• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Cocaine during breaks of mdma use bad?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Well i usually wait atleast 5-6weeks before rolling again to stay safe (have never encountered any major problems thus far) and my next roll is coming up next saturday and i just did cocaine both this friday and saturday night and im feeling pretty guilty and like i shouldn't roll on saturday due to the cocaine maybe increasing the risks of the negative mdma side effects, such as comedown, depression, etc.. Or maybe im wrong?

Sleep a lot and eat healthy. People recover from coke pretty quickly compared to MDMA but seriously-
Maybe lay off the hard stuff for a while.
And I DON'T know how much blow you did but if it was a lot maybe skip the MDMA because you don't want to put to much stress on your brain.
Doing coke 2 nights in a row isn't advisable but I'll be the first to admit I've done it too, it's just that kind of drug it makes you wanna get down night after night lol

You will never see me advocate cocaine usage. I think it is one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet and I've lost a few friends to it. I will say that being a triple reuptake inhibitor, it will slow your recovery from MDMA.

I always liked to do the 2 together stay up a whole weekend rollin