• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and massively over stimulated bladder randomly.

clarkey1984

Bluelighter
I'm a once every fortnight or so type of participant when it comes to the white, it's the only thing I touch these days, however, and seemingly at random, usually a few hours after last use and when I'm either in or about to go to bed I get massive urine output, I rarely drink alcohol so it's not tied to that.

tonight for example, I have had two cups of tea, but I'm peeing every ten to fifteen minutes, and it's not a phantom urge thing either, when I go it's the textbook well hydrated clear colour and there's loads, I'm talking the morning after a heavy beer session type of quantity but every time, there's litres of it.

Is coke known as a diaretec, as it's only on occasion and I don't do anything different.

same here.
I m just speculating, but probably that s because when one is doing only or mostly coke does not go to the loo ( or goes to the loo only for doing another line :) , due to vasoconstriction maybe? hence when the party is over you piss all that you haven t pissed before.
Diuretic effects of blow would make sense anyway, that s why I force myself to drink as much water as possible during sessions ( also because I live in Brazil hence during summer dehydration is a real possibility )

same here.
I m just speculating, but probably that s because when one is doing only or mostly coke does not go to the loo ( or goes to the loo only for doing another line :) , due to vasoconstriction maybe? hence when the party is over you piss all that you haven t pissed before.
Diuretic effects of blow would make sense anyway, that s why I force myself to drink as much water as possible during sessions ( also because I live in Brazil hence during summer dehydration is a real possibility )
Oh no no, it happens to me during the fun times, tonight as an example, in the last 25 minutes I've been for a piss 3 times, and each time it's a full bladder full, it's like the sniff is a super diuretic, but it doesn't happen every time I indulge, it's very odd.

Interesting. Increased urination is usually hand in hand with a relaxed CNS, not a stimulated one....diuretics aside.

Oh no no, it happens to me during the fun times, tonight as an example, in the last 25 minutes I've been for a piss 3 times, and each time it's a full bladder full, it's like the sniff is a super diuretic, but it doesn't happen every time I indulge, it's very odd.
I m kinda the opposite during the fun times, maybe because I basically don t drink booze anymore and I when I do blow I also use opioids ( probably not a wise choice HR wise but definitely better than the coke-booze combo I guess)

Ive hd this happen to. Im not sure maybe iys because i drink alot of water to stay hydrated when im on coke