• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine death

yeah im quite sure that it’s ignorance indeed, shit moves too fast usually and at multiple locations, different scales etc etc.

Like buy a fresh scale every day if you are going to be a lazy cunt. They sell 0.00 scales at dollar shops ffs.

And we should account for people lying about fucking around with blues/presses during/after doing cocaine. I suspect this is 90% of the cases of adulterated cocaine.

I know i would rather lie to a mate’s family than tell them their son/daughter was actively doing opiates. They already have a dead kid.

Plus if they are pressed with zenes can they even find it in their blood.

Just rambling. I know i will stay clear from opiates. Only the rare chewable oxy 10mgs that taste like candy lmao.

They sound awesome them chewy oxys wow. What flavours and strenths are there
I only got to try 10mg ones with some blueberry(? Been a while) taste. They come in blisters and immediately dissolve in your mouth and kick in so fast it’s ridiculous. When you snort them the drip is hella tasty lmao.

Id choose 2 of those chewies over 80mg ER any day. Aurobindo oxy sucks dick.

I have an oxy script I fill tomorrow, but I doubt they have them. Besides I can only take the ones without acetaminophen/ what ever they call it in UK? Tylenol?
I know it begins with the letter p.
Doing coke is not good, but the stories of people with no pre existing/ undiagnosed problem: doing a line and dying is getting more common. The coke didn't kill her, it was a microscopic amount of fentanyl.
I suppose an od for those selling fent, might be good for business.
But not for any other drug(If heroin were around, that too)
But all the other drugs, killings customers is bad.
I live in Michigan and they have legit classes: On how to cultivate Marijuana.
If they ever started teaching people about other drugs they need: Don't kill your customers 101.
That would be a mandatory class, with a lab scheduled at least once a week. If they want to get there BD. Bachelor of Drugs degree.

Its called paracetamol mate.

Do you guys not call it that aswell?
Just because here is was allways pronounced para-cee-ta-mol (90s early00s)
But now since internet and Americanization people have started saying para-cet-a-mol.

It gets on my tits haha

Say you have a headache or whatever, would you pronounce the whole word.

Like "owww im gonna take 2 acetaminophens to stop it"

Maybe, but Tylenol is acetaminophen. They sell generic acetaminophen also they put it in most pain killers