• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine hcl to freebase

look_at_the_sky

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, first legit post on here so take it easy lol!
Anyway, Im planning an ammonia conversion (seems to be the best route for first timer) on my cocaine hcl. When I get my finished product do I need a brillo and rose or can I use a dab rig (nail or quartz dome?).
Also, Ive never smoked crack but have had a great time with smoked meth. Im sure the high is shorter but, are the highs comparable at all?

Thanks in advance you wonderful bluelighters?

As for making crack, we've got several threads on that, this one will probably help you the most.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2qfwhvQ8PU_IEsdDtDYMCo

A glass stem works best, make sure you get brillo without soap (that shits flammable), chore boy is pretty popular.

block-faq.jpg

Imo meth is a far superior high to crack, but ymmv.

Thanks for the speedy response bptubbs you pretty much answered all my questions. Could you elaborate on why meth is superior for you if you don't mind?

It lasts alot longer, I could be productive on meth (sometimes lol), and more intense for me, not to mention I could be semi-conservative with my meth use, crack and powder coke were way too fiendish for me.

Thank you for sharing. I love the effects from cocaine hcl just hate the roa, and Im not man enough to IV so I thought I give freebase a try. And being productive on stims is laughable for me lol, so productivity is not a big deal. Thanks again!

No problem lol. I work alot, so productivity has always been a big one. Enjoy my friend. :D

def do not use a dab rig my man...go to a hood gas station and ask for a rose and chore boy. or go to CVS and buy a tire pressure checker (remove all parts so ur left with hollow metal tube) and stuff the brillow into the stem or tire pressure...melt the crack into the brillo before u hoot it...then HOLD IT IN...