain's occipital region. Tobacco gives me day time headaches.

I've been taking 500mg agmatine in the morning/evening, and these issues have stopped. It also has significantly lowered my blood pressure and improved circulation, I no longer get cold feet.

Great stuff!
Kratom causes vasoconstriction for you? I don't think I've noticed any 😮

Do you get it with both leaf and extract?
Yes, both. My body seems like it's starting to reject mitragynine in general. In the last year or so it's been giving me various other side effects that I have not had in the 9 years prior. Anxiety/dehydration/liver issues/palpitations, etc.

I assume it's mitragynine because both leaf and extracts do it, but 7-OH doesn't cause these issues.