• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

cocaine stay sticky / gooey when freebase with ammoniak?

cgdon

Bluelighter
im europe located and why does mine coke stay sticky / goeey when making crack with amonia ?
the last couple of batches from street or DW allways loses a little bit and the product stays sticky, i need to put it into the freezer to make it hard again...
years before covid it went rapid hard and just need to cool it down with water and now its fucking sticky / goeey
what cut is this? my reagents are allways the same ...

cocaine : https://ibb.co/0tpqN93
cocaine reagent test : https://ibb.co/cDw0zNk

marquis : pink colour ?
liebermann : orange / red / yellow ?
morris a / b : blue ?

crack cocaine : https://ibb.co/g78WJN1

the effects are more trippy then euphoric ?
what happens with the cocaine scene?

im europe located and why does mine coke stay sticky / goeey when making crack with amonia ?
the last couple of batches from street or DW allways loses a little bit and the product stays sticky, i need to put it into the freezer to make it hard again...
years before covid it went rapid hard and just need to cool it down with water and now its fucking sticky / goeey
what cut is this? my reagents are allways the same ...

cocaine : https://ibb.co/0tpqN93
cocaine reagent test : https://ibb.co/cDw0zNk

marquis : pink colour ?
liebermann : orange / red / yellow ?
morris a / b : blue ?

crack cocaine : https://ibb.co/g78WJN1

the effects are more trippy then euphoric ?
what happens with the cocaine scene?
If you are in europe and get such shit you have to find a new source, europe has high quality coke, with in belgium the highest purity of the world with 76% purity in general, the most coke in the rest of europe except the uk shit is about 67%, which is quite high for these days...

I dont know what cut it is that keeps it pasty but its definitely a very dirty cut, there are more than dealers enough, why dont find another one and try cleaning your coke with acetone before cleaning it with ammonia, which btw is not crack, crack is cooked with baking soda and due to the baking soda left in the crack it makes a crackling sound while heated, hence the name; crack.

Grtz amigo

If you are in europe and get such shit you have to find a new source, europe has high quality coke, with in belgium the highest purity of the world with 76% purity in general, the most coke in the rest of europe except the uk shit is about 67%, which is quite high for these days...

I dont know what cut it is that keeps it pasty but its definitely a very dirty cut, there are more than dealers enough, why dont find another one and try cleaning your coke with acetone before cleaning it with ammonia, which btw is not crack, crack is cooked with baking soda and due to the baking soda left in the crack it makes a crackling sound while heated, hence the name; crack.

Grtz amigo
coke is tested in a dutch lab centerlast week result : 82% cocaine without cuts, so the akaloids made it paste ?
they told me it was to strong

coke is tested in a dutch lab centerlast week result : 82% cocaine without cuts, so the akaloids made it paste ?
they told me it was to strong
Then I dont know what the problem is, but its still either cut or contains impuritities, otherwise it would be 89.1%, its bs that its too strong, my coke ranges between 84 and 86%, and still contains lido, which they already add in sa in about every coke...

Its not too strong, just use small amounts...

Then I dont know what the problem is, but its still either cut or contains impuritities, otherwise it would be 89.1%, its bs that its too strong, my coke ranges between 84 and 86%, and still contains lido, which they already add in sa in about every coke...

Its not too strong, just use small amounts...
bullshit.
the only cut they add is levamisole in colombia ranges from 1-30% .
lidocaine , procaine , benzocaine are cuts that streetdealers use.
the coke these days is made from shitty labs full with coca leaf inpurities that ruines the high.
this coke was horrible speedy, 1 line keep me going for 3-5hours and labtest told me it was clean and high purity. so probaly ot's my body that don't react any good anymore or the coca akaloids are toxic.
lidocaine is a nice cut for making crack, it makes the crack hard and not gooey.

bullshit.
the coke these days is made from shitty labs full with coca leaf inpurities that ruines the high.
this coke was horrible speedy, 1 line keep me going for 3-5hours and labtest told me it was clean and high purity. so probaly ot's my body that don't react any good anymore or the coca akaloids are toxic.
lidocaine is a nice cut for making crack, it makes the crack hard and not gooey.
I live in the city with the highest general purity in the world...

I live in the city with the highest general purity in the world...
so ? high purity doesn't mean its good cocaine.
you can get 60% cocaine that is made from good coca plants that gives you a good euphoria... had multiple batches tested by a dutch lab center and i allways had above the 70% clean and the cocaine was feeling like caffeine , garbadge ..
so my point is that the quality allways is arround 70-80% but made from shit jungle labs that don't clean the impurities good.

