• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Megathread

I would say that depending on factors like weight of the person, age, metabolism, heart health and what not that influences resistance to side-effects and toxic-effects of coke even less could be very dangerous. I would say that even those who can handle it better than average would experience signs of overdose anywhere between 100 and 250mg snorted in one line. Whole gram effectively absorbed at once would be very terrible and certainly kill some. In reality a lot would end up as a drip and would clog up nose at least somewhat and slow absorption but would still be very dangerous.

I’ve read, I think somewhere on BL that cokes cardiotoxicity in older folks doing coke and resulting in cardiovascular problems, to be exact stroke somehow usually happens from initial dose. It kind of makes sense that sudden increase in heart rate, blood pressure etc might be very dangerous. Sure that doesn’t imply after one snorts first line it’s safe to binge or do insane amounts but is kind of good to know for some casual user with tendency to panic.

Makes me wonder if the natives who just chew leaves get into the same habits and cravings.
Or do they just scoff at the westerners who end up extracting it smoking it and ruining their lives lol.
Heh, same with ayahuasca, the natives drink it, then the westerners come, "discover" it, extract that shit, now we have protocols for extended DMT trips via steady IV-infusion (see DMTx), and I wonder what they think... "What are y'all doing!" lol

Makes me wonder if the natives who just chew leaves get into the same habits and cravings.
Or do they just scoff at the westerners who end up extracting it smoking it and ruining their lives lol.
Heh, same with ayahuasca, the natives drink it, then the westerners come, "discover" it, extract that shit, now we have protocols for extended DMT trips via steady IV-infusion (see DMTx), and I wonder what they think... "What are y'all doing!" lol
As far as I know the chewing or tea drinkers never develop any problems whatsoever. The rate of absorbtion is such that it's totally different from snorting or smoking.

It's a bit like drinking coffee - your fine unless you drink 10 cups an hour or something stupid like that. ( Or if you were to take the caffeine in a different and more dangerous way)

Question on harm reduction and mixing with alcohol.

What if I take one line sober and obviously enjoy the effects for about 30 minutes, then I go to pub as it wears off ( and obviously don't take any more bumps from now on)

Is that slightly safer than mixing it with alcohol directly?