• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

What's the opinion on having shrooms the night after taking Cocaine, might be doing it this weekend but I know taking shrooms the night after most stims is a sure way of having a BAAAAD time, but just wondering if anyone can confirm this with coke.

Thanks and peace team =D

Depends on how strong of a mind you have. I've done it and handled I well but I did notice the shroom trip wasn't that strong.
You should still be able to get some shut eye in after the coke session. I find I hit a point after about a gram and a half that the high of coke goes toward a more sedating feeling but that's just me and I have never had the shit you'll be tooting if its the stuff from that vial. Lucky cunt hahaha

Cocaine and psychedelics are generally not a good combo... However, as the past post said, depends on the individual and where their mental strengths lie.

Yea na you missed it bro

There was a pic posted a page or two back

Yeah it is that vial. I've still only dabbled lightly with it. Will be racking up some decent lines tonight =D
SO FUCKING PUMPED RAHHHH!!!

Yeah I think we'll leave the shrooms for another time, last time I shroomed after meth I was a real introvert all night. Still had fun but wasn't as social the way I like my shroom trips. Also my housemate I'm sure would be fine cause he loves his psychs but his missus has only had shrooms like 2 or 3 times so I'm gonna advise against it.

i'll be at a party soon where there is a high likelihood some people will offer some coke. ive never had it before, and wondering what size line i should have if i decide to have a go. i havent racked up anything in around 10 years and dont even know what a point looks like. actually i know what point of molly looks like. are they about the same size to the eye? im thinking about half point would be right.

how does booze go with it? ok after a few beers? if im shitfaced or near shitfaced drunk will it be a bad idea? i make poor choices when i get really drunk and will probably have to tell people(when sober) not to give it to me if they think im drunk.

Don't bother...

It will sober you up if your drunk... If you MUST toot do a half toothpick line and 3 toothpicks wide. Approx 50mg if the coke if fairly decent you'll be safe and can go from there...

If you have heart conditions, mental conditions or are on medication for either, I would have to warn against partaking.

Have a good and safe evening.

^ rather odd shaped line imo. :) i'd suggest the size of a toothpick itself to be the average...

As Aya said, it will probably sober you up... and you may not realise how shitfaced drunk you are = more drinking, more lines, more drinking = [insert drunken ending here] but guaranteed a shocking hangover the next day often accompanied by some severe sinusitis... worst day ever.

stay safe.

Lol just read my description...

1 toothpick long and 2 wide! Stupid iPhone n weed!!!!

Yeah you'll have one killer hangover I used to fix with more blow... Don't do it, trust me! I did stupid shit a year ago due to binging on coke for pretty much 6 months straight.

Reminds me of what I used to do with (insert any drug here really, mainly ice and heroin). I think all drugs allow you to drink more on them than you should, definitely more coke/ice than opiates though. I only ever had real coke once, and not too much so I can't really comment on that, but with ice I could drink like a school of fish without feeling drunk, bad, bad day after though. Be careful of that.

sorry have got the time or patience to wade through the whole thread just need a quick answer what's the average % of coke in the uk these days i said around 5%

damn it just clicked this is not in other drugs but you can still maybe help me out

cheers sorry i was using the search box and did not click it was australian drug discussion thought it was other drugs but thanks any way :)

Don't bother...

It will sober you up if your drunk... If you MUST toot do a half toothpick line and 3 toothpicks wide. Approx 50mg if the coke if fairly decent you'll be safe and can go from there...

If you have heart conditions, mental conditions or are on medication for either, I would have to warn against partaking.

Have a good and safe evening.

Lol just read my description...

1 toothpick long and 2 wide! Stupid iPhone n weed!!!!

Yeah you'll have one killer hangover I used to fix with more blow... Don't do it, trust me! I did stupid shit a year ago due to binging on coke for pretty much 6 months straight.

Reminds me of what I used to do with (insert any drug here really, mainly ice and heroin). I think all drugs allow you to drink more on them than you should, definitely more coke/ice than opiates though. I only ever had real coke once, and not too much so I can't really comment on that, but with ice I could drink like a school of fish without feeling drunk, bad, bad day after though. Be careful of that.

quick update. party turned out to be mostly a booze fest for straight edges. i did, however, quietly end up with a 1/2g for my pocket to dip into if i felt like it.

i had about 6 beers or so and was feeling a bit tired rather than tipsy. everyone else was getting pretty smashed around me and i wasnt feeling that vibe. it was time to either hit up a couple shots or maybe sneak off for a quiet bump. went for a small bump obviously, and immediately felt far more energized. i became far more engaged in the conversations i was having with people, and immediately sobered up from the booze like you guys said would happen.

after 30-60mins i wanted more. that feinding feeling was obvious, so i tried to keep a lid on it. waited about another 20 mins and went for another small bump. was having a great time for another hour or so before the party broke and a bunch of us went looking for a second venue. nothing much eventuated and ended up heading home. i was still feeling that party vibe, but it was late and the rational side of me new it was time to chill with some herb, valium and a movie. but i knew if i was left alone with that shit i would start racking up. ended up handing it to my roomie and said dont give it back to me tonight. felt the come down/stimulation for a couple hours before hitting the hay.

like i said, i never had it before, and aus coke is known to be usually shite, but whatever this was i think was pretty good stuff. i doubt it was cut with caffeine cause that shit gives me the shakes. i felt sharp and stimulated, with some involuntary facial movement, but not as intense as the kind molly would usually give me.

so, what do you think about this gear? does it sound the real? somewhere between average to good quality perhaps?

thanks again for the advice

Sounds a tad to speedy, I usually have no long lasting stimulation from good quality coke, it will last 30min ish then end and time to re bump 50 min after initial dose.

You prob had half decent Charlie, cut with a bit of cheap speed to add to the stimulant effect.

On good coke a Valium or other benzo isn't needed. However a joint with some nice indica works in very well. After 2 hours of the last dose of coke you should WANT to sleep. Very hard to find good stuff, too much street sold is SR sourced, and can contain anything from mdpv to meth... On a HR level, don't mix (try not to) benzodiazepines with coke, it can cause crazy things to happen to your heart and breathing. Especially if mixed with 60% pure plus.

Glad u had a top night!