• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine question

Rob91837

Greenlighter
I got some chunky sparkly coke that's somewhat dense I think? I'm pretty sure that's normal and somewhat a good sign but my question is that when I put a lighter to it, it kinda melted and turned a little brownish. Is that crack or?? Thanks!

i just began a thread about coke. i just bought some for the first time tonight and railed three conservative lines. i felt a little europhoric, talkative, and a hint of anxiousness, but nothing real bad. the drip made my throat kind of numb, i think that caused me to think i was having trouble breathing. it has a "chemical" odor. can anyone give me tips on the use of this, so i dont' kill myself and tell me how i can know if the coke is any good?????????????????? thanks in advance for any tips on this. i am alone and purchased a gram of this stuff.

The numbing is normal and maybe you just had anxiety and was worrying to much about it but im no expert lol. Coke to me has a unique smell after a line that reminds me of crack but idrk. Good coke that ive had was always snow white in color and had very flaky sparkles on it. Bad stuff ive had was a darker white and once a brownish which those times I got it, it was already powder. I think clumpy coke is a good sign and if the coke turns straight to powder when you chop it then its not a good sign due to cuts people use. Also take a little on your finger and lick it. You should feel numb in the spot you licked but that's not real reliable because of other numbing chemicals people cut with but still a good sign. Anyways take it slow and see how you feel. Be safe bro. my advice to you, don't do it and never do it again lol don't f your life up. Experience it once or twice at most but its not worth it at all due to the price and the damage it does to your body and nose all for a drug that is expensive as shit. Its Basically like all the things you worked up for In life and now your paying to take away all your dreams you had and making your life focused about that next line. Sorry I'm not trying to be that guy lol but imo I don't think that would be any fun. I haven't been addicted because I rarely do it but I think I'm kinda lucky cause I've never been addicted to anything ? just don't do a lot and keep it on the low. Try some mushrooms, lsd maybe, weed for sure but coke isn't what you want lol. Be smart ?