• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

i did some cocaine last weekend and after 1 hit i had a heart rate from 120 rest and when walk up it was 170. i was scarry and had paranoia about dying.
would the coke be laced with levamisole and other stims ?

I have 200g coke atm, gc ms lab tested at 95% purity, cooked with ether, and it has been over 2hrs since I hit the pipe and my heart is still really pounding...

anybody ever take too much coke or a good serving of coke and find that it makes them gentle? i've used coke to paint and play guitar before and i find that my brush strokes and guitar playing come off super gently and soft. it's like i'm afraid to have heart problems, so i get super gentle. that's the only way i can describe it. it's like my body goes limp because i'm afraid to stress any muscles or my heart. i have really fond memories of doing one painting on coke. good times.

anybody ever take too much coke or a good serving of coke and find that it makes them gentle? i've used coke to paint and play guitar before and i find that my brush strokes and guitar playing come off super gently and soft. it's like i'm afraid to have heart problems, so i get super gentle. that's the only way i can describe it. it's like my body goes limp because i'm afraid to stress any muscles or my heart. i have really fond memories of doing one painting on coke. good times.
Someone once told me..you can always take more but you can't take less.

Go slow mate

Hate this drug.
I can puff nicotine and put it down.
I can take a drink and put it down.
I can do any other drug and put it away.
I start cocaine, I end up in a binge. It wrecks my impulse-control and reward-seeking pathways.

Taking a psychedelic now to slap some sense into me. Probably will cry. Wish me luck.

Whenever I get into that cycle I use a good candyflip. You need the MDMA with the psychedelic for its TAAR1 agonism. I just got out of a recent addictive cycle once again using this method.

-GC

I love smoking basecoke, it gives me the perfect rush, not too intense like IV coke shit Im gonna kick it! but basecoke is perfectly ballanced, and still heavy enough, my heart pounds and Im high as a kite after a hit from the pipe, I only IVd coke two times by itself and one time I IVd a speedball with #3 H.

I can honestly say my basecoke kicks ass and is the ultimate shit, I get my gear lab tested and to start off my HCL is always between 84% and 95% pure, and I had my base tested last time at 96%, so it really doesnt get any better...

Of course I dont buy per g...

I was addicted a couple yrs to coke, about ten yrs ago, and I snorted mostly back then, 6g a day, now I smoke 1g of base 1 or maybe 2 times a week, and Im perfectly happy with that!

I love smoking basecoke, it gives me the perfect rush, not too intense like IV coke shit Im gonna kick it! but basecoke is perfectly ballanced, and still heavy enough, my heart pounds and Im high as a kite after a hit from the pipe, I only IVd coke two times by itself and one time I IVd a speedball with #3 H.

I can honestly say my basecoke kicks ass and is the ultimate shit, I get my gear lab tested and to start off my HCL is always between 84% and 95% pure, and I had my base tested last time at 96%, so it really doesnt get any better...

Of course I dont buy per g...

I was addicted a couple yrs to coke, about ten yrs ago, and I snorted mostly back then, 6g a day, now I smoke 1g of base 1 or maybe 2 times a week, and Im perfectly happy with that!
Careful with the rapid heartbeat

i did some cocaine last weekend and after 1 hit i had a heart rate from 120 rest and when walk up it was 170. i was scarry and had paranoia about dying.
would the coke be laced with levamisole and other stims ?
Damn, I had a 140 resting the other day, don’t wanna think about 170 :0.
I’ve read levamisole/other caines-procaine etc/ and a semi common cutting agent in the us that starts with an e, can’t find it now all cause extra strain on the heart, but who the hell has patience for an acetone wash, not me :D,,,:(

I was hooked on coke 1986-87 and I won't be doing that again. I only do it a couple times a year. Also, coke is NEVER worth what it costs-- it just goes too fast. It's something to splurge on only every now & then, like high-dollar champagne or caviar.

Yep….I just finished a 6 month daily Cocaine usage. $200 for 2 grams of decent Cocaine, always oily, shimmering, just a hint of moisture (not dry, hard pressed white powder like smashing a Tylenol tablet into powder), oily to the touch and noticeable classic odour of coke, and frequently produced euphoric talkative happy upbeat mood when having a few beers. Smoking cigarettes with a few buds and blasting lines.

Daily I would snort thin medium lines here and there, in morning after Methadone 80mg, breakfast and then a Jin & ginger ale when Methadone kicks in, snort a nice line in my bedroom and head out to outdoor patio for cigarette and 2.oz Jin cocktail. Night time, same thing.

$200 / 2 grams of Cocaine would last 4 days on average …..every week, $200 for a fat little sack of moist, oily, shimmering flakes of great Yayo. 6 months…….,f@ck. Totally unsustainable and a gross waste of money

I get 120 of Methylphenidate (Ritalin) every month/time I pick up my 100 Methadone tablets (25mg each)

It’s been 3 weeks now, no Cocaine……weird at first…..flat emotions, no vigilance or drive. I have been taking Bupropion 150mg XR in morning and a mixture of Methylphenidate (Ritalin) analogs, great considering Cocaine & Ritalin are very similar in their MOA

4-Fluoro-Methylphenidate & Isopropylphenidate

Mostly 4F-MPH and a little IPH in a jel capsule. Very tiny bumps to get a little rise in Dopamine & Norepinephrine in my CNS. The Bupropion helps too….but every other day….I smoke and reduces pleasure of nicotine

First I tried coke I though lol, who’s so stupid to get hooked on this stuff*, not considering I thought so for cigs too. Fast forward few months and I was daily snorting amounts that would easily kill a few without tolerance. WDs I really didn’t notice so much (mind you I was getting off a lot of other things too) but “once you pop you can’t stop” effect is HC, also “if you have some you’ll do some” effect comes soon with coke.

