• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - Experienced - came accross peruvian flake recently...

Le Junk, if we use your great kitchen recipes these adulterated, horrible coke we have should feel the same as good coke, regardless of previous quality, right?

And according to you, it's ephedrine that's responsible for this, correct?

So if the ephedrine was removed or we were immune to it, than all coke would have the same high; it would just be a matter of how much to do?

In that case I got a grand idea. How about all coke users who can't be sure it come from Peru as our friend pa.. is, we should all take big amounts of ephedrine when we are not using coke so we can fight against this evil plague of bad coke! That way, all coke feels great and wonderful!

Maybe your heroin came from a legit source in America or France or China pa.. .

Time to dicksize...

Red Queen: You say that you are certain of the origin of your friend's coke because he smuggled it from Peru? Why would he waste his time and risk his freedom smuggling heavily adulterated coke? I have news for you: It got its pink tint from adulterants.

Pa: If your heroin is tar it almost certainly came from Mexico, if it is not tar it could have come from about 12 countries. Coke how ever is geographically limited with very, very few exceptions. It is a safe bet that yours came from South America and that is about all you know for sure unless you saw a mule give up some condoms, etc. or have access to a "fingerprint" program like the DEA. Other than those two unlikely scenarios you have no idea where your coke is from or where it's been in its long journey.

LeJunk: "Listen to people who have been doing this alot longer than I have, I should listen to the guy from South America?" Try reading my post again. As he will tell you I have family in his neighborhood in Buenos Aries so I am well aware of the quality of coke in his neck of the woods.

As to "listen to people" or the 18 in my screen name, you don't have much of a memory [must be all that "speedy type coke"] since you tried that meaningless ploy the last time you started "evangelizing." Don't remember? I am 37 but give it about 30 days and I'll be 38, so what? Since the author of this thread has just done this "miracle coke" [meaning it is around] my age would not have kept me from partaking in this rare and fabulous special cocaine, so why should I remove myself from this converstaion? Unless your whole premise is that coke "used to be so much better back in the day [which is something I heard the very first time I sniffed coke about 25 years ago...OOOPS, there goes your "15 years of experience I am supposed to 'listen to'."

"NYC is one of the last [sic] direct routes for coke" If you mean it is one of the LEAST direct routes, meaning that it does not enter the country through NYC in any quantity, you are mistaken. If you have an actual reference for the statement I would be happy to look at it.

"Doing more cocaine to get the desired effect." If your premise is that almost all coke is cut with some other type of stimulant, or active substance in general, data says you are very wrong. In fact, very little coke is cut with another active substance. So then, what would be the cause of your speedy type coke" and how could you be more at risk from it? Common sense and scientific principal dictates that a chemical reaction does not mutate. Coke acts a certain way on the body. If you have crummy coke, do enough and you'll get the same overall reaction as "super coke." The only real difference would be in the amounts necessary and onset of effect which would only be a few seconds.

another experienced opinion

Originally posted by rachamim18
"I have news for you: It got its pink tint from adulterants. "

I feel your wrong rachamim18, if its true mother of pearl flake it can appear pinkish with a slight rainbow reflection like the inside of and abalone shell. But when ground real fine it looks off white. (Very rarely I still get this.)

"Doing more cocaine to get the desired effect." If your premise is that almost all coke is cut with some other type of stimulant, or active substance in general, data says you are very wrong. In fact, very little coke is cut with another active substance."

This is also Wrong! Post your data on cocaine's adulterants check the date of the studies. I believe that for many years coke that passes through Mexico (Only blow i'm getting) is cut with Ephedrine. This fact has been proven with simple test kits by current bluelighters. And from a Mexican horses mouth that I trust.

"So then, what would be the cause of your speedy type coke" and how could you be more at risk from it? Common sense and scientific principal dictates that a chemical reaction does not mutate. Coke acts a certain way on the body. If you have crummy coke, do enough and you'll get the same overall reaction as "super coke." The only real difference would be in the amounts necessary and onset of effect which would only be a few seconds."

True Unless there's an active cut. Even a 5% cut of Ephedrine would add up quick. If you do 1000mg of coke over an hour thats 50mg or 2 times the normal dose of Ephedrine.

" Ephedrine is absorbed through the stomach into the bloodstream and then reaches the brain. It reaches its peak effects after an hour, and then may last from 3 to 6 hours. Ephedrine overdose is reached sometimes with only 2 or 3 times the recommended doses."

Coke lasts at most 30 - 45 mins, then more is taken. maybe 3000mg in 6 hours (some of us) Thats 150mg of Ephedrine enough to really geek you out.

