• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(Cocaine) Friend acting "different" on stimulants

Ignio

Bluelighter
Hey everyone.

I have a rather close friend whom I suspect might have HDHD. He has all the classical signs:
- Easily distracted
- Frequently fails to finish one task before he have started five others
etc etc.

I have noticed something "off" when he takes stimulants. I mostly see him do coke, only amphetamines one time (and keep in mind that it is really impure here).

He doesn't get talkative on cocaine. The opposite. He sits down for himself and reads or plays something. He rarely do impulsive stuff while on cocaine compared to when he is not. It we asked him while he was high "Hey shouldn't we run down and fish" he would say no, while normally he wants to do so many things that he doesn't gets one finished before the other is started.

The one time I saw how do amphetamines he fell asleep an hour after. I didn't take it, so I didn't see my own reaction. But the others reacted like you would dilated pupils, aggression and strange behavior.

One more thing I noticed today, his pupils isn't dilated while on cocaine (he is not on opiats). But maybe I just saw them i a moment of strange light or something but the other were dilated as shit (not mine due to my opioids).

Could have have ADHD? I have thought enough about it that I will recommend he sees a doctor.