• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine: Anxiety Attack: Scared

Yeah it was crazy bad. I was refusing to take meds though (had a drug fear at that point, oh the irony!). Thanks a lot for your help man.

I can totally relate to this. I had a really bad experience with 5-MeO-DALT and after that with 2-C I. Now every time I try a drug I'm getting really anxious. It's pretty shitty :/

The dumb thing is this happens often with coke. I don't even get much out of it. But I always go back (about once every 10 days). Just addiction I guess.

I get panic attacks often and they SUCK, so I feel you. PM me if you ever need to just chat. If you have weed, it tends to help me with stimulant related anxiety/panic attacks.

Thank you. Really grateful for the support on BL tonight. Will definitely do so.

Unfortunately weed doesn't affect me in a good way at all so am just relying on the benzos tonight and they're helping finally.

Thats the horror of cocaine ;) Terrified but just want more. Btw, .5 gram is a LOT if the coke is chunky and pure. Good night Stringer

Oh thanks man. I think it's fairly pure. I didn't realise 0.5g was so much though. Thought people blew through a 1g in a night quite regularly and some through an 8-ball!

Yeah, they do, but IME a half gram can get me high as hell for awhile, then a hellish comedown, but i am sensitive. Iirc, coke is worse than crack as far as the comedown. Crack is shorter, but both suck,lol.

I'm not sure I even like coke. I just keep doing the damn stuff. But yeah 0.5g is quite a lot for me too. I've still got 0.5g left. I really should flush it.

Thanks so much for checking in. Anxiety got less and I have just kept going. Have 0.2g left out of the 1g I started with.

I definitely have a problem. I only use about 0.5-1g every 10 days so it's not terrible but (i) when I have it I keep going until it's finished; and (ii) I can't go longer than 10 days without it. I need to sort this out.

I mean I just got back off 10 day holiday. Felt great and no cravings. But as soon as I'm back home......

Anyway that's a different thread. The point was getting through tonight which I seem to have done. Many thanks to you all for your support. It helped so much.

Oh well, I'm glad that the anxiety decreased.

It's good that you realize that you have a problem, it's the first step, now you have to find out why you crave cocaine so much, cut your dealers off and tryddoing something healthier instead, like training etc.
You can do it!

Thank you! Yes I'm really into training and other stuff. I felt great during those 10 days. But I always come back to it. So weird being addicted to a drug that doesn't do that much for me! I'll get there I think.

Anyway getting through tonight was the main thing and I thank you guys for that!

Glad you feel better bud. See if you can have a few hours sleep today as you were up all night, or try and get your hands on some diazepam or clonazepam, both are long lasting and should help you relax.

Glad you feel better bud. See if you can have a few hours sleep today as you were up all night, or try and get your hands on some diazepam or clonazepam, both are long lasting and should help you relax.

Thank you for help getting me through the night!

Yes I haven't slept. Actually I've taken a few mg of Xanax in total through the night. It's not good. Normally I'll take 1mg once a week only.

I'm going to get treatment (CBT and 12 step). I'm scared because it's obvious I'm addicted. But 1g every 10 days isn't terrible right? I know it's probably a joke to the people on here with daily opiate habits. I'm totally fine when I'm abroad and don't have access. I don't even really get cravings. But as soon as I'm back in the UK I get coke as quick as possible.

I guess some reassurance that I can get over this would be really appreciated. Can't believe I've turned into a coke addict (insufflated, never anything else)

By the sounds of things bud it could be something that is running you down when in the UK, as you say, you dont even think of it when you are on holiday. If it is because of low moods or you feel a bit sad then see if the Dr can help by prescribing an SSRI, or get your bloods checked for Testosterone and let me know the figures as us being in the UK and having the NHS which is on such a tight budget that they will always say 'Your Testosterone levels are fine and at normal range) You will get numbers beside your Testosterone levels, if they are lower than 12Nmol then you need treatment. One shot of either Test Enth' or Cyp' every 7 days at 1ml will have huge effects for low moods.....Its not bodybuilding amounts as they/I used to take between 800mg-1200mg of Test a week, you will be taking 150mg per week. Its not addictive and has huge health benefits even though the media will have you believe otherwise! Only thing to make sure of is that you get true legit Test as the majority is fake these days.

You can totally get over it. It's hard to compare one habit to another. I used to have a pretty large Coke habit myself but the thing is it doesn't matter if ones habit is 1 gram or 7-10 grams. If your habit is hurting you then it's a big enough habit to warrant getting off the shit and moving on.

It's not easy. It's been about 6 or so years at least since I fucked with Coke and I still get cravings and I still know my dealers number by memory if it hasn't changed. You can stop bro.

You can totally get over it. It's hard to compare one habit to another. I used to have a pretty large Coke habit myself but the thing is it doesn't matter if ones habit is 1 gram or 7-10 grams. If your habit is hurting you then it's a big enough habit to warrant getting off the shit and moving on.

It's not easy. It's been about 6 or so years at least since I fucked with Coke and I still get cravings and I still know my dealers number by memory if it hasn't changed. You can stop bro.

Thank you. I feel so disgusted and desperate. It's always the same. Right now (come down, no sleep) I never want to use again. But after 7 days that will change and I will do the same thing all over again.

I know the feeling. I was a daily user at the end but when I first started I was like you and didn't matter how much I bought I would have to use it all. Even after an overdose that almost sent me to the er I still kept using. If you can stop now you will save a lot of money and maybe even your life.

Stringer bell how do I talk to you. I would like to and I sent a request but can't. I would like to ask you something

Don't sniff anymore coke. The paranoia will come...and then it never leaves. You will end up paranoid as fuck; chug a few beers and pop a xanax, and then get more coke. It's a cycle

Until you have nothing left. The paranoia/anxiety/heart attacks won't make you quit.

If you can fuck with dexedrine; do that. Cocaine will consume you; even if you hate it, so don't make it a ritual.

take care