• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

cocaine (harm reduction)

wesborlandisagod5

Greenlighter
I am so scared; I went on a 3 day cocaine binge, did about an 8 balll; plus a bottle of henessey.

It has been about a week since it happened. First couple days I felt a bit sleepy and fatigued.
Now am not as fatigue but my chest feels like someone is stepping on it. I went on a run yesterday,
Probably by the 32nd minute the pain came back again.

Maybe i should take it easy and just lay down and not go to work.
Am really hoping this is anxiety

Is there anything over the counter that i can take? Should i take aspirin?
anyone has experience with chest pain after taking cocaine and alcohol?

Someone made a thread recently about chest pains while using meth, which is also a stimulant.

Benzos help with the comedown, and of course obtaining from using.

If you are really concerned and it doesn't get better, no shame in getting it checked out by a doctor.

Aspirin helps prevent blood clotting and helps blood flow.

it might be lack of oxygen to be honest, but... to sleep and wake up with the chest pains? i've overdosed on cocaine alone twice and on amphetamine,meth, cocaine once

you seem to have experienced cardiotoxicity of some form, your coke is bad. something is in it. trust me. i can sit there and fiend on 2-3 grams in an hour, which i don't do anymore as but, to experience this, ithink you're inhaling too hard if youre snorting (i smoke crack or freebase) but, if you're inhaling straight powder it can be hard as fuck on the lungs, plus whatever it's stepped on is in there.. Stay away from cocaine unless you know what you're doing or absolutely need it for a purpose.

Just so you know, cocaine and alcohol lead to the production of cocaethylene which can cause severe heart damage