• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine making you tired?

new2drugs

Bluelighter
Anyone had this effect of cocaine after a bit of time in the night?

Was expecting more energy from the next line but end up just feeling tired with no high.

Is it possible to not snort it properly??

No, unless you snort so lightly that it literally falls out of your nose.

How much did you snort? It's possible your cocaine is very weak, or contains fentanyl, or even some other drug.

Cocaine can feel relaxing to some people, but it shouldn't make you tired like you want to sleep.

No, unless you snort so lightly that it literally falls out of your nose.

How much did you snort? It's possible your cocaine is very weak, or contains fentanyl, or even some other drug.

Cocaine can feel relaxing to some people, but it shouldn't make you tired like you want to sleep.
It all disappeared up the old nose. Maybe just a long night and tired anyway.

Need to sniff deeper

What @Snafu in the Void said. But I'm standing behind door #2...fentanyl cut.They're fucking up all the good dope with that shit. I took some meth back to my plug a couple of months. If you smoke a quarter gram and all you want to do is crawl under the covers, that's not meth.The shit showed up fentanyl over meth when tested! If I die from a fentanyl overdose while smoking meth I'm going to be pissed!

It all disappeared up the old nose. Maybe just a long night and tired anyway.

Need to sniff deeper
Sniff deeper, sniff lower, doesn't matter...when cocaine is on the scene it will find a way to get inside your body.

The only problem i have with coke is the fact that no matter how much you have, it's never enough...

Na cocaine is the one stimulant that will force me awake even when the euphoria has faded from doing too many. Other stimulants I can sleep on given the right circumstances, not sniff.

Thankfully it’s short duration makes it not too much of a burden, at most I’ll be able to sleep 3-4hrs after the last line.

-GC

Sniff deeper, sniff lower, doesn't matter...when cocaine is on the scene it will find a way to get inside your body.

The only problem i have with coke is the fact that no matter how much you have, it's never enough...
So long as it disappears from the table as I sniff it works. I will sniff deep as I can though

Anyone had this effect of cocaine after a bit of time in the night?

Was expecting more energy from the next line but end up just feeling tired with no high.

Maybe it’s time to call it a night and go the fuck to sleep.
Baaaaahahaha!!🤣🤣🤣☠☠he probably could with that horseshit he's been Hoover'ing...

It was £20 a gram. So total crap. Ended up finding some better stuff off a couple of sound guyz and just one line was better than about 7 done up till then.

Garbage

Too much good coke? That's like too much money or too much fun. Ain't no sucha thang...but yeah, man I hear ya. I have been dabbling last 3 months. Only because it's 1980s quality (coincidentally low grade is why we all stopped 30 years ago). And man....I'll tell ya what! Wooo doggy...
I miss the times when too much good coke gave positive effects :rellyhigh: :beavisandbutthead: