• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine comedown and low blood sugar

SnowingInTexas

Greenlighter
My best friend and his wife like to do coke on the weekends. They began about 6 months ago. They dont touch it Mon-Fri.

A good weekend will involve on ounce or ounce and a half split between them. An 8ball each for a night is the minimum. Some nights are rails, some are bumps. Quality varies, but its usually decent stuff.
My question is, i was told, recently after a hard ounce and a half weekend, his wife had a really bad comedown. She began shaking violently, lost ability to focus or communicate, and came close to passing out. My buddy recognized the symptoms as low blood sugar and fed her sodas and peanut butter. This cured the "attack". Since then, they have been careful about making sure she eats when they party, and they cut back on the amount (no more than an ounce between them) yet these attacks still happen. Now he is questioning himself.

Has anyone ever heard of Cocaine comedown induced hypoglycemia or low blood sugar? Is something else going on and if so what's the best method of treatment? They dont want to remove cocaine from their lifestyle. Both are responsible adults and have been careful not to allow their fun to become a habit or have negative impacts on them.

Advice is greatly appreciated.
Posted elsewhere and it got deleted so I put it here so it didnt get deleted again.