• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine IV Guide

Rather than a tie-off, I just put pressure on my bicep with my chin. Works fine for me, not saying it will for you.

there are better IVing guides out there. coke is just like IVing almost any other drug with the exception that if you IV too slow, your vein will constrict and you'll miss your shot even if you do register at the beginning--this is true from my experience atleast.

so once you register, don't take more than 3-4 seconds to finish the shot. if you push the plunger down too slow(like over 6-7 seconds) i guarantee that even if you were in the vein to begin with, the area where the needle is inserted will start to swell and the rest of the shot will not go into the vein.

if you inject it correctly, and with the right amount, your ears will start ringing. if your ears don't ring, you didn't do it right, or didn't boot enough. if you go into a seizure then you had too much.

hope this isnt considered off topic.....

but how does IV coke compare to a very large solid hit of smoked coke(freebase)??

CloudyDaze45 said:
hope this isnt considered off topic.....

but how does IV coke compare to a very large solid hit of smoked coke(freebase)??

having been iving for a little over a year and just first smoking tonight, id say smoking has nothing on iving.

i'd say they're comparable, but IVing feels cleaner and even more intense. but they both dust railing it. i used to snort coke a lot, until slowly i just grew out of it and felt like it wasn't worth the money for the high compared to opiates, meth, ecstasy, shrooms, weed, etc. but IVing and freebasing got me back into doing coke once in a while. the crash still sux, but when i have dope to shoot up during the crash it's not a problem.

Last edited:
In my experience, IV coke is aeons better than smoked crack (and I did smoke some of the best crack - which btw, after the first smoke, I decided to acidify and shoot). I'd rather snort coke than smoke it, but IV is something else...especially when combined with an opiate ;).

Be careful though - after a few shots I find it tends to get rolling on its own, and by the time the coke is done your arm looks like a ticker-tape..

Jamshyd said:

Be careful though - after a few shots I find it tends to get rolling on its own, and by the time the coke is done your arm looks like a ticker-tape..

this is the worst part. u have the hardest veins to get.

when injecting cocaine i have found that it breaks down better; if you heat the water before adding the cocaine... just my 0.02

yeah im up for a high, mid, and low dose description. A good fat line is like what 100mgs?

ast3r3x said:
As far as this guide goes, can we have estimates for amounts you should use?

Low?
Med?
High?

How about someone who only has used coke 5 times before? ;)

Cocaine has a VERY strong rush when IV'ed... it really depends on the quality of your coke... even low quality street shit 75-100mg is a very strong rush

I've found that when IV'ing coke, sitting down is a must. I find that after I pull the needle out, I have about 5 seconds or so until I here the train pulling in to the station. If I do a larg-ish dose, I almost feel like I'm going to vomit, but deep slow breaths through the mouth, along with small sips of water usually combat the nausea.

I will say that after IV'ing, I will NEVER snort coke again. If I'm offered a line, and have no way to IV at the moment, I just won't do the line. All it would do is irritate me.

just my .02.

i actually have a picture saved from a while ago when my buddy thought itd be a good idea to teach himself how to inject coke rather than taking advice from current users or searching on teh internet

"how hard could it be?"

as you can see, he tried many different places and looks like a pin cushion, lucky for him that was during the summer and he pretty much didnt come ot for a good week and a half

Attachments

• welldone.jpg
    welldone.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 662
^^^Yeah, I taught myself to IV with meth and my arms survived okay since they only got poked once every 3-6 hours. I decided to try coke via IV and I still hadn't mastered injecting yet and both of my arms looked quite like what you see there after only 5ish hours of IV coke...

yeah about 4 days after that night he was ok enough to wear short sleeved shirts and not look horrible, althought it took like 2+ weeks to fully go away

Thought I would make one correction to the original post that was touched on above, but not clearly enough:

If you tie off, and don't release the tie before you inject you cannot tell if the shot is too big until its too late. This risk far outweighs vein rupture, etc.

If you are shooting in the danger zone (anything more than .25 g of the stuff I used to get, your mileage may vary . . .) ALWAYS release the tie before you push, push half, count to 10, push the rest if you are still OK.

This practice saved my life once. With .5 g in the syringe I OD'd with half of it still in the barrel. If I had finished with a tie on, then released it, I wouldn't be writing this today.

FC

How about this:

IV Coke Guide:

Step 1. Dont do it. Go read a book or something. You'll thank me later. :)

Much better.

(Also, all the unnecessary recapping and uncapping of the rig in the OP is just going to increase the likelihood you'll fuck your point up.)