"Ephedrine's short term effects are similar to those of other drugs in the stimulant class, but milder. Users may feel a sense of alertness, energy, excitation, increase in heart rate and blood pressure, arousal, anxiety, jitteriness, and at higher doses, tremors, headache, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness, chest pain, palpitations, seizures, stroke, heart attack, and death."

Just My Opinion!

And yes! removing this cut make's the high much better! I have had good results removing most of this shit. But Lejunk seems to have found a better and more complete method to separate the two.

Last edited:
Re: Time to dicksize...

rachamim18 said:
LeJunk:
"NYC is one of the last [sic] direct routes for coke" If you mean it is one of the LEAST direct routes, meaning that it does not enter the country through NYC in any quantity, you are mistaken. If you have an actual reference for the statement I would be happy to look at it.

I am on vacation, so I didn't have access to a rebuttle of your rediculous claims until now.

When I said NYC was one of the "last" direct routes of cocaine coming into the U.S. from South America, that is exactly what I meant! I DID NOT mean "least", or I would have said "least".

In other words, NYC is about the last city (possibly with the exception of Miami) in the U.S. to receive cocaine directly from South America instead of via mexico. Now, do you understand?

I know my facts bro, and you are still being schooled.

So, with you being from the NYC area, there is a very good chance that you have never done any of this so called "other cocaine". "Other", meaning adulterated, not washed thoroughly from the manufacturer, cocaine sulfate instead of hydrochloride etc.

If the only coke you've ever done gives you all those wonderful feelings and nothing negative, then you haven't done this shit we speak of. So how can you compare the two.

All I'm saying is, just wait. This crap is coming to a dealer near you and you WILL see for yourself what the rest of us are talking about.

Then, and only then can you make a judgement on a comparison of the two.

I have to agree with LeJunk.
I have had the same experiences. With laced coke. I get spun, anti-social, heart palpitations, Heavy sweating, paranoia, intense cravings, and then burn out in one or two nights. And Its not from the years of use, tolerance (mines sky High), or depleted neurotransmitters.
Many users say you never get as euphoric as the first time. "We are always chasing the first high". I still have some of the best coke highs ever. If the cocaine is clean and pure (atleast no active cuts). I have gone weeks with daily use (Sleeping and eating normal after the first night or two) and still have massive amounts of euphoria After each line. I feel on top of the world, Can f@#k for hours, Very social, all with little side effects. Now that may just be Me! But I've read a lot of like posts. (maybe without the weeks long daily dosing.)

UM WHAT WAS I SAYING? (Oh! OK! I do get mild short term memory loss if I stay up more than one night.)

So anyway I've been following lejunk's posts for almost a year. Although I still often get good Yay because my old friend's Profession. He spends lots of time traveling south though. So I sometimes use other sources (almost always geek coke even when purity is good).
After having the best, this shit sucks. So I started Researching and experimenting with methods to find out the different cuts and how to remove them. I Shop in bulk so I had some to play with.
1 gram at a time. Sometimes 7 to 10 grams a night. I would experiment with reagent grade chems appropriated from work. After a few weeks, I had a make-shift "Cleaning" process down. (its posted here somewhere) It works well enough to improve the high a lot. The byproduct still had some coke in it but had many ephedrine like properties (I save this for the many free-loaders).
I found lots of useful info here. And started following lejunk's same Quest for an easy at home method to remove this adulterant.

I have to say hat's off to LeJunk for weathering some of the negative feedback from the Know it all's who said the mystery cut was only in his head. Then criticized him for asking the "Right" questions. With help from some very smart bluelighters a lot of progress has been made to reduce cocaine's harm and return the pleasure it give's some of us.

LeJunk has found a Better method to remove ephedrine and most other cuts. (I Haven't tried it Yet. But looks sound) "Chloroform"

alasdairm said:
Originally posted by pa..
I know where the coke came from...

how do you know? even if it entered the us from peru, how do you know, for sure, that it originated in peru?

Originally posted by pa..
...isn't something I need to discuss here with any of you.

this is a discussion board. that's what we do here. discuss.

there are > 50k bluelighters. when you post a message, there's absolutely no way to know how people will read your message and in which direction the discussion will evolve. if you are determined to post messages with a specific response in mind - and get upset when the discussion takes off in a different direction - you may want to consider the nature of your participation.

i'm glad you had a great experience but, to an objective observer (to the extent that's possible), your post sounds like dicksizing and raises questions which it's fair to ask. your evasion, for me, just increases the suspicion.

regards

alasdair

Alasdair is on the money once again!

Seriously guys, this is not a forum for you all to question one another's integrity, coke is coke, a spade is a spade, and if you want to argue it, you can go elsewhere.

