• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine is hella burning my.nose off help

Stacyppp

Greenlighter
Hey, I got something from my guy. Never had this issue before, but about an hour and a 1/2. After doing the first one for the day, I'll just new stuff. My nose started burning really bad. Three other people the same things so I
know it's not just us.

At this point i'm pretty much stuck with quite a bit of it. What can I do to make it bette What can I do to make it better? I mean, I'm sure it's not the utmost hypology but it works good and I need to be able to use this up but I can't have my nose burning like this. So what can I do or anything that makes i So I can finish this up.

try an acetone wash (easy - google it - use anhydrous acetone only)

otherwise bin it - if it burns like that it's got some nasty shit in it

edit - or return it to your man

This guy doesn't want to take it back. Hes like I don't know what to do so. I'm really kind of stuck I played a game of football with him this morning, you know too much of it.

Hardware store. You need to dry it with a desiccant, baked epsom salts at 400f for an hour will do the trick. You know the solution is dry when the salts don’t clump at the bottom anymore.

If you don’t dry it, the residual water will soak up your blow and you’ll lose a ton of product.

I do know many have been adding boric acid to give that pearly shine, you may want to look into it’s solubility in various solvents.

-GC

Hardware store. You need to dry it with a desiccant, baked epsom salts at 400f for an hour will do the trick. You know the solution is dry when the salts don’t clump at the bottom anymore.

If you don’t dry it, the residual water will soak up your blow and you’ll lose a ton of product.

I do know many have been adding boric acid to give that pearly shine, you may want to look into it’s solubility in various solvents.

-GC
What dissolves boric acid also dissolves cocaine.hcl for the most part. You'd have to add NaOH solution to raise the pH well over 7, extract it with a non-polar solvent not miscible with water, completely dry the solvent/cocaine base solution, and gas the solution with saturated hydrochloric acid fumes funneled through PPE tubing. This will form fresh powdered rocks from cocaine base oil + with anhydrous hydrochloric acid vapor. It is a LOT of work, relatively speaking, for the organic chemistry dilettante. There's always a chance it's actually some other stimulant, altogether, too.

Ok let's run down some stuff:
  1. You sound like you're familiar w/cocaine. On a scale, 1 – 10 how certain are you this contains coke?
  2. Do your lips / gums go numb when rubbed with it? Do they also burn like your nose?
  3. Go to the pool store, hobby store, gardening store, or whatever and purchase pH litmus paper. If you can't find it, order it online.
  4. Take a pinch of the coke and put it in a shot glass with a small splash of distilled water from the grocery store. Yes, it needs to be distilled water, but in a pinch, at least use filtered water or something where the water's pH is 7.0 or close to it on its own (without the the cocaine).
  5. The cocaine is really cocaine hydrochloride and it should make the pH of the water lower than before when dissolved.
  6. If the pH goes upward and/or the cocaine will not dissolve in the water, you've probably got crack or a mix of coke + crack in a half-failed conversion or something.
  7. If it dissolves and the pH rises, you might have NaOH or soda ash mixed in someone's failed attempt to cook crack from cocaine.
  8. If the pH drops dramatically, then perhaps @G_Chem is on the money in guessing it's Boric acid. That would make more sense.
  9. Maybe some of it dissolves, and some stays solid in the water. Filter this out and dehydrate / evaporate the water to see if anything is left behind.
  10. Acetone-washing cocaine is tricky owing to the fact that acetone is hygroscopic, cocaine.hcl is extremely hydrophilic, consumer freezers/refrigerators are typically very damp-if-cold environments that will quickly introduce moisture to your cocaine both from the air and the sweating on the glass the moment the container is open. It takes a good deal of trial and error to figure out your technique to avoid all of the pitfalls above.
  11. Your man is kinda fucking you over. Try talking to him about it and see if he's willing to split the amount with you by giving you a 50% credit with him for the next time you cop something.
That's only fair – after all, remind him that he wants your repeat business and your referral for new business or he isn't worth his weight in benzocaine. And tell him to quit stepping on the product or you're going to pour Boric acid in his gas tank, that greedy motherfucker.

