• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine sticking together and unable to chop it into a fine dust.

pbuilder

Bluelighter
Rather than a fine dust like usual, its kinda ended up almost like sugar in little tiny clumps.

I'm guessing it's a bit damp, is their anything I could have done to dry it.

It's definitely was coke though cause a 50mg line had me grinning at the wall like an idiot for 10 minutes and it's got the beautiful smell.

I also dissolved a bit into water and noticed about 25-35% of it sadly didn't dissolve, so unfortunately I'm assuming their is a non water soluble cut.

edit: btw am I allowed to post a picture?

yeah i've gottn that before, my friend has name for it... hmm i forgot what he calls it but I actually will notice that to an extent with really clean coke. It tends to stick to itself, try using an actual razor blade.

Humidity will also affect the blow so that is somewhat of a legit concern... i just don't know what you're environment is like. Try gettin a descant to put in with it.

Lastly and most importantly but not terribly likely in my experience is that you got Cocaine base (the simpler form of the chemical) rather than Cocaine HCL (the purer salt you usually find)

In my opinion I don't wanted powdery coke, the "tackier" stuff is usually better. and by your estimate 65-75% is excellent purity for street coke. Enjoy!

You can post a picture if you want but it will be still quite hard to tell if we don't see it in motion, how it sticks together.

yeah i've gottn that before, my friend has name for it... hmm i forgot what he calls it but I actually will notice that to an extent with really clean coke. It tends to stick to itself, try using an actual razor blade.

Humidity will also affect the blow so that is somewhat of a legit concern... i just don't know what you're environment is like. Try gettin a descant to put in with it.

Lastly and most importantly but not terribly likely in my experience is that you got Cocaine base (the simpler form of the chemical) rather than Cocaine HCL (the purer salt you usually find)

In my opinion I don't wanted powdery coke, the "tackier" stuff is usually better. and by your estimate 65-75% is excellent purity for street coke. Enjoy!

sorry for the confusion but that wasn't my estimate, that was just water in-soluble cut estimate, I am sure their are also water soluble cuts. I wouldn't estimate over 50% purity, but it does seem like decent coke, it's just annoying spending like 5 minutes chopping up a line and it still not being a nice fine powder lol. This will be especially annoying when I'm at the club that I bought it for.
Here is a picture that I "found". ;)

beautifulj.png

Last edited:
Gah, hardcore trigger!

But yeah, it does look quite humid. I used to have a hell of a time doing coke in the middle of a summer night rainstorm. Not much you can do but store it with a dessicant and use a razor blade.

Trigger?

Anyways now I gotta go searching around the house for one of those silica packs! They come in everything, but are never around when you need one :(

^Yeah, that picture got me fiending something fierce.

haha thought you were talking about the toot for a second cause it's pretty wide.

I can't find any dessicant packs, will putting it in an airtight container with some table salt (in a separate pile of course) also absorb the moisture from it?

edit: table salt no upon further research, although I believe plain old rice will work.

edit edit: AWWHA! i found a silica gel pack, and I put the coke in a small tupper-ware container with the packet, hopefully this does the trick.

Last edited:
Here's what u do and it works like a charm

We used to get flame moist coke all the time:

Put coke on a piece of glass
Very easily take a lighter and mildly heat underneath the glass not letting the flame sit in one position, sort of running it back and forth,
Don't flame it too much, and voilà powdery coke

Also, don't forget which side u flame and end up snorting from that side :) lots of soot will ruin a pile of coke lol ;) ;)

^^^ Ah, this sounds like a good method. I've been looking for a way to dry out my EP, I'll give it a try.

Cocaine is very hydroscopic and the more pure it is the more water it will absorb from the air around it. Simply dry it using one of the above listed methods.

Put your stuff on a piece of glass as flat as possible. Put it over a light bulb over a lamp top for about 3 minutes. Run your lighter over a dollar bill over your product.. chop it up, repeat... like dust.. repeat with the rest of product and it will mix everything together... removes all humidity and chunks and changed texture completely ?

Microwave a plate until it is warm to the touch and cut on that. DO NOT NUKE YOUR COKE! Just put it on the plate after it's warm and it will cut much more easily.