Our coke is good, a little bump and youre exploding from euphoria, energy, no jitters or tweaking, easy comedown, believe you me, I do some things with c in large amounts, its up there with the best stuff in the world.

No matter what city in world you live in the coke nowadays is made with different precursors which have become harder and more expensive to get thus leading to the use of inferior and “dirty“ precursors, resulting in a different, and in my opinion an far inferior product. The coke nowadays is vastly different from the coke from the late ‘60’s throughout the ‘80’s (approximately). This is all based on my personal experience, others might have different experiences.

No matter what city in world you live in the coke nowadays is made with different precursors which have become harder and more expensive to get thus leading to the use of inferior and “dirty“ precursors, resulting in a different, and in my opinion an far inferior product. The coke nowadays is vastly different from the coke from the late ‘60’s throughout the ‘80’s (approximately). This is all based on my personal experience, others might have different experiences.
same experimence , the cocaine nowadays lack euphoria for me. it'syears ago i have some euphoria from cocaine and the batches are tested above the 70% purity...
the reagent tests are also weird colouring and the effects are like a research chemical... the batch i now have is 82% purity clean and the effects are slowing building up and after 30minutes i have full stimulation effect ( head high ,anixiety , paranoia ) for 3-4 hours and no feeling to take more ... sounds like good cocaine? but i feel like shit on it...

I fully agree coke from the past cant be compared with coke these days, but when I say best among the world I mean for these days, for me its actually not the same drug anymore as it used to be, what a loss!

bullshit.
I’m new to the site and want to thank you for resolving a question me and my friends have had for years. I’m from the uk but have also lived in Brazil and for the last 10 years+/- I have noticed the Coke/Crack from both places has given me the twitchy, paranoia side effects practically from the first hit when using.! (It used to only start around hour 36...!) As it seemed the same strength if not stronger I assumed I’d altered something within myself from years of use. Glad to be informed that hopeful isn’t the case and there’s been a drop in standards in the ‘manufacturing’ Thanks again.

I’m new to the site and want to thank you for resolving a question me and my friends have had for years. I’m from the uk but have also lived in Brazil and for the last 10 years+/- I have noticed the Coke/Crack from both places has given me the twitchy, paranoia side effects practically from the first hit when using.! (It used to only start around hour 36...!) As it seemed the same strength if not stronger I assumed I’d altered something within myself from years of use. Glad to be informed that hopeful isn’t the case and there’s been a drop in standards in the ‘manufacturing’ Thanks again.
Its partially due to cuts, more cuts can for ppl not used to high purity, and even in brazil average purity is only 40 to 60%, feel like stronger coke, and most ppl who are used to cut up average quality prefer it over high purity cause most ppl think that this highly stimmed effect that also gives sharp edges like tension, jitters, tweaking, not one bit feeling despite the energy boost totally relaxed in both mind as body as well, a huge crash afterwards and insomnia are actually effects from coke, but these are not at all coke effects but effects from several stimulating psycho active cuts which ruin the entire coke expierence.

Also lately coke is simply not at all as good as it used to be, however pure, since i dont even consider it real coke anymore since its no longer cooked with ether, instead of kerosine now cheap petrol from a gas station is used and many original ingredients used for coke production are replaced by way cheaper fully synthetic wanna be tolerable substitutes, which is not tolerable at all.

And like the person you quoted said most coke is produced in low quality self made dirty jungle labs by chemistwise total amateurs that it contains indeed lots of impurities and residues.

Also new cuts are being used, good coke should be shiny, but this really shiny coke these days is due to boric acid and other shit.

Coke doesnt even taste or smell the same as some 20 yrs ago, it now tastes and smells way more chemical and the effects are truly disapointing compared to the coke i knew during my addict days... My friends who only quite recently started snorting coke dont even know what this giga ego boost that can lead to a god complex actually is, this ego boost used to be huge making lots of coke users arrogant and overly self confident, now at best you feel somewhat less insecure... And since my friends live like me in the two countries with highest average coke purity worldwide they already had from themselves really very good purity coke and even when snorted from my above average and probably as pure as it gets 86% purity coke they didnt get this huge ego boost...

So fuck coke, coke is dead, only high purity basecoke i considered still worth doing but i even totally quit basecoke as well.

Last edited: