• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine and stomach issues?

ofpu

Greenlighter
Whenever I do cocaine, I gets a super upset stomach and if I do too much, puke.

I've been looking into ways to stop drip so it doesn't reach the stomach.. but it seems like that is inevitable.

HOWEVER, I have just looked into the reaction between cocaine and baking soda (without heat so freebase isn't made...) and it seems that the reaction is:

Coc-H+Cl + NaHCO3 → Coc + H2O + CO2 + NaCl

which would render the cocaine harmless to the stomach!!!

I tried a baking soda and water mix after doing cocaine and it seems that it WORKS!

Does anyone else have experience with an upset stomach after doing cocaine? What are your tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only experienced an upset stomach from cocaine the day after shooting it. It feels the same as the nausea you'd feel if you had a night of heavy drinking. In that case, or in the case of being high on cocaine, I'd imagine, I smoke weed and it helps with the stomach ache.

Also, you needn't refer to yourself as SWIM as it does not protect your anonymity.

Related and unrelated reply: (im doing this to contribute on this thread and to understand how to post on this website)
1- Ive only experienced nausea with what I felt like was better cocaine (I'll never say i have the best even tho Turks and Caicos Islands are renowned for good stuff) so I think at one point its too much on your cortex and makes you trip so you can vomit from a line. So I wonder if you or I could and should cut our dope ourselves with some anti nausea meds??????
2- how the hell do I post on bluelight?????

Related and unrelated reply: (im doing this to contribute on this thread and to understand how to post on this website)
1- Ive only experienced nausea with what I felt like was better cocaine (I'll never say i have the best even tho Turks and Caicos Islands are renowned for good stuff) so I think at one point its too much on your cortex and makes you trip so you can vomit from a line. So I wonder if you or I could and should cut our dope ourselves with some anti nausea meds??????
2- how the hell do I post on bluelight?????

Why cut your coke? How about just taking a Gravol??!!