• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

I don't use mine for cocaine, so it's a moot point.
Just a tidier/classier/more discreet way of handling powders of any sort.
You don't need to use the vial - but I much, much prefer a glass amber vial to a plastic baggie.
They're airtight, they don't dissolve or disintegrate if they're holding something acidic or caustic - and you don't run the risk of plastic molecules finding their way into your product.
You could easily stash a baggie or fold of coke into your little suede toolkit if working with vials ain't your bag....so to speak ;)

if it's a little sticky/wet I just use a ceramic plate put it on top of stove til warm - hot then dump stuff on it leave for 15 to 20 seconds then it should be dry enough to chop up. works like a charm. can use a microwave to heat up the plate as well but it takes longer Imo and when it comes to coke I fiend
when i had that problem i would put a plate in the microwave for 30 seconds or so then with the plate warm put the coke on the plate. if you do this you will notice the cocaine will dry up quickly and the rocks will easily crumble into fine powder.

Just watched the documentary 'Cocaine Cowboys' would recommend! Has anybody seen the 2nd one?

Good doco's, both of them were on Foxtel last month. I like the first "Installment" better than the second - Cocaine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother. Part 2 is about an African American starting from the bottom, working his way up the ladder. He later meets/partners up with The Cocaine Godmother (Griselda Blanco), as seen on part 1

Good doco's, both of them were on Foxtel last month. I like the first "Installment" better than the second - Cocaine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother. Part 2 is about an African American starting from the bottom, working his way up the ladder. He later meets/partners up with The Cocaine Godmother (Griselda Blanco), as seen on part 1
I dont like the second one as much as C'Cowboys 1. it seems the second one has alot more 'talking up' in it than the first (which didnt have much), and from experience when there is someone talking themselfs or someone else up, even if there is truth in what the persons saying, it also increases bullshit.

Got given some coke by a mate recently. Wouldn't pay for the shit if my arm was being chewed off by a pitbull in this country. Was better than most cocaine I've seen in the last 10 years or so. Still had to hoover up about 300 mgs of it. Got a nice high going for bit over an hour (2 lines 30 minutes apart). Was a clean high nice return to baseline. Had some lidocaine cut. Last time I had coke was over a year ago and same deal a freebee from a friend. This latest taste was much better than the last. Mind you that is like comparing a runny turd to a solid one. The domestic ozzie coke scene is just crap IMO. Just throwing my opinion out there for any who care.

I grab some nice charlie recently too. Not South American quality mind, but definitely not stomped on as much as in the past. I'm guessing now Mr Newman has the bikes running scared the supply chain is a little less diluted by profit sharing.

Bumping this thread like lines of rack. I don't care what anyone says, coke is alive and well in melbourne. Fuckin niiice stuff going around

Nice compared to the usual rubbish, but it's all relative.

Still stupid prices.

Yeah, can coke inc. please save me from my meth habit and lower the price. Id happily jump ship.

Will chime in. Incredible coke going around Sydney and Melbourne. Know the right people, it's available.

Will chime in too. Had some of the finest coke i have ever had last night. Just awesome.

And unlike other times, it seems to be hanging around for more than one week (hope I haven't just jinxed us).

Yes i had another couple of lines with a mate today. Sensational blow. From what i hear there is lots of it.

The quality of cock in Aus has improved dramatically over the past 12 months. I had some recently weighed out infront of me at 102.5%. As others have said, it's around. You just need to know the right people and know what you're looking for.

Oh relax mate. No need to get snappy because you realised the shop owner sucked you in.

There's no such thing as synth coke, coke is synthetic. The only thing I'm aware of is about a million research chemicals that idiots toot cause real coke just isn't obtainable.

Just be careful with that shit... It'll fry you quicker and a lot worse than real coke.

Wrong, cocaine is a naturally occouring substance.

Why people are bothering with coke in Aus, is so surprising. It's ALL rubbish. This is coming from someone (me) who knows everything there is to know about coke. I quit NYE and will never return to it.

Addiction is horrible, the draining of your bank account worse... The unwanted anxiety for the next 5 years due to your CNS being all sorts of fucked up is the real deal closer to not touch it again... Oh, not to mention there is nothing in Aus stronger than maybe 25% and that's if you're lucky.

You do not know everything there is to know about coke. Listening to you is like listening to someone, on coke.

Melbourne coke supply is current and wasnt a once off. As long as its partisipants and ways arnt busted it will continue. Neither importers or distributers are ammatures. At all. Enjoy it.

This post is based purely on random thoughts.