• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine overdose

Lionfire

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so last few months swim has been objecting coke and heroin. About a G of each a day
Pattern is white with lil h in shot then H to calm down and do it should every hour. A lot of time the white scares me. Crazy fast heart rate/dizzyness/vomit/headache/hot body temp. One time vision started shaking back and forth and few other symptoms but havnt done that much again. Apple Watch sometime shows heart around 180 im not sure how accurate it is. I google over dose systems and it says things like headache heart rate body temp... which is alarming but I thought those just came with the hig h since it?s all the time and over never had had stroke or seasides. Any input??

as im sure you're aware, slamming coke is incredibly dangerous (but also incredibly pleasing lol). Sounds like your getting close to a full blown "flop" as i call it. I have shot too much coke before and it is nothing short of terrifying. My worst experience i was flopping around on the ground like a fish, lost vision and hearing, heart basically exploding, and extremely paranoid. Literally thought I was dead. This all happened from shooting 3 points (.3 grams) of pretty good quality yay.

cheers and be safe...