• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine + IPA = Cocopropylene?

rse

Greenlighter
If Cocoetylene is created in the liver with ethanol, then Cocopropylene will be created if consumed with IPA?
It should be 4x longer lasting. Can anybody confirm this?

I can tell that IPA is not nice at all for your body. Way more toxic than ethanol.

I can tell that IPA is not nice at all for your body. Way more toxic than ethanol.
Hm, I heard a few times people using it instead the regular alcohol, and said it was pretty ok, but more potent tho. So you need a little bit to get drunk. I'm not actually advising to drink it as a regular basis, but using it as catalyst in smaller amounts to make cocopropylene.

Cocapropylene is the metabolite from cocaine reacting with isopropyl alcohol. The studies I'm reading have only demonstrated this metabolite occurs in vitro.

Please do not drink isopropyl alcohol, unless you want to go blind or die.

Cocaethylene is 25x more cardiotoxic than cocaine. Cocapropylene is probably even more toxic than that.

This is just a really, really bad idea all around.

Last edited:
While I absolutely love threads like this, novel drugs excite me, this one is probably left avoided.

-GC

While I absolutely love threads like this, novel drugs excite me, this one is probably left avoided.

-GC
I was wondering about creating these outside the body.

Are cocaethylene/propylene unstable?

isopropyl alcohol is definitely not harmless, at all. It's not as toxic as methanol, but there are many reports of people going blind from drinking it, like with methanol. Plus it is many imes more txic than the already toxic ethanol. IPA isn't safe to drink, it is far closer to methanol than it is to ethanol in toxicity.

Hm, I heard a few times people using it instead the regular alcohol, and said it was pretty ok, but more potent tho. So you need a little bit to get drunk. I'm not actually advising to drink it as a regular basis, but using it as catalyst in smaller amounts to make cocopropylene.
Lottsa stuff gets you drunk which you shouldn't drink. You might drink it for years without going blind or having neurological damage, or it might happen the first time. That's "bum in the gutter" stuff.

Cocapropylene is the metabolite from cocaine reacting with isopropyl alcohol. The studies I'm reading have only demonstrated this metabolite occurs in vitro.

Please do not drink isopropyl alcohol, unless you want to go blind or die.

Cocaethylene is 25x more cardiotoxic than cocaine. Cocapropylene is probably even more toxic than that.

This is just a really, really bad idea all around.
25x more Cardiotoxic? Jesus.... I've known mixing alcohol w/cocaine is more cardiotoxic. I didn't know it was 25x more vs just cocaine. Thank Jebus that I've never really enjoyed mixing them.