Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine -- Experienced -- An all night coke binge ending in introspective post

prices are so horrible here

i think your really well- handled. i mean imagine if you continued to go out and get on to more coke during the night- then i think there may be someindication that your an addict...but seriously man i live in Oz like kickedinjunk and every drug here all over our country is always higher than any other price of drug in any other country. its pretty unfair. i just want to say you guys have good prices over there- the reason i know im not an addict is because i intend on buying myself a Mazda XR8 and start uni next year..drugs are still high on my list of expenses but prices are shocking here...eg- $50= 3-3.5g weed; E's can range from $20 (cheap ones) to $80(good ones); mushrooms- nothing really; and coke prices are fuckin rodiculous here- sometimes its very very rare for 1g of coke to be under $200...especially in country towns...i live about 30 minutes drive away from the city(bris) and theres a fuckin lot od coke dealers but none that are what did u say $40? thats unbelievable..but in conclusion....moderation is the key to control! Good Luck!!!:)

man i know this feeling all to well. after binge weekend with 300 doallrs in coke... you really start to worry...

but i dont do that shit anymore. had a HUGE problem with it about 10 months ago. after a huge binge, and a total of over 1500$ spent on blow (within 2 and a half weeks)... i jsut said fuck it, this is awful. I HAVE to stop. so i just did. had to go to doctors and psychiatrists, but it worked. Havent touched it since. have no desire to.

Coke is good, but theres drugs out there that are better and alot cheaper, take some of them, then you forget coke fast... Ayahuasca is quite in-expensive and is said to have an after glow of about 15 days !! I also think i heard something about is being used to cure cocaine addiction in south america

Anima Insania said:
Coke is good, but theres drugs out there that are better and alot cheaper, take some of them, then you forget coke fast... Ayahuasca is quite in-expensive and is said to have an after glow of about 15 days !! I also think i heard something about is being used to cure cocaine addiction in south america

That shit is cazy.I had after effects for up to 8 days after taking it. Ayahuasca is one of the crazyiest drugs I have ever done.

Hey.. don't dick size or talk about prices please.
It's not really allowed on Bluelight, and price changes from area to area to country....

wow, I made this post a really long time ago =D

I once again want to thank everyone for responding; it was (and still it) very helpful.

How interesting going back and re-reading stuff I wrote in high school. My communication style has changed a bit since then..lol!

thanks for being here bluelight :)

btw, I've been an off an on sniffer since then...no biggie really :D
peace

mdma might be something to try
i used to have a cocain addiction and after i rolled for the first time i though to myself how 15$ can make me feel so good in one night. as apose to buying a gram for 45 and ushally lasting me a good hour or so. and mdma is not addicting at all.

I've definitely tried mdma a couple times since I first posted this 5 years ago. Thanks for the heads up though :D