• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and Nitrous Combo

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
I tried looking up info on this one but couldn’t find a single report of the combo. I’m sure someone here has tried the two together.. Any details would be appreciated.

I like Ketamine at the tail end of cocaine, I bet Nitrous would work in a similar manner as a comedown aid.

The biggest thing I’m wondering is potential heart problems?

-GC

I have no knowledge as to possible negative health effects or crisis.. but the synergistic effect is quite nice. Again I know nothing about safety on this but filling a big balloon with both tank gas and a bomber base hit does not suck effects wise.

and that triggered some wild old school memories.. that may otherwise have been lost forever.

Its been quite awhile, but if memory serves.. but it doesn't.. N2O land is effected, but I can't remember exactly how, and then you come out of that with a bellringer if you do it right.

Last edited:
I had a feeling… They seem like they’re made for each other honestly. I’m gonna give it a go here soon with the wife. Gotta give myself a couple weeks though, tough work weeks ahead plus I wanna let my yay tolerance drop a bit.

-GC

Actually I just remembered how we did it.. So we had the huge balloons and filled them up half way off the tank and then took a bell ringer and exhaled into the half filled balloon and then went from there. So it was more like bellringer into the N20 land. Again I have no clue what harm this may cause someone.

Actually I just remembered how we did it.. So we had the huge balloons and filled them up half way off the tank and then took a bell ringer and exhaled into the half filled balloon and then went from there. So it was more like bellringer into the N20 land. Again I have no clue what harm this may cause someone.

Jesus man ya’ll didn’t play haha.

I’ll probably lay out 3 lines each and then get one of those .95L tanks hooked up and go for it. I find it’s a waste to do anymore than 3 lines. Idk why, when I was young I could get high on cocaine all night. But nowadays I only get 2-3 lines before I can rail monsters. It’s amazing how fast my tolerance builds to the stuff.

Part of me wishes I could shoot some but wife would not approve. She’s ok with me shooting some drugs but knows I had a problem with cocaine and heroin IV in the past.

-GC

I've combined the two. Definitely best to take the nitrous at the very tail end. Nitrous oxide during the peak of the cocaine high doesn't compliment it at all really (if anything it make the cocaine high feel dirty when the nitrous wears off).

I've also tried smoking a hit of crack followed by a hit of nitrous (don't recommend it 🤣).

Also, just fyi, not sure how you consume it, but never do the "blow in and out of balloon" thing people do with nitrous. It should only be inhaled, not breathed in and out. That whole inhale and exhale into a balloon routine is probably why alot of people think nitrous is lame, because as that does is serve to make one dizzy.

The combo can raise blood pressure, and definitely increases the sensation that one is "hot", though i doubt this is actually accompanied by a rise in body temperature. Should be safe in moderation.

Also, just fyi, not sure how you consume it, but never do the "blow in and out of balloon" thing people do with nitrous. It should only be inhaled, not breathed in and out. That whole inhale and exhale into a balloon routine is probably why alot of people think nitrous is lame, because as that does is serve to make one dizzy.
and lose your balloon blue lipped and fishing.

damn my mouth just did the N20 vibrate.. memory is pretty weird.

Edit: also be careful with flame, fuel and N20 as there is a reason people run this into their engines.

Last edited:
In college we used to (after drinking of course, cocaethylene is the key) take a bong rip, hold in the smoke, take a big line of coke, blow out the smoke, and then take a 2 canister whippet. It was fun, but couldn't really break down the effects or whether it was worth it or not. I was rather naive to drugs compared to now, but it was a fun late night after party thing.