*smoking freebase is another beast, just after one hit I got enough insight why there are so many crackheads where crack is a thing

How would you know if your coke is cut with amphetamines, I did 2.5 grams one night and it definitely gave me a lot of energy and made me real talkative but also gave me the euphoria from cocaine. I noticed the effects lasted a while but I just related it to the fact I kept doing more and more. I did a freeze lip and it went numb but what the top post described as amphetamines I definitely got

How would you know if your coke is cut with amphetamines, I did 2.5 grams one night and it definitely gave me a lot of energy and made me real talkative but also gave me the euphoria from cocaine. I noticed the effects lasted a while but I just related it to the fact I kept doing more and more. I did a freeze lip and it went numb but what the top post described as amphetamines I definitely got
Test it. If there’s any significant amount you might find taste off. And ofc duration. If you don’t overdo coke it’s quite easy to sleep after effects are gone, at least if you don’t suffer from insomnia.

Test it. If there’s any significant amount you might find taste off. And ofc duration. If you don’t overdo coke it’s quite easy to sleep after effects are gone, at least if you don’t suffer from insomnia.
Yeah there were times where I only did like half a gram to a full gram and was able to sleep, same thing with Crack if I didn't binge out on it.

Yeah there were times where I only did like half a gram to a full gram and was able to sleep, same thing with Crack if I didn't binge out on it.
When coke is pure and you have no tolerance 0.5 – 1g is A LOT! A gram of coke as pure as it gets is enough for a night, for a few persons without tolerance. But tolerance builds up so fast that within weeks or months you end up doing amounts that would kill a person without tolerance and it ain’t hard at all to do many grams over the day/night. Only nose is the limit lol. Lungs and veins being able to take in a lot more makes for a disaster. I only smoked it and really liked it and as for I.V. advice from just about any (ab)user – not only once – is a good one. I would say even smoking it might be best skipped as most of those who don’t find cokes high impressive when snorted, usually do when smoked.

When coke is pure and you have no tolerance 0.5 – 1g is A LOT! A gram of coke as pure as it gets is enough for a night, for a few persons without tolerance. But tolerance builds up so fast that within weeks or months you end up doing amounts that would kill a person without tolerance and it ain’t hard at all to do many grams over the day/night. Only nose is the limit lol. Lungs and veins being able to take in a lot more makes for a disaster. I only smoked it and really liked it and as for I.V. advice from just about any (ab)user – not only once – is a good one. I would say even smoking it might be best skipped as most of those who don’t find cokes high impressive when snorted, usually do when smoked.
Yeah I mean I used to smoke a lot of crack, so it wasn't too too hard to sniff 2.5 grams throughout the course of a night, I mean it definitely wasn't pure coke but I was definitely soaring high. Now when Ive done only half to a full gram I definitely got high but not as high as 2.5 obviously and it didn't last as long. There were times I was smoking crack and sniffing powder cocaine together. I'm lucky I never blew up my heart. The times I mixed crack and coke I also had stuff to comedown like one time I had Heroin and vodka and another time I had Klonopin and Xanax.

Yeah I mean I used to smoke a lot of crack, so it wasn't too too hard to sniff 2.5 grams throughout the course of a night, I mean it definitely wasn't pure coke but I was definitely soaring high. Now when Ive done only half to a full gram I definitely got high but not as high as 2.5 obviously and it didn't last as long. There were times I was smoking crack and sniffing powder cocaine together. I'm lucky I never blew up my heart
Did you ever found your tolerance really getting to 0? To me it seems that once you properly abused some stimulant even after a long time you can do a lot more than as a stim virgin. I think that effect is much more pronounced than with opiates. As with opiates with a long enough pause at least first few doses are about as when you first used them, even tolerance builds faster every time. Dissos are I guess most notorious when it comes to perma-tolerance but I think that happens only with some serious abuse, both in terms of doses and time.

Did you ever found your tolerance really getting to 0? To me it seems that once you properly abused some stimulant even after a long time you can do a lot more than as a stim virgin. I think that effect is much more pronounced than with opiates. As with opiates with a long enough pause at least first few doses are about as when you first used them, even tolerance builds faster every time. Dissos are I guess most notorious when it comes to perma-tolerance but I think that happens only with some serious abuse, both in terms of doses and time.
Yes I absolutely feel that after long term use of stims that there is almost always is some form of tolerance, I was sober for two years and when I relapsed I smoke both crack and meth throughout the night and I didn't die or anything, so I definitely think stimulant tolerance stays to some degree, especially compared to opiates like you said. I didn't know that about dissociatives though but that explains why I can smoke PCP no problem after years of DXM abuse.