• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine containing boric acid flakes

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I recently purchased 6 grams of cocaine. It consists of a 2.6 gram Rock, a 1.4 gram rock, how to wind a gram of smaller individual rocks with the rest of it being smaller Flakes and coarse powder.

I've noticed that mixed in with the powder are small didn't have a flat clear flakes varying from the large flakes being slightly smaller than the diameter of a pencil eraser all the way down to flakes that are the head of a ballpoint pen size.

Clearly something that got my attention right away as being unusual. Upon some research I found a picture are they small pile of boric acid flakes extremely closely if not perfectly match the flakes that I'm at the finding in my powder.

Stuff that is in rock form, when broken up does not contain any visual clear flakes. It makes me think of that someone only added the flakes to what was already coarse powder without tampering with the rocks. Almost like the larger rocks weren't tampered with and then rerocked allowing the flakes to mix in with the rocks.

I found some information saying that boric acid flakes are sometimes added to mimic the small clear shiny crystals that are found within high-quality cocaine. The flakes can also be sprinkled in with powder cocaine and then sprayed with a solvent causing the cocaine to coat the flakes and giving it the appearance of pearlescent fish scale high-quality cocaine.

What I'm a finding looks like somebody added the boric acid flakes without bring it allowing likes to be comforted with cocaine.
Which makes me assume that someone only added but with powder to the boric acid flakes, not taking the time to break up the rocks allowing the rocks to be sold with the powder giving it more of a better quality appearance. Or that's what was already powder was quickly mixed with the flakes without spending time to properly mix the two or that somebody either didn't know how to properly mix the flakes with powder or didn't have the proper solvent to spray the powder with. However it was intentionally done, the outcome looks like somebody added the flakes to the powder with the idea that nobody would notice until the product was already sold.

I've read that work acid can enhance the cocaine stimulation defects but also is toxic in larger quantities.

All right now, I've been taking the time out to remove the larger flakes with the tip of a razor blade and only leaving the very small flakes that don't make sense to try and remove.

What can be done at to remove the boric acid flakes and what is the risk of someone snorting contaminated cocaine?

This is only the third time that I've seen these clear flakes mixed with powder cocaine. My trusted source said that the supplier she's been using past couple of years ended up going to jail. This new source she's been using is when I started noticing the flakes.

Does anybody have any more useful information on how to get rid of these flakes and if there is any negative side effects, just what exactly are they. I'm attaching the link to the information I found containing the picture that resembles closely what I am seeing mixed in with the cocaine.

Screenshot_2020-02-17-16-38-07~3.png

Look at a popular auction site. They are selling this stuff as "magic fishscale" mix. It's very possible you're coke conrains some.

Look into the properties of boric acid and think about a solvent wash or extract if you feel up to the task.
Otherwise seek a new source.

you can't reliably judge cocaine cuts just by looking at the crystal shapes/texture

A picture that I posted is exactly identical to what's up with that I'm describing as boric acid flakes. Other pictures that I have found online also have the exact same look. I have found information that boric acid flakes have a somewhat salty taste which matches the taste of boric acid flakes I am finding.

It looks like somebody at the last minute in a quick hurry added the flakes to the cocaine or didn't know what they were doing and how to prep the flakes so they would blend and a whole lot more making it not stick out like a sore thumb. Anybody that's done cocaine a few times what are usually notice that something just quite isn't quite right with the appearance,.

The clear flakes in my cocaine don't dissolve in water or bleach. They just float on top.

In other words, yeah I know we can't be 100% sure without testing but, everything I've read that describes boric acid flakes in regards to look, taste and how it reacts to water and bleach is the same outcome that I am finding.

If you're going to cut cocaine with boric acid flakes to mimic pearlescent look up their scale and the small teenie clear crystalline specs sound in pure cocaine, why what did you do a better job of prepping the boric acid flakes? Why would you mix it with the powder and leave it in large flakes and you are from the diameter of a pencil eraser down to as small as a ballpoint pen head without sprain the powder with a solution that would allow the flakes to be coated with cocaine camouflaging the appearance. Just seems like a good way to not have repeat customers or a good way to piss off a customer that spent good money just to get crap that he doesn't want that he either doesn't want to use or can't resell it. Last thing I would want to do is sell cocaine that obviously with one hook you can tell has been cut. I'd be afraid I would sell it to the wrong person that decides he wants more than just his money back if you know what I mean.

With the information that I have found about cocaine cut with boric acid flakes is that the boric acid flakes when prepped right can easily mimic the shiny pearlescent look of pure cocaine while adding the appearance of small tea clear crystalline that is found in pure cocaine.
It also enhances the anesthetic effects of cocaine which I'm assuming helps Aid in the numbing effect. Although when I tasted a couple of flakes to determine if they were somewhat salty, I did not experience any kind of numbing effect.

I guess it just all goes back to my initial thought, the boric acid flakes in my cocaine, you would have to be blind or I have never seen cocaine before and not notice the clear flakes. Even not knowing what they are, it easily looks very out of place and not normal. Why would somebody goes to the trouble stop cutting the cocaine with the boric acid flakes but not doing something to allow it to blend in and be much less noticeable. Not to even mention out of 1 gram, how much of it is boric acid flake compared to cocaine?

lolling at this because i can feel the dopaminergic motorvation of your subpar coca driving you forth. Reminiscent of my own deep dive multipage analysis that i will subject ny poor dealers to at 3am

yeah clearly shes nuts except my compadre's and swim that have been seeing this shit go around for years.... its legit just boric acid used for cutting.. next time take a close look at it before you buy. shine a light itll usually give it away.

swim says you can tell when its the only shit in the pile that doesnt chop up proper. they tend to hold their shape. almost feels like a little piece of plastic or something similar.

swim wouldnt buy anything that looks like this cause 99% of the time its just cut. You'd be more likely to win the lottery than find legit fishscale pure.

Last edited:
Turn it into base then back into a salt. Boric acid won't change solubility based on ph like that.

Also ld50 is like 5 g/kg at high end (human ld50 range is 5-20 g/kg). People douche with it and use eyewash liquid buffered with it.

Yeah Skorpio beat me to it, I was going to say get crackin! Cook it up and then break it back down to coke with vinegar or acid. Or perform a water extraction if you say boric acid flakes don't dissolve in water.

I know that I could never wait for my coke to dry out properly. And when you perform alot of purification steps to cocaine it is best to let it dry for 3 days sometimes depending on what kind of extraction youre doing. But I mean, if I got the coke today, no way do I have any left not even 24 hours later under most circumstances.

With hard? like 24 minutes

It looks like today, it's being sold straight up as sniff, without the coke. Can't even get coke, just Boric Chuck. It sucks big time.