The only thing I would like to add to this, and I suspect it is what a few others are thinking, is that while yes, this is a normal coke trip report, if you want it to stand out and not be criticised so, you may want to elaborate in more of a scientific manner about why it was so fabulous! There is social, and there is journal social, and the difference between explaining a drug and just screaming fuck it was great is quite wide.

And I concur with the "you don't know what you've got unless you made it yourself" notion, but let's not argue this anymore eh?

Let's keep it CLEAN people! ;)

LeJunk...

People like you have been whining about how good drugs used to be since the beginning of the game. In fact, on occaision I have been guilty of it myself, although never to the die hard evangelical extreme that you tiredly carry it to. Need evidence? "Google" the phrase,"adulterants in cocaine." The very first entry to pop up is a 1990 dissertation on the Amsterdam scene. Guess what? All the "expert" old heads swore up and down that their coke was no longer as good as it used to be and was now a "speedy type" coke cut with amphetamine or ephedrine." Pretty amazing, right? Except that this dissertation was built on exploring that very premise. Samples from these "expert users" were extensively tested...but I wouldn't want to spoil the fun. I would go against my maxim of never providing a hyper link except the url does not work. Just "Google" as directed and you can peruse at will, a perfect example of the "placebo effect."

As far as NYC being the last, first, or only. The latest government figures do say that 65% of all cocaine entering the U.S. does come over the southern border but it also says that the majority does not stay on the border but is trucked directly to various northern points. Miami, contrary to your expert opinion is no longer a major point of entry at all. NYC still is but alot of the stuff coming in is shipped right out so it proves nothing except that a New Yorker has at least the same chance of coming across a relatively pure sample of coke.

Having done cocaine in S. America I can offer subjectively that there is no difference other than a major one in price. Purity varies just as it does in the States. As far as your "speedy type high." again, it's in your head.

THE FINAL BLOW!

rachamim18,

The time has finally come to put you in your closeminded, singleminded, uneducated, uninformed place once and for all.

First off, concerning your supposed dissertation of users in an Amsterdam study cica 1990, actually has more fact to it than fiction. The users stated that they suspected the cocaine had a more speedy type buzz to it than it normally did. The users also stated that they suspected ephedrine or amphetamine to be the cause.

Well my uninformed friend, they were RIGHT!

About four months ago I ordered actual police field testing kits (same kits as those seen on the show "Cops" and used by most all police agengies across the U.S. And yes, they also sell these same kits to the public (mostly for parents checking their kids stuff).

I ordered testing kits for the following substances: cocaine hcl/freebase, ephedrine/psuedoephedrine, amphetamine and methamphetamine.

Well guess what has turned up in 100% of the some 40 or so samples tested since I've received the kits? That's right smart guy, ephedrine! My last sample contained 1 gram of ephedrine from a 3.5 gram bag.

For lack of future questioning on your part, I have attached the following link for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.evidentcrimescene.com/cata/narco/narco.html

Knowledge is power!

I have since found out how to remove the ephedrine/psuedoephedrine from the cocaine by use of chloroform. Cocaine is entirely soluble in chlorform while ephedrine is insoluble and psuedoephedrine is sparingly soluble. But with a mind like yours, I'm sure you already knew that.

Now, moving right along. You apparentely have missed some of my previous threads stating that I actually take "cocaine holidays" to Costa Rica, strictly to enjoy a five day binge of the "real deal".

Amazing how the blow down there is so wonderful, even for 4-5 days straight. No confusion, no lock-up, no paranoia, no inablility to communicate, just plain old good times. Talkative, impowering, sexual, enlightening, mind opening cocaine. Just the way it used to be when I first started doing it here in the states. Remember that comment?

Oh, and yes I do take my test kits along for the trip. And I know I need not tell you the ephedrine results from down there....................

I come back here to the good old USA, grab a bag and within 30 minutes feel like dogshit! Hum?

All in my head, you say. I would say that actual evidence vs. conjecture rules here.

I'm sticking with the fact that I think the 18 in your username is reflective of your age, regardless of what you say.

Schools out!

;)

Last edited:
The final blow?

The people in the study were right? Even though a certified lab tested each sample individually? But now, 14 years later here you come with some internet Marquis reagent and you will shit all over a peer reviewed study? Man, where were you when I needed help with my thesis?

100% of you results have turned up positive hits on your internet Marquis? Golly, excuse me for ever doubting the veracity of your claim. Too bad the DEA does not have you in one of their labs because they still have not found it in more than single digit numbers...Better let them know!

