• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine use, worried.

Sponty

Greenlighter
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I have been using coke for about 6 months now, on Fridays not everyday. I?m just a bit worried about what?s kind of damage this is doing to my nose. I?d only do ?40 worth in a night (Is this too much?)and only on a Friday usually.

One side of nose curves in while the other is pretty much flat it?s really hard to explain. I?m not sure if it has always been like that as I?ve heard no ones nose is perfectly symmetrical.

I?ve had a few friends tell me I would have to be taking quite a bit in order to cause major damage to my nose and others telling me I do not. I don?t know what to believe and I?m beginning to get quite worried.

Before bed after a night I would wash my nose with a damp tissue and try to clear it as best as possible. Sometimes it?s a bit sore for a few days after but it?s easily bearable and soon goes.

I don?t really want to stop as taking it seems to make me able to finally be stress free and relax but fear that I may have too, please help!

Thank you.

Cocaine are crystals so is corrosive for the nostil but taking only Fridays during six months does not can do damage serious. Is important crush well the stuff and wash the nostil with water and salt after each inhalation. Too can aspire soft for not cause an impact strong. A famous said about snort snuff "may be this is the use finally of the nose human"

I don't think your use is frequent enough to cause serious damage but its never too soon to quit.

Do you think the curve in my nose has always been like that and not caused by it. I?ve just bought some vitamin E liquid, I?ve heard this can help.

Hopefully it?s nothing and I?m worrying about diddly squat.

A lot of times a person wouldn't know until the damage is done. Do you get congested often or have nose bleeds? I would stick with products that are designed for nasal passages. There is a nasal spray called Nozoil which contains vitamin E and it's supposed to be pretty good. My ENT gave me a sample of this stuff called Ponaris. Also, Ayr is good for keeping your nose moist. You have the right idea in keeping it irrigated.

Hi, yes I suppose you could say that is true. I don?t get nosebleeds very often at all and I?ve always been congested my whole life haha.

I don?t known if I should worry or not.

Your friend's are right on the long term deal, at least that would count for the mayority. And one time a week, without extending that one time beyond one day and night :)

That's on the border of responseable use, I myself began to feel really bad when 1 became 2. And so did my nose, I get nosebleeds easily and coke will give it when indulging.

Something about that stuff is very bad for the sinuses. Unlike dl-amphetamine which is not pleasureable to snort.But for me causes no real damage after 2 days.Cokaine is delight to insuflate and numbs that's the problem. + the frequent dosing. A physiological salt nasal spray dispenser would ellimenate some of the inconveniences I guess during or after.

Last edited:
Cocaine are crystals so is corrosive for the nostil but taking only Fridays during six months does not can do damage serious. Is important crush well the stuff and wash the nostil with water and salt after each inhalation. Too can aspire soft for not cause an impact strong. A famous said about snort snuff "may be this is the use finally of the nose human"

Hey Rafayte, I'm just commenting on your previous post. I would make the friendly suggestion that you use a different translation application than the one you are using, because your language is not completely understandable. I don't think the misinformation is intentional and it's not totally important, but Cocaine is not harmful because it is a "crystal", it's harmful because of its unique effect on soft tissue that arrests the flow of blood. Cocaine was heralded as a miracle drug when it was first used in surgery over a century ago. It could be used to locally numb an area, but could also be injecting into the spine to produce complete lack of sensation below that vertebrae. In surgery, that is, temporary usage, it's great for this purpose, but when used consistently, the loss of blood flow to a given area will eventually lead to death of the tissue.

I think that you may be getting some indications of damage, given what you are describing. It's difficult to make a suggestion from the point of HR philosophy, as what we're dealing with is inherently dangerous. It's not like, say, cleaning the area before an injection to prevent infection. It is an inevitability that if you are experiencing the effects of Cocaine, it is simultaneously killing the soft tissue that it comes into contact with. To say that there is absolutely no way for damage to occur in a 6 month period is quite ignorant and probably dangerous. I'm relatively sure that if all of the variables required are in place, one could completely destroy their septum in this period of time. It's not likely, yes, but to say it can't happen is just not true.

As you know, the best recommendation is to stop using Cocaine. This is the only way to truly ensure that you will not experience damage from your Cocaine usage. Have you considered alternative routes of administration? I would take Cocaine by the rectal route of administration over intranasal any day of the week if I had the choice. The effects are more powerful, longer-lasting and there is a lesser chance for tissue damage given the nature of the environment.

If you do choose to continue using Cocaine, I would suggest getting something like a Neti-Pot. You mentioned that you clean your nose after your usage, but simply sticking a damp tissue up your nostril is not going to completely clean your sinuses. A Neti-Pot will actually wash out your entire sinus. Basically, if you do continue to use, but are afraid of damage, do your best to clean up after each usage.

I don't think your use is frequent enough to cause serious damage but its never too soon to quit.

This.

It takes a hell of a lot over time to cause major damage. Took Stevie Nicks 20 years of heavy use to get the hole in her septum (kept it so her voice wouldnt change).

Weekly small use wouldnt worry me personally but if it worries you investigate alternative roas.

I think I?m going to book an appointment with my GP and see if they can have a look at it for me and hopefully I will find out if my nose is in danger or not, does everyone who does it worry about this or is it just me haha