• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine naive

xannyhead

Bluelighter
I did really no coke at all compared to coke users. Probably less than 100mgs. Feel like it had a lot of the placebo effect involved in the coke effects. (Did it for the second time yesterday)
I want to try it again today. What would be the length and thickness of your average cheap coke?

Of a line? This is really arbitrary tbh. Try something the size of a match and go from there. You will likely need double this amount but better safe than sorry.

It should have hit you after about 10 mins fully, so if it's not doing much, do some more.

That question is so vague and relative. With fire blow 100mg is enuff to b high 40mins st least. With shit blow, u do BUMP and ur nose hurts and can bleed from inhaling garbage. Or not get high st all.

If that info helps, I’m in spain (idk about the quality here)
Arrrgh, it's hard to say really. Depends on ur connects but good blow is fking expensive around 100£ per g. If u paying 50 or so it's cut. Tbh it's not worth doing cocsine if u don't have much money. Only in south America coke is cheap and good quality. I'm Peruvian and I would never ever snort coke outside of my country.

Arrrgh, it's hard to say really. Depends on ur connects but good blow is fking expensive around 100£ per g. If u paying 50 or so it's cut. Tbh it's not worth doing cocsine if u don't have much money. Only in south America coke is cheap and good quality. I'm Peruvian and I would never ever snort coke outside of my country.
Over here 50 euro is the price of in general 76% pure coke...

I did really no coke at all compared to coke users. Probably less than 100mgs. Feel like it had a lot of the placebo effect involved in the coke effects. (Did it for the second time yesterday)
I want to try it again today. What would be the length and thickness of your average cheap coke?
I have access to very pure cocaine but the cocaine i have done outside of south america is almost like a different drug…i can snort a shit load but i can snort a shit load of good coke too if im drinking…

Nahhh man,
Good blow takes u high up in the sky, numbs all of ur mouth and the drip has this very particular plant/chemical taste.
It's very gentile on ur nose aswell, ur heart starts beating fast and smoking cigs feels awesome.
Ok enough, I'm bout to shit myself