• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine, Liquor and Xanax

CanadianKodiak

Greenlighter
I've searched the Bluelight forums and the internet extensively to find this answer but I came up with zilch. So forgive me if its been asked before and I just wasn't able to find it. Most people are asking how long to wait after taking Xanax before they can drink. I'm looking for just the opposite answer.

I like to drink when doing coke...I know its kind of dangerous but I'll take my chances with that one. The coke I get is grade A stuff and I can't sleep at all after the party is over so I picked up some Xanax to help bring me down. (2.1mg blotter, btw) Now I know mixing booze and benzos can be a very bad combination...even deadly.

So my question is this: How long after drinking should I wait before taking Xanax?

Depends on how much you have to drink, but it leaves your blood stream relatively quickly, so after a few hours, you should be able to use.benzo's for.your coke come down. Just realize that the coke will supress the effects from the alcohol and the.benzo, so taking too much often occurs.

- Hopeless..

To offer you a solution regarding your alcohol clearance question I go by this rule:

one 12oz beer=1hr / one 8 oz wine=1hr / one 3oz 80proof=1hr

so, for instance, if you drink three 12oz beers between 1-2pm by 5pm you should be good.

edit: yea I echo what I think Hopeless is trying to say that coke is known for causing people to loose their senses and abuse alcohol in insane amounts, not only to mention: make you look like an ass.

Last edited: