• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine - Kerosine?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
HI,

I mean i know cocaine is washed with Kerosine sometimes. But a friend of mine let me just try something that is ok for the first 2 lines and then really not bearable for your nose. It's extreme Kerosine, much more than normal if I had this type of Cocaine. And my nose will bleed tomorrow I bet. That's not normal.... It works fine, it is almuch reallly good, but what about that extreme Kerosin-Smell that kills your nose and is additionally burning down your throat?

Can somebody tell me what happened there? Did they wash it not long enough? I have no idea because I'm not really familiar with these things when it comes to Cocaine.

Bye,

JJ

Maybe they didn't let it dry to add weight. I like that kerosine-cocaine smell.

I did coke for a few days last week and my nose was bleeding and ripped up for no joke 5 days. It also wasn’t the best.

Of all the cut street drugs, cocaine has undoubtedly been ruined the worst. A bunch of uneducated dumbass dealers stepping the shit out of it and by the time it gets to you it’s 10% cocaine.

Best cocaine I've had was Dutch sourced, Heineken's from the DNMs, almost as if there was DMT in it.. it had a strong smell of kerozine and was quite clumpy, wouldn't dry either. The gram lasted me a whole night up until 11 am of a buzzed out, great feeling translucent high-being state.
Past my story; Maybe the coke you've dealt with wasn't real coke? NEP and DIMETHOCAINE with some fuel added for validity of aspect? Anyway coke is often bad on the nose as it vasoconstricts blood vessels lowering intranasal absorbtion rate while in the mean time turning to freebase upon reacting with the mucosa leaving behind HCl and freebase which causes that "frosen" feeling in the nose, signature of coke, and of course degradation of the nose tissues which might cause your nose to bleed.

Stay safe

Gaffy

It is for sure cocaine and its even good! I'ts also dry, so I dont know. But nothing fucked my nose up like this cocaine the last years.

JJ

I'm not a native speaker - what iis a bellringer?

Last edited:
When you snort or shoot cocaine you can gets what called a “bell ringer” where your ears start ringing and drown out all the sound around you. Very intense experience that certain users aim for.

-GC

Best cocaine I've had was Dutch sourced, Heineken's from the DNMs, almost as if there was DMT in it.. it had a strong smell of kerozine and was quite clumpy, wouldn't dry either. The gram lasted me a whole night up until 11 am of a buzzed out, great feeling translucent high-being state.
Past my story; Maybe the coke you've dealt with wasn't real coke? NEP and DIMETHOCAINE with some fuel added for validity of aspect? Anyway coke is often bad on the nose as it vasoconstricts blood vessels lowering intranasal absorbtion rate while in the mean time turning to freebase upon reacting with the mucosa leaving behind HCl and freebase which causes that "frosen" feeling in the nose, signature of coke, and of course degradation of the nose tissues which might cause your nose to bleed.

Stay safe

Gaffy

I can't imagine dutch cocaine being very pure. If it was wet and clumpy it couldn't have been very pure. That said, who knows.

In California the cocaine can be quite pure if you know the right Mexican. I used to use a portable dollar bill counterfeit checking UV lamp to crudely check the quality of it when i was purchasing it (they thought i was crazy, and some thought i was a cop). Under the UV lamp the cocaine fluoresces differently from the cut quite dramatically and you can get a feel for the potency.

I like that kerosine smell though regardless.

Yeah, it's also good stuff but ruins my nose.......... sprays are helping, salves, too.

Unfortunately not reallly when you go on sniffing like mie....................

JJ

Yeah, it's also good stuff but ruins my nose.......... sprays are helping, salves, too.

Unfortunately not reallly when you go on sniffing like mie....................

JJ
Hey, what kind of spray or salve did you use? I know its been about a year now...haha-

I like that kerosine smell though regardless

I feel like kerosene doesn't describe it fully. It is like half kerosene half horseradish. Like, I definately get a lil hyped up when I smell a jar of horseradish get opened, it's like oh shit that's straight off the brick. Does anybody else get this or did I just out myself as odd?