• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine re-up?

JordanBelfort

Greenlighter
If I do line of coke, I usually want more. I've heard that once you're up on coke, more coke won't get you any higher, is this true? If so, how long should I wait to take another bump, in order to get the full effect of the coke? The coke is always 65-70% purity.

You are OBVIOUSLY not Jordan Belfort, He would never ask such silly question because he would be so fucked up on ludes he would have his face laying in a pile of coke till he woke back up! How dare you besmirch his good name! I say good day to you sir!

If you really only did one line, you are not HIGH yet. You would have to do it until you weren't getting any effect....and then, well, I would likely pass out because I have been up for 2 or 3 days. LOL

A few hours to come down maybe?

haha, you can always get higher on coke! until you have a seizure or die or whatever.

just wait until the previous line is running down and have another (usually every 20-30-40mins). dont go too crazy though, the crash can be fucking BRUTAL. maybe just try a total of half a gram spaced over a few hours to get a bit of experience, rather than doing 3 grams in a night and having a panic attack the next day.

haha, you can always get higher on coke! until you have a seizure or die or whatever.

just wait until the previous line is running down and have another (usually every 20-30-40mins). dont go too crazy though, the crash can be fucking BRUTAL. maybe just try a total of half a gram spaced over a few hours to get a bit of experience, rather than doing 3 grams in a night and having a panic attack the next day.

Ok, so on this one..I sort of disagree. I know what you mean as far as you can get higher but haven't you ever reached a point when the next line just didn't do anything?? I have. I also had an achy chest at the same time so I also got worried. I gave myself a bit of a break after that. Maybe its a matter of just being too tired and the coke not being strong enough to make a difference then?

The coke is always 65-70% purity.

uh huh. Most people who talk about coke purity have nothing to back it up with, it's all sweet lies told to make them feel better about spending a lot for lactose.

If it's even 70% pure cocaine, a tiny little bump the size of your pinky nail should get you absolutely mashed...

Anyway, with good cocaine, you only need a little bit to get high. Doing too much, like Scarface size lines, you'll get way too stimulated and probably have to sit down and not do anything for a little while... that or you'll freak out. So yeah, if it's good cocaine, you don't need to do more once you're high on it.

You'll need to do more in about 20, maybe 30 minutes, when the high wears off though :p

That's pretty accurate IMO/E. Real levels of good coke are rarely above 50%. Even in South American countries.
Actually if you do the usual amounts with that purity and repeat it within a couple of hours you danger OD'ing, or have seizures, etc.

It's rather common to believe you found 'good' quality Coke when the one you are using seems to be so much better than the usual.

Last edited:
If I do line of coke, I usually want more. I've heard that once you're up on coke, more coke won't get you any higher, is this true? If so, how long should I wait to take another bump, in order to get the full effect of the coke? The coke is always 65-70% purity.

What you are talking about is what I call "stacking". Cocaine doesnt stack well with itself, so, if you are already high on coke, more will not get you proportionately higher. If you want the full effect of that initial line or blast, you will need to wait until you are back at baseline, and rested; in other words, the next day.

In my personal experience, I hate cocaine! The reason is back in the day (like 20 yrs ago before they were cutting it with baby powder and stuff). One line of that stuffd have me SOOOOOO high i felt like I could see 10 miles every where I looked. I could hear everything, and I could do anything-i WAS BEYOND INVINCIBLE!Fast forward about 20 minutes and omg the crash. The extreme high I felt equated to the extreme low i felt. And I'm talking suicidal low. And now matter howmany more bumps I did, nothing helped.All it did was clog my nose so badly that I was snorting water to get it to unclog. And I felt like that for about 8 hr. I will never touch it again!

In my personal experience, I hate cocaine! The reason is back in the day (like 20 yrs ago before they were cutting it with baby powder and stuff). One line of that stuffd have me SOOOOOO high i felt like I could see 10 miles every where I looked. I could hear everything, and I could do anything-i WAS BEYOND INVINCIBLE!Fast forward about 20 minutes and omg the crash. The extreme high I felt equated to the extreme low i felt. And I'm talking suicidal low. And now matter howmany more bumps I did, nothing helped.All it did was clog my nose so badly that I was snorting water to get it to unclog. And I felt like that for about 8 hr. I will never touch it again!

That is intense. Wow. Well, I can tell you for sure that the cocaine that you get now isn't that strong...and I have never been so high that the crash made me want to hurt myself. Not even close.
This makes me wonder what the hell they cut it with. I have never heard anything like that before. Could just be a weird chemical response for you? Not saying that it is unheard of to have a crash but that really seems rough. I know some people who feel down and kind of sad or crabby but suicidal?? geeebus and craggers.

People react differently. An author once wrote he'd been with the kings of Cocaine and he's almost jumped from the 22nd floor - after trying the 'good Coke'. Never again he says.
I believe he was high when he wanted to jump reason for which he didn't want to ever delegate that power to any drug. So that's his experience with Coke.

I guess it's all relative when we speak about each one's reactions.

Last edited:
Oh sure...I was just surprised by the way he described it. Body chemicals react really differently. Tis a bummer that it cant be enjoyed...alas.

uh huh. Most people who talk about coke purity have nothing to back it up with, it's all sweet lies told to make them feel better about spending a lot for lactose.

If it's even 70% pure cocaine, a tiny little bump the size of your pinky nail should get you absolutely mashed...

Anyway, with good cocaine, you only need a little bit to get high. Doing too much, like Scarface size lines, you'll get way too stimulated and probably have to sit down and not do anything for a little while... that or you'll freak out. So yeah, if it's good cocaine, you don't need to do more once you're high on it.

You'll need to do more in about 20, maybe 30 minutes, when the high wears off though :p

QFT, I use to sell 80-90% purity (tested), and I hated coke it was solely to support my dope habit, of course this was many years ago and it came out of little Havana. When the coke was so fish scale looked like it jumped right out of the sea. I every once in a while would sit down with potential new clients and do a bump or two, and there was this one black guy who said if he needed to do more than what would fit in his overgrown pinky nail, it wasn't worth buying. I brought it into Orlando and sold large quantities to this guy, I only ever had it in my hands for an hour or less. I saw what the final product looked like after he stepped on it. I could not believe it. So I would always save a little for my friends because I couldn't believe how much people were getting ripped off. I made so much fucking money doing that but it went as soon as it came, I lived like a king for two years, and spent it all on dope. If I wasn't so stupid I could still have tens of thousands of dollars in savings.

the crash can be fucking BRUTAL

Yep. I once had someone ask me what cocaine was like... I thought for a few seconds and replied "powdered depression". Sure, you feel great while on it, but 10 min after it runs out, you feel the worst in the world. I actually told my mom I was addicted to H after a night of doing coke; at that point, getting reamed/disowned/kicked out/cops called on wouldnt have been any worse than where I was mentally. ymmv