• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine question !

32bits

Greenlighter
Hi guys !

Ive simple question to be answered if possíble ;)

Ive bought 2 grams the past month and me and wife have been consuming from it once per week to enhance our sex experience ;) and its quite nice.

Ive been reading a lot about it and seems that cocaine it a high risk drug and i want to be safe above all !

As you can see our consumption is very small and we both do sports and are quite healthy persons.

My question is , is it possible to consume (from same bag) 5 times and at 6th time (if amount consumed is same!!! ) have knowed health problems related with the comsumption (heart attack, seizures, etc..)? Can all turn out bad in my situation ?

Any construtive comments will be aprecciated l

Thanks for the help guys !

well yeah cocaine use can result in heart problems and/or death, not quite sure what you were ttrying to get at heree \/

My question is , is it possible to consume (from same bag) 5 times and at 6th time (if amount consumed is same!!! ) have knowed health problems related with the comsumption (heart attack, seizures, etc..)? Can all turn out bad in my situation ?

just remember to pace yourself and if you can avoid mixing alcohol with cocaine as it can form cocaethylene in-vitro and its a rather unpleasant chemical on your body,

Never mixed it up with other drugs only benzos after last line ( from 3 lines ( dosent seem a lot in my view ) to come down better and calm high heart rate .

Never mixed it up with other drugs only benzos after last line ( from 3 lines ( dosent seem a lot in my view ) to come down better and calm high heart rate .

yeah i do the same, i loath taking stimulants without the safety net of a benzo for bedtime

Is it really such big danger on quantities we take and knowing previously what coke we have as it from same 2 gram bag ?

everything in moderation, an overdose if stimulants can be fatal and at the very least extremely uncomfortable
but 2 grams split between what i am assuming are 2 relativley acclimated adults

cocaine can also be quite addictive, fortunately only psychologically, not physically like opiates, alcohol or benzos