• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine + prescribed opiods

Jammycrackers

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post and I'm sorry if it ends up being long - I'll stick to the main points. I live in the UK,I'm a 49 year old woman, with severe spinal deterioration, a spinal cord stimular fitted. Prescribed tramadol, pregabalin,naproxen and was dyhydracodeine (but he stopped that one) .... I'm also on 15mg diazepam daily and 10mg zolpidem as I have bipolar, BPD , and bad anxiety.
So, 3 years ago split with my boyfriend overnight and returned to 'i told u so' family... Started doing coke. Not much. Couple .4 bags a week tops. I lost my dad to Altzeimers and dementia last June, and it fucked me up .. I had to b the strong one, so I hit the coke. 1g every week. Then, 28 days before my wedding November 2021,my fiancé walked out....for no reason.
I'm now doing 1g every couple days. I usually have acrylic nails,but took them off felt up my nose as I've been in massive pain. (Like an arsehole only ever snorted up the right). Às u can prob guess massive, prob 2/3 of my septum on the right has a big hole. It's not broken through but the last 6 months when I got blocked, I'd try up the left n nothin... Now I kno why.
My dilemma is 1.. do I HAVE to tell my GP? Cuz if u in the UK,u kno they'll take all my meds that I need
2.... Will my nose collapse if I stop like tonight? Will I go Daniella Westbrook even tho I quit?

Having bad mental health don't help I know. But I need so much advice I had to ask u guys. Please

STOP NOW, it depends. Ur nose won't fall off but u needa see if u got an infection or something up there. If u have an infected ulcer or something it cud be dangerous..... just applying some antibiotic ointment will help it. Since u don't wanna lose ur meds, don't go to a GP if u don't want. BUT IF U DON'T WANNS END UP WITH A FKED UP NOSE STOP DOIMH THAT SHIT, THROW INTO YHE TRASH BIN IF U GOT ANY LEFTOVERS. ur nose will repair to a certain degree only if u stop.shoveling up shit up there
Just take a look at ursrlf I'n the mirror. Since u haven't used the other side that much
I doubt ur nose is gonna fall off
Just stop while ure ahead still. Good 👍 luck and cheers

I've just thrown it in the drawer. Away from the side of my bed where I generally am. I think cuz I'm depressed,it don't give me a high, it just puts me on the level of everyone else. It's pathetic. I hear myself and think wtf..
I only have savelon, sudocrem and trimovate to hand. Any of them help? And how would I ask for antibiotic cream on the phone appt? I'm really sorry for asking so many questions . I honestly am at the end right now

I've just thrown it in the drawer. Away from the side of my bed where I generally am. I think cuz I'm depressed,it don't give me a high, it just puts me on the level of everyone else. It's pathetic. I hear myself and think wtf..
I only have savelon, sudocrem and trimovate to hand. Any of them help? And how would I ask for antibiotic cream on the phone appt? I'm really sorry for asking so many questions . I honestly am at the end right now
If u developed a hole so fast, ur blow must be very bad quality. That shit wears down ur nose really fast of its cut. Since ur in the UK it's definitely cut unless u were paying 200,£ a gram which I doubt. Whatever thst doesn't matter anymore.does ur nose hurt? Is it bleeding? When u look urzrlf at the mirror how do ubsee ur nose,?

Cocaine is really strong, if it's not getting u high if cuz it's bad quality. Flush that shit.

Hi, this is my first post and I'm sorry if it ends up being long - I'll stick to the main points. I live in the UK,I'm a 49 year old woman, with severe spinal deterioration, a spinal cord stimular fitted. Prescribed tramadol, pregabalin,naproxen and was dyhydracodeine (but he stopped that one) .... I'm also on 15mg diazepam daily and 10mg zolpidem as I have bipolar, BPD , and bad anxiety.
So, 3 years ago split with my boyfriend overnight and returned to 'i told u so' family... Started doing coke. Not much. Couple .4 bags a week tops. I lost my dad to Altzeimers and dementia last June, and it fucked me up .. I had to b the strong one, so I hit the coke. 1g every week. Then, 28 days before my wedding November 2021,my fiancé walked out....for no reason.
I'm now doing 1g every couple days. I usually have acrylic nails,but took them off felt up my nose as I've been in massive pain. (Like an arsehole only ever snorted up the right). Às u can prob guess massive, prob 2/3 of my septum on the right has a big hole. It's not broken through but the last 6 months when I got blocked, I'd try up the left n nothin... Now I kno why.
My dilemma is 1.. do I HAVE to tell my GP? Cuz if u in the UK,u kno they'll take all my meds that I need
2.... Will my nose collapse if I stop like tonight? Will I go Daniella Westbrook even tho I quit?

