Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine substitute?

scrateyams

Greenlighter
Hi guys!

Okay so i've just started using meth, and as soon as it's gotten me hooked, my boyfriend cuts me off. Sadly i can only acquire it through him :/

Anywho my question is i was wondering if cocaine is a good substitute for fiending for meth? I mean will it help me to not crave meth so much or would it make it worse? thoughts? opinions?

It might take the craving for meth away. ....but then you will have cravings for cocaine. In my opinion it would be the wrong thing to use in your situation.

your gonna do what your gonna do

but maybe your bf cut you off cuz it was gettin outta control

sure he cant really tell you what to do but if he's just lookin out for you then maybe thinkin bout slowin down isnt a bad idea.

sure you could use coke to feed the need for the stimulants or whatever, ive never done meth but i think most stimulant users like meth over coke so it'll prob leave you wantin more/goin back to meth

As i figured lol. Thanks guys for your input, besides jenkem. That is s horrible idea!! But i guess ill figure this out for myself shortly, i feel like im going nuts!!

Ohmygoodness never! I certainly dont want to wake up next to a mutilated goat or eat a cops car seat >.<