Costa Rica? Cool, never been there myself. I'd get into my travels but I would never want to be accused of dicksizing. Costa Rica is in C. America though, why would you think that somehow makes you any more of an expert than any kid in El Paso or McAllen?

The 18 in my name is reflective of my age? I wish.

Re: The final blow?

rachamim18 said:

100% of you results have turned up positive hits on your internet Marquis? Golly, excuse me for ever doubting the veracity of your claim. Too bad the DEA does not have you in one of their labs because they still have not found it in more than single digit numbers...Better let them know!

(Le Junk response) Show a recent DEA report that shows ephedrine numbers in the single digits, please.

Costa Rica? Cool, never been there myself. I'd get into my travels but I would never want to be accused of dicksizing. Costa Rica is in C. America though, why would you think that somehow makes you any more of an expert than any kid in El Paso or McAllen?

(Le Junk response) Costa Rica is one small country away from Colombia (only Panama seperates the two). More of an expert? The ephedrine is most likely being added in Mexico (now the largest cartels in the world). So in other words, its yet to be tainted.

(Le Junk response) Don't get me started on my travels either. I've done the South American tour also. The blow is just the same as Costa Rica, believe me. I just find Costa Rica to be a little safer for travel vs. South America, that's all.

The 18 in my name is reflective of my age? I wish.

(Le Junk resonse) Don't we all!

Bowing out...

I will leave the dick sizing world travelling, marquis reagenting off the internet, ephedrine adding in Mexico thread to you Le Junk, it;s not worth the headache...You still haven't explained how you requalified the results of that 1990 study with your recently purchased "testing kit though," just wondering...

rachamim18,

Oh well, fuck it.................................Merry Christmas, anyway!

Even though we'll never see eye to eye, it's still the freakin' holidays.............

;)

TRUE...

And of course happy holidays to you Le Junk. IT is all good [not the coke, the posting] Ha!

Of course I can't help myself. I have to add something.

Why no comedown with good coke? And it doesn't keep you awake? This sounds like a biochemical impossibility. Cocaine is a stimulant. Why wouldn't it keep you awake? If you have really good pure Peruvian whatever that definitely should keep you awake. It's coke. The effects you are talking about just don't add up. I've taken systems pharmacology and cocaine should keep you awake for a while, like it always does to me.

It would be like saying that if you got some really pure meth you would have no hangover and be able to fall asleep two hours after ingesting. Just isn't true.

Maybe your coke is great, but it isn't magic. It's a chemical. It does what it does.

You know what I'm saying here?

Meow Mix for president...

I know exactly what you are talking about as it is the same thing I have been saying for a long time. The whole concept is nonsensical...

i'm sure good coke is out there (all depends on price)...

...the stuff i get nowadays is really subtle (but nice) and there is a very slight comedown after about 45 minutes...nothing a beer or two doesn't fix

...but i cannot say this is "good" coke since i have so little expierience...

...i'm still not able to sleep after doing a couple of lines...unless i take a bunch of benzos

Well, we tried some of todays "usual" brand cocaine over the New Years weekend. Woo hoo.

There were many people here who had only been doing cocaine for a year or less.

Well, I had some of my cocaine literature out from the 80's. Two books in particular on the subject, "The Pleasures of Cocaine", and "The Cocaine Handbook", both of which I would highly recommend.

Anyway, one of the girls who's only been doing cocaine for a year or so said to me " What in the hell are they talking about in these books?" "They're describing a totally different drug than what I've been doing since I first started doing cocaine". "The question is", she asked " is what in the hell have I been doing for the last year?" I just had to laugh and say, "ask my friends on Bluelight, they can tell you!".

So she started passing these books around to all of the other newer users and they were freaking out. Sexual, euphoric, talkative, impowering, enlightening.........for days upon days? What is this, they ask? "This can't be the same drug?"

Well, according to some of my knowledgeable friends on Bluelight, they say its just me, and that you should feel all of those wonderful feelings right now, and all the way into tommorow.

They said you guys don't know what in the hell your talking about! And I said, they say they do.

Anyway, all of the girls said that sex is usually the last thing on they're minds when doing todays cocaine. They said they're to jittery, edgy, ampy, uncomfortable and non-talkative to even think about it.

I thought that was kind of wierd when the cola of the pre-90 era was so sexaul that even the elephant man could get laid on that shit!

But, you guys know what your talking about and I told them they must all be crazy for thinking they weren't feeling as good as could be humanly possible.

And I told them you guys said so!.......................

Last edited:
Right. That's enough of this shit, too much arguments and off topic crap. If anyone wants this reopened (with valid reason only), you're welcome to PM me and state your case!