Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine use side effects?

DeafJet

Greenlighter
How frequent would you have consume cocaine to experience the more damaging side effects? also, I do it probably 2 weekends every couple of months when its available so im not too worried just curious, does it take heavy constant usage or can extreme side effects sneak up? been suffering from a blocked up nose for about 2 days nose tried saline and thats been the best so far but still blocked up.. :\

Took me 2 yrs heavy use to win me a left nasal valve collapse ... Fucking real impressed with that. I'm up in arms which is more damaging - coke or meth!!

that's intense man sorry to hear, coke is hard to get for me and this is only my second gram i've ever got and i don't think its a high enough grade to grab a hold of me that easy. all drugs are fuking toxic in high quantity, some of my friends think coke is harmless because they barely do it but meth is the devil to them because its more common than a cup of coffee here and probably consumed more casually so they fuck them selves up myself included lol when you get to the stage when you start belting out 4500 words on the note pad on your phone writing lyrics/poems for 18hrs in one spot you learn what borderline insanity is, its sad but funny i just learn from my stupidity i guess lol 8(

thanks mister, that thread answered a lot of questions. heavy stuff.

that's intense man sorry to hear, coke is hard to get for me and this is only my second gram i've ever got and i don't think its a high enough grade to grab a hold of me that easy. all drugs are fuking toxic in high quantity, some of my friends think coke is harmless because they barely do it but meth is the devil to them because its more common than a cup of coffee here and probably consumed more casually so they fuck them selves up myself included lol when you get to the stage when you start belting out 4500 words on the note pad on your phone writing lyrics/poems for 18hrs in one spot you learn what borderline insanity is, its sad but funny i just learn from my stupidity i guess lol

I'd suggest that using cocaine is going to prolong your recovery from meth. It'd probably be best to lay off stimulants altogether.

Honestly its better to use coke 1-2 times a week (meaning a few lines) rather than sniffing/smoking meth. Meth is a completely different effect and lasts for a while.

I'd say the only side effects, givin your frequency of usage, would be dribbling shit about the same (or a 2nd) subject for a bit over an hour n a slight numb mouth.. well that was what I experienced about 3 hours ago off a bit less than half a point of clumpy, slightly yellow, fish scaley sorta stuff... and that was after I had half a point of meth IV over 12 hours prior to the line (ie. I was coming down hard n was suprised it did anything)

Id hazard a guess that cocaine is more cardio toxic than meth?

lolwut? I was under the impression meth was way worse for your cardio-vasular system than meth?? can someone back me up here because I've been told this by a few old school users and being a sufferer from hypertention, I've found coke to be way less taxing on the body :?

I'd say the only side effects, givin your frequency of usage, would be dribbling shit about the same (or a 2nd) subject for a bit over an hour n a slight numb mouth.. well that was what I experienced about 3 hours ago off a bit less than half a point of clumpy, slightly yellow, fish scaley sorta stuff... and that was after I had half a point of meth IV over 12 hours prior to the line (ie. I was coming down hard n was suprised it did anything)

lolwut? I was under the impression meth was way worse for your cardio-vasular system than meth?? can someone back me up here because I've been told this by a few old school users and being a sufferer from hypertention, I've found coke to be way less taxing on the body :?

oh look I could be wrong, thats why I put a ? at the end. I do know that cocaine IS a known cardiotoxin and with prolonged use can damage your heart. I would like to see someone like Ebola or a similar member post. Id be very interested in the answer.

Loads. It can make all kinds of problems for your SA node with long term use. Vasoconstriction in addition to increased cardiac rate, risk of thrombosis etc. Stroke, MI, DVT etc. Then you get cutting agents such as Levamisole etc. Street purity in Australia rarely above 15-20%. Just a few common risks with using cocaine in Australia and indeed the rest of the world. All the best love psy.

I was also under the impression that cocaine was pretty cardiotoxic, more so than meth, but methamphetamine is more neurotoxic than cocaine, I could definitely be wrong there though.

I think using cocaine once or twice every couple of months is pretty moderate use, and you would have minimal odds of suffering severe side effects from that frequency of use, in the short to medium term, at least. With that said, nobody can say for sure, underlying heart problems or batches of cocaine cut with harmful substances could lead to problems with even the most moderate use of cocaine.

Cocaine is very cardio toxic. Adding etoh creates in vitro cocaethylene which further increases vasoconstriction, tachycardia and the risks associated. The reason users that have posted here about their personal experience with cocaine having lower cardiovascular risk vs meth is because most aussie coke is cut to fuck. 20-30% would be high quality.

Compared to the 80s and even the shit i had in the 90s its utter garbage. Then go to south america and get cocaine you know what gets around in OZ is utter crap. There is a documentary in which a young 20 year old pommie lad had a thrombus lodge in his pulmonary valve. He now has a pacemaker.

Excuse my poor spelling etc using a touch phone to make this post. That should be enough data to make a reasonable hr post. What do you think mods, a worthy HR contribution?