• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine and pharms

Zofran

Greenlighter
Swim went through recovery from addiction to marijuana,various stimulants,amphetamines,mdma,benzodiazepines.Also i suffer from minor depression and borderline personality disorder.swims therapy consists from 800 mg carbamezapine,10 mg valium,75 mg of zoloft,remeron and 5 mg olanzapine daily.Recently i began to take cocaine rarely.It helps me to cope with postrehab mood changes and depression.one do this very rarely,but one night one took 2,5 g of cocaine.When crash comes i take my prescribed medications and go to sleep. Is it dangerous to do this and if it is how big is the danger?

Cocaine is always dangerous. With every dose there’s the chance of sudden death due to heart complications (although rarely happen). You’ll probably get dulled effects being on the Valium, but it’ll help your comedown which is nice. As far as the other meds, I don’t think it’ll be an issue since you do cocaine rarely. Be mindful of using cocaine to self-medicate anything though. It’s extremely addictive which will creep up on ya as I’m sure you know. Honestly, after 2.5gs, the Valium is probably doing you a favor. Benzos are commonly given to help with too much stimulant drugs, but be aware of polysubstance use. It can cloud your judgement