Having bad mental health don't help I know. But I need so much advice I had to ask u guys. Please
welcome to BL honey, my heart goes out to you for your sufferings

hang in there baby

If u developed a hole so fast, ur blow must be very bad quality. That shit wears down ur nose really fast of its cut. Since ur in the UK it's definitely cut unless u were paying 200,£ a gram which I doubt. Whatever thst doesn't matter anymore.does ur nose hurt? Is it bleeding? When u look urzrlf at the mirror how do ubsee ur nose,?
Nose hurts ALOT... I use ice packs,hot water bottles, take pain relief,eventually half a sleeper to sleep through it. Oh defo cut, it's £100 a g from a "family friend".
My tissue has started having light pink spots,but no blood blood, or nose bleeds....is that a positive? I have been putting antiseptic cream up there.. best I can do without telling my doctor.
I fucking hate myself being like this. Bipolar/BPD ... Addictive personality. What a total cockwaffle I am

Cocaine is really strong, if it's not getting u high if cuz it's bad quality. Flush that shit.
When I look in the mirror n tip my head back,my right nostril is defo smaller than the left. Can't see any other visual changes. But thishole fucking hurts

Nose hurts ALOT... I use ice packs,hot water bottles, take pain relief,eventually half a sleeper to sleep through it. Oh defo cut, it's £100 a g from a "family friend".
My tissue has started having light pink spots,but no blood blood, or nose bleeds....is that a positive? I have been putting antiseptic cream up there.. best I can do without telling my doctor.
I fucking hate myself being like this. Bipolar/BPD ... Addictive personality. What a total cockwaffle I am
Yeah well the same thing happened to me some years ago. I abused cocsine for a few years and I only used my left nostril. With a torch I looked up my nostril and yrah if I had snorted 2g more or so through thst nostril I'd have developed a hole but it was rawww red for likr months and since I smoked cigs it wouldn't heal, I was an idiot. Good keep putting thst antiseptic thst shud be enough to cure it. Ure just gonna have to tough it out a bit. And yeah Def ur nostril prolly u can see a dent on the side of ur nose, one side must look smaller yrah. Well sadly is gonna remain like thst forever, nose is made of cartilage and thst doesn't grow back. Good news is you decided to stop so u won't be damaging ursekf anymore . Seriously thst drug ain't fkinh worth it. U always want more and more and feel like shit in the end. Flush thst shit , the remainders and never look back. Good luck wiff yo life. Ur nose needs a break, ur body Is a temple...take care of it. Don't destroy it no more. Cheers.

Am crying so much, I feel like a total twat
Don't feel bad girl, lots of us been there, just make a promise to ursekf ur never gonna touch rhst shit again. Since I noticed it changed the shape of my nose hence ur whole face changes, so I never did it again. Just keep it clean till ur cartilage recovers from raw red to pink and ull b fine. Try not to blow it, put water up ur nostril instead. It's very sensitive atm so he gentle with ya 👃. Kk love? Take care, lots of hugs. Just promise urself u ain't touching this shit ever again and ull be fine 😁🥰😘😘😘💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍

Don't feel bad girl, lots of us been there, just make a promise to ursekf ur never gonna touch rhst shit again. Since I noticed it changed the shape of my nose hence ur whole face changes, so I never did it again. Just keep it clean till ur cartilage recovers from raw red to pink and ull b fine. Try not to blow it, put water up ur nostril instead. It's very sensitive atm so he gentle with ya 👃. Kk love? Take care, lots of hugs. Just promise urself u ain't touching this shit ever again and ull be fine 😁🥰😘😘😘💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍
Thank you, it's just so painful, it's 7.40am n I haven't slept. Just crying with the pain. Am really worried but you've all given me good advice and been understanding. ❤️ That's priceless. Thank u xxxx

Thank you, it's just so painful, it's 7.40am n I haven't slept. Just crying with the pain. Am really worried but you've all given me good advice and been understanding. ❤️ That's priceless. Thank u xxxx
It'll pass, trust me. Just take care of it gently while it heals and don't fk with blow anymore, good luck :) cheers

My nose hasn't stopped leaking pinky red all day, I don't kno what's best? I put sudocrem on it, but it's still bleeding and so sore. Should I put slight pressure to try n stop it? What if I snap it off,my daughter marries in June n I'll look like Voltemort 😭😭😭😭

My nose hasn't stopped leaking pinky red all day, I don't kno what's best? I put sudocrem on it, but it's still bleeding and so sore. Should I put slight pressure to try n stop it? What if I snap it off,my daughter marries in June n I'll look like Voltemort 😭😭😭😭
Nah it should have heald by thst point . Just don't damage it anymore and ull.be fine