• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cocaine, Opiates, other sugestions except crazy things (meth etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomhs

Bluelighter
Hello. This is actually more about my gf than me... Well both. I've taken cocaine a few times, and A LOT of times legal opiates (oxy, dillies, and recently and still kind of on and off Subutex aka Buprenorfine.). I suffer from major depression so yeah, no excuse but helps...

My gf has anorexia/bulemia, huge depression, over the years her body took a toll: unstable heartbeat and blood tension, tons of pills (the only ones that mess with what i meantioned is really the benzos).

When i was hooked up on Bupremorfine i helped her so much I kinda saved her life. Then my body started cracking (good for 2 days sleep for 1) so i had to cut it with help from my doc i went from 2mg to 0.5 then 0. She is dying from depression (it makes her want to lose weight more, take other shit). I want to, for a while at least help her (and me) with some illegal downer (I can get most). She was recently denied hospital IV of the best anti depressant because her heart showed to be too unstable, she was so sad. What can i do to make her feel better enought so that i pull her more up after (sounds stupid but it works, if she can break sadness with my help i'll break her depression and pull her up, it has worked just with me on subutex giving her all my love and good life (her life is sadness and loneliness, i cant help her atm, i'm actually now going to take an IV of strongest anti-depress and make some exames).

TLDR of a crazy situation - can a 50kg girl with unstable heart problems take low doses of legal downers and live? OR IS THERE some alternatives (benzos are not, she takes a load of them)
Please help her, sometimes drugs are good. She's a doctor... Anorexia takes all away.

You're saying your girlfriend is a Doctor?

She should see a Doctor. More drugs is not the answer here.

Unless she lost her license or has her degree and not yet full time practiced she should have access to the best Dr's, programs and probably drugs than any of us! Certainly would in Australia, the medical community are like the cops - they really do look after their own....but unlike the cops cos they are human, and good quality humans at that.

She's very unwell, anorexia is as dangerous as any other addiction to drugs that could kill you easily. I hope you both find help, at least you have each other.

You're not a doctor and it sounds like she has severe health problems. Why would you risk her life by medicating her, you are not a medical professional. If she needs to be on medication, she needs to be evaluated and treated by a psychiatrist. Same goes for buprenorphine. If that's all that works, she needs to get that prescribed to her somehow so there's some oversight.

You sound extremely codependent and I think you both need to seek out therapy. You cannot "fix" her, depression is like addiction in that she needs to want to get better and be willing to do the work. The best thing you can do for her is to encourage her to see a psychologist and a doctor and/or psychiatrist. And be supportive without smothering her or trying to do this for her.

I'm closing this because we are a harm reduction forum and anyone who would help you play pretend doctor is just wrong. And if you go ahead and do this anyway, you are wrong also and would only be hurting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.