• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine and alcohol what do I do now?

x50c

Greenlighter
Hi,

So last night I had a big day of drinking which turned into having a little cocaine in the night. I regret it all but I need your help. Towards the end of the night I started feeling paranoid and having anxiety which could be because of COCAETHLYENE which is formed in the body. Now I understand this can have very bad effects but I want to know if there is someway of combating the effects that it has had on my body, heart, liver. Any vitamins or medication to take because I obviously do not want permanent damage.

Also today I am still feeling the paranoid effects. Help.

thanks for making me feel worse, not what i need right now

That was very irresponsible you would be lucky not to have long lastingbif not irrevetsible damage

Why? he said he only did a little cocaine. While I agree its not the most responsible combo, lots and lots of people mix cocaine and alcohol and dont end up with irreversible damage. Lots of bluelighters have done way more dangerous things.

Op, some calming herbs like kava or valerian might be helpful.

Why? he said he only did a little cocaine. While I agree its not the most responsible combo, lots and lots of people mix cocaine and alcohol and dont end up with irreversible damage. Lots of bluelighters have done way more dangerous things.

Op, some calming herbs like kava or valerian might be helpful.

thankyou! However I here that kava effects the liver which is probably not the best thing in this situation

Just try to relax and stay hydrated, you'll most likely be alright.
How much did you drink and how much cocaine did you take?

Just try to relax and stay hydrated, you'll most likely be alright.
How much did you drink and how much cocaine did you take?

of coke about 1 line and 2 little key bumps.

As far as drinks go it wouldve been a lot

of coke about 1 line and 2 little key bumps.

As far as drinks go it wouldve been a lot

Oh well, I think I read somewhere that only 17% of the cocaine are metabolized into cocaethylene, but this could be wrong.
How are you feeling right now?
Do you often drink a lot ?
I guess you should stay away from booze and other drugs for a while so your body can heal itself

Oh well, I think I read somewhere that only 17% of the cocaine are metabolized into cocaethylene, but this could be wrong.
How are you feeling right now?
Do you often drink a lot ?
I guess you should stay away from booze and other drugs for a while so your body can heal itself

feeling quite a bit better at the moment which is promising, my only concern with the heavy drinking is that i have been on accutane but I am going to put that on pause while i let my body heal

feeling quite a bit better at the moment which is promising, my only concern with the heavy drinking is that i have been on accutane but I am going to put that on pause while i let my body heal

Shit man, Accutane + heavy drinking + cocaine is a really bad idea.
Iirc you should get your liver checked ever so often while just taking Accutane, because it can fuck up your liver, throw alcohol and cocaine in and everything gets even worse.
Stop taking drugs including alcohol and go to a doctor to get checked.

You will be absolutely fine. Anxiety is normal after a heavy day of drinking with a little of South Americas finest thrown in.

Stay safe, drink water :)

If it makes you feel better I used to drink a case of beer and snort 3.5 grams in one night. Did that many many many many times. Don't recommend you doing that but I'm pretty sure you will be ok with what you did.

Oh stop. . You're fine. It was one night! Don't be a hypochondriac. The anxiety is in your head. Move on and don't do it again.

Sounds like a bad come down to me.
But Accutane is a dangerous med so if you plan to keep taking it I'd avoid having more than a drink or two at a time. It can also have psycological side effects which may explain why you're so paranoid.

If it makes you feel better I used to drink a case of beer and snort 3.5 grams in one night. Did that many many many many times. Don't recommend you doing that but I'm pretty sure you will be ok with what you did.
yeah my real concern is having accutane at the same time

Sounds like a bad come down to me.
But Accutane is a dangerous med so if you plan to keep taking it I'd avoid having more than a drink or two at a time. It can also have psycological side effects which may explain why you're so paranoid.

yeah the shittest of all comedowns that is humanly possible without dying is what it felt like. I am feeling better now, no anxiety attacks and I did an 8 hour work day. The only thing is I am a bit self conscious of my heart. I dont know its just me over thining or its calling out to me

yeah my real concern is having accutane at the same time

yeah the shittest of all comedowns that is humanly possible without dying is what it felt like. I am feeling better now, no anxiety attacks and I did an 8 hour work day. The only thing is I am a bit self conscious of my heart. I dont know its just me over thining or its calling out to me

Dude trust me, you will be fine. I used to snort blow and drink red wine until about 5am for years. Accutane is known for being dangerous side effects, plus without a test kit, your blow could have been as low as 20% pure with some amps or caffeine thrown in which will prolong hangover and dehydrate you. Seriously just chill and drink water, eat some healthy food, you'll be normal again in no time.

OP, the good news is that you care about your health. Also good, is that you're probably just overreacting due to some Cocaine induced anxiety. Yes, this is a particularly dangerous combination in relation to your health, but this mixing these two substances has been undertaken by many in the past, with no major harm done.

This doesn't mean that chronic use won't effect you, but a one time use or even just a couple time's use isn't going to kill you or anything. Those of us on BL who are addicts have done way more dangerous and stupid things to our bodies in the past and we're still alive, somehow.

OP, the good news is that you care about your health. Also good, is that you're probably just overreacting due to some Cocaine induced anxiety. Yes, this is a particularly dangerous combination in relation to your health, but this mixing these two substances has been undertaken by many in the past, with no major harm done.

This doesn't mean that chronic use won't effect you, but a one time use or even just a couple time's use isn't going to kill you or anything. Those of us on BL who are addicts have done way more dangerous and stupid things to our bodies in the past and we're still alive, somehow.

Yeah i just don't know if im being over conscious of my heart, i cant tell if its pain or its in my head. fuck it was a drunken bad choice.
i have been reading BL for years haha theres some unique specimens on here, all for the love of life of course