• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine & MDMA/Other serotonin releasers

MrPorter

Bluelighter
This weekend I will be taking either MDMA or 6-APDB on Saturday.
I am considering doing cocaine on the Friday night though, probably with alcohol. Will my roll be diminished at all other than the possibility of being tired? I know about cocaethylene forming when cocaine and alcohol mix in the blood and it's effects on the heart. Will this be an actual problem?

The cocaine shouldn't effect your next day's rolling. No idea about alcohol and cocaine though, but many people seem to combine the two with relative success. No idea if it is safe though.

I certainly wouldn't want to take ANY risks with a drug as magical as MDMA, but there aren't too many foreseeable reasons why you shouldn't be able to do it.

You'll probably be quite hungover but that should subside eventually. Be sure to stay hydrated while drinking, that's probably especially important before MDMA.

and, of course.. take it easy for a bit after. Give the 'ol noggin a rest.

awesome, it's a quality music gig so don't plan on even drinking that much.
Yeah, this is firsttime since NYE and the next is bound to be beyond 6 weeks time, most likely 14 weeks time. The nights here are crap.

I certainly wouldn't want to take ANY risks with a drug as magical as MDMA

You'll probably be quite hungover but that should subside eventually. Be sure to stay hydrated while drinking, that's probably especially important before MDMA.

and, of course.. take it easy for a bit after. Give the 'ol noggin a rest.

qft

Last edited:
Yeah be careful but you should have a great time.

Did indeed have a great time and I'm feeling fine - no comedown and not even feeling drained. Hello first ever afterglow!

If you had a long break and didn't passed 200mg in 1 night, that afterglow is the best.

I really enjoy it if I have a long break & got all the supplements correctly.

I personally like to cleanse myself before I roll (no substances a few weeks prior to dropping) just so I know the mdma will do what it says on the tin.

You'll be fine for though. Just a bit of Colombian flu and make sure you're hydrated.

Every time I do coke I am drinking. Prepare for a sloppy night and a very nasty hangover.

I'm doing the same probably friday & saturday.

Friday: Coke + alcohol + ket
Saturday: LSD + (maybe mdma)

I probably go for an insane crossfit workout on saturday hope it clears the coke hangover :)