Unless he keeps it realer than you, in which case you either step up your keeping it real game or learn how to whip that shit into crack cocaine and either smoke it or sling it to make your money back and drop your dealer like a hot potato; find someone who gives a fuck about customer service. What a douchenozzle someone is for cutting that shit.

What dissolves boric acid also dissolves cocaine.hcl for the most part. You'd have to add NaOH solution to raise the pH well over 7, extract it with a non-polar solvent not miscible with water, completely dry the solvent/cocaine base solution, and gas the solution with saturated hydrochloric acid fumes funneled through PPE tubing. This will form fresh powdered rocks from cocaine base oil + with anhydrous hydrochloric acid vapor. It is a LOT of work, relatively speaking, for the organic chemistry dilettante. There's always a chance it's actually some other stimulant, altogether, too.

1. You sound like you're familiar w/cocaine. On a scale, 1 – 10 how certain are you this contains coke? 8
  2. Do your lips / gums go numb when rubbed with it? Yes - Do they also burn like your nose? No not at all
  3. Go to the pool store, hobby store, gardening store, or whatever and purchase pH litmus paper. If you can't find it, order it online. I'll write a look for that tomorrow.
  4. Take a pinch of the coke and put it in a shot glass with a small splash of distilled water from the grocery store. Yes, it needs to be distilled water, but in a pinch, at least use filtered water or something where the water's pH is 7.0 or close to it on its own (without the the cocaine).
  5. The cocaine is really cocaine hydrochloride and it should make the pH of the water lower than before when dissolved.
  6. If the pH goes upward and/or the cocaine will not dissolve in the water, you've probably got crack or a mix of coke + crack in a half-failed conversion or something.
  7. If it dissolves and the pH rises, you might have NaOH or soda ash mixed in someone's failed attempt to cook crack from cocaine.
  8. If the pH drops dramatically, then perhaps @G_Chem is on the money in guessing it's Boric acid. That would make more sense.
  9. Maybe some of it dissolves, and some stays solid in the water. Filter this out and dehydrate / evaporate the water to see if anything is left behind.
  10. Acetone-washing cocaine is tricky owing to the fact that acetone is hygroscopic, cocaine.hcl is extremely hydrophilic, consumer freezers/refrigerators are typically very damp-if-cold environments that will quickly introduce moisture to your cocaine both from the air and the sweating on the glass the moment the container is open. It takes a good deal of trial and error to figure out your technique to avoid all of the pitfalls above.
  11. Your man is kinda fucking you over. Try talking to him about it and see if he's willing to split the amount with you by giving you a 50% credit with him for the next time you cop something. .I agree because we have missing and probably like a month or 2. But I don't think that hes intentional. I think that he gets it from his person. How it is, and that's just that. I think that hes a little more like doesn't know what to do. Because he doesn't have any recourse unless he goes and yells in his guy. I don't think it's done on purpose. I just think they don't really know what to do. They get it from someone, and that's how it goes. And they can't say anything to their people because they're vaginas.

That's only fair – after all, remind him that he wants your repeat business and your referral for new business or he isn't worth his weight in benzocaine. And tell him to quit stepping on the product or you're going to pour Boric acid in his gas tank, that greedy motherfucker.

Unless he keeps it realer than you, in which case you either step up your keeping it real game or learn how to whip that shit into crack cocaine and either smoke it or sling it to make your money back and drop your dealer like a hot potato; find someone who gives a fuck about customer service. What a douchenozzle someone is for cutting that shit.

I wanna recognize you said that Duke snozzle is appropriate, haha. But I don't think I'm comfortable with doing all of this. The only thing that we did try which kind of helps was to add - Calcium citrate Basically, its ancid pill able to crush that down It makes it in and able to do it now without a burn. But not trips is the best idea at all. It's really hard to find people around our chance though You kind of got a stick with the crap. But this is unlikely the first time we've ever had this happen.

