• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cocaine plane shot down

I can't believe that someone escaped!

(or that someone thinks it is a good idea to kill people (risk killing people) over drugs :( )

I pictured a plane made out of cocaine. That high pressurized molded cocaine like Catherine Zeta Jones brings to the Obregon brothers in Traffic, but instead of a doll or whatever that was, it's an entire plane.

I would like to have this cocaine plane.

I was thinking that it didn't get shot down, but someone was overzealous in their cocaine scrapin', line makin' plane flyin' cocaine snortin' frenzy. In their line making efforts they cut out too much of the wall and it broke open. The pressure sucked a bunch of stuff out, ruined so many fat lines!!! (NOOOO!) made the hole bigger and bad enough to put down the plane,

That was the end of cocaine plane. Fell to the earth like Icarus. He flew too high, too close to the sun. Cocaine plane just got everyone too high. I can imagine some people may dismantle it and take home a propeller blade or two or put a wing in the back of their truck.

I live in Peru atm and i don't understand why they use planes to transport the stuff. As I understand it you are much more likely to get the product to the coast or into colombia by land or boat. It must be a time issue but still seems like an avoidable risk. The peru/bolivia border is basically open