I wanna recognize you said that Duke snozzle is appropriate, haha. But I don't think I'm comfortable with doing all of this. The only thing that we did try which kind of helps was to add - Calcium citrate Basically, its ancid pill able to crush that down It makes it in and able to do it now without a burn. But not trips is the best idea at all. It's really hard to find people around our chance though You kind of got a stick with the crap. But this is unlikely the first time we've ever had this happen.
you could always smoke it, put it on tenfoil and lil bit of water and tiny tiny bit of baking soda, smear it around on TENFOIL the shiny side ONLY and let it dry then smoke it, do not get it super wet or hella baking soda or it will be harsh/ long time to dry. but yeah basically dip ur fingers in baking soda sprinkle tiny bit in center, put coke on center , then drop water in with your finger like so you dont put to much

Right so think about it: that means the coke you're snorting is probably acidic and if you dissolved a little in water and tested the pH, it would prolly be well under 7 pH, making it painful to the nasal mucosa.

Calcium citrate is a base. It will raise an aqueous solution's pH. It's a bit like adding pickling lime to a solution for the same purpose: higher pH. It will also neutralize the acid to cut back on the burn factor. Maaaaan, tell that fuckface shnozzle to quit re-rocking the coke with Boric acid like a fuckin' sociopath.

1. You sound like you're familiar w/cocaine. On a scale, 1 – 10 how certain are you this contains coke?
  2. Do your lips / gums go numb when rubbed with it? Do they also burn like your nose?
  3. Go to the pool store, hobby store, gardening store, or whatever and purchase pH litmus paper. If you can't find it, order it online.
  11. Your man is kinda fucking you over. Try talking to him about it and see if he's willing to split the amount with you by giving you a 50% credit with him for the next time you cop something.

Well said, my only comment is to never base cocaine with sodium hydroxide. It’s far too strong and can easily burn up the goods. Sodium bicarbonate or at strongest ammonia.

-GC

Well said, my only comment is to never base cocaine with sodium hydroxide. It’s far too strong and can easily burn up the goods. Sodium bicarbonate or at strongest ammonia.

-GC
That's only if you're doing it ghet ghet style all in the same spoon or piece of foil. Dissolution of NaOH in H₂O is naturally exothermic and should be allowed to cool off first. All you want is a 1-to-1 molar ratio of cocaine to lye (NaOH).
Basically it goes:

Code:
cocaine.HCl + NaOH → NaCl + H₂O + cocaine (base)

Or i.e.: the sodium bonds to the chloride forming sodium chloride, table salt. Each gives up a hydrogen and that combines with the oxygen from the NaOH, so that's two H's and an O, or H₂O, water. So as a side product, salt water is formed. And that leaves only a rock of cocaine base which is insoluble in water.

Last edited:
Hey, I got something from my guy. Never had this issue before, but about an hour and a 1/2. After doing the first one for the day, I'll just new stuff. My nose started burning really bad. Three other people the same things so I
know it's not just us.

At this point i'm pretty much stuck with quite a bit of it. What can I do to make it bette What can I do to make it better? I mean, I'm sure it's not the utmost hypology but it works good and I need to be able to use this up but I can't have my nose burning like this. So what can I do or anything that makes i So I can finish this up.
I ran into that a few weeks ago. After the cocaine numb wore off, our noses were on fire. My guy called his plug and was told he was given the wrong order. The one we got was cut with creatine. After that call, it's all about as pure as I've ever seen it. And I've handled it straight off the brick, 92%, back in 1984, in Seattle, WA. He's putting something in there...good luck.

-GC
The stuff I'm getting is so fking good, you don't need to base it...at all. I'm from the 1980's west coast, northwest corner and I've seen 92%. This is very, very close to that past era stuff we used to get. And I've also been a "smoker" way back and like I said, I wouldn't want to change this in any way.