• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine Analogues -- 2β-Propanoyl-3β-(2-naphthyl)-tropane . . . C-Jam With Legs

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
this seems like the perfect fucking substance for myself. But 100times means 100 times more addictive..

It is claimed to be several hundred times more potent than cocaine at being a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor
Sounds way too dangerous; it would be pretty stupid to eyeball the stuff:))) Overdose of benzos, barbiturates or opiates aren't so scary for me but a stimulant overdose is something I'm scared of. I've had very uncomfortable situations with cocaine resulting from stupid amounts or combinations with other substances; being %100 aware of nearly everything that's going on with your body, ridiculous amount of energy, chest pains with numbness of your entire body and not being able to control anything other than the H or benzos to calm down/ not die are some of the worst feelings that I've experienced. On the other hand, the visuals that I experienced with high doses of speedballs manifesting itself after a couple days of non stop shooting were probably my favorite especially when you don't think that you can die any second.

So is it possible to get WF-23 online (just wondering if it's sold online; not asking about the source)? Would you guys try it? If I had a quality scale, even if I probably shit myself a little, I would try it.

Sounds way too dangerous; it would be pretty stupid to eyeball the stuff:))) Overdose of benzos, barbiturates or opiates aren't so scary for me but a stimulant overdose is something I'm scared of. I've had very uncomfortable situations with cocaine resulting from stupid amounts or combinations with other substances; being %100 aware of nearly everything that's going on with your body, ridiculous amount of energy, chest pains with numbness of your entire body and not being able to control anything other than the H or benzos to calm down/ not die are some of the worst feelings that I've experienced. On the other hand, the visuals that I experienced with high doses of speedballs manifesting itself after a couple days of non stop shooting were probably my favorite especially when you don't think that you can die any second.

So is it possible to get WF-23 online (just wondering if it's sold online; not asking about the source)? Would you guys try it? If I had a quality scale, even if I probably shit myself a little, I would try it.
i've overdosed on cocaine Once, when i was new to smoking it. it wasn't as bad as could have been because i knew what was happening since i went from an EPIC high to a 'holy shit this doesn't feel right' mindset then i put my hand on my chest... it was the last time i remember feeling my heart by putting my hand on my chest, and i ran to my clonazepam container, i crushed i think 10mg, i swallowed 10mg whole, and threw the crushed 10 under my tongue (benzos are muscle relaxers aswell as lower blood pressure and rate) then ate a days worth of morphine (400mg) and i was good as new in 30minutes, but it was a scary as fuck experience to be quite honest, it was the only time in my drug career where i felt i was going to die

i've overdosed on cocaine Once, when i was new to smoking it. it wasn't as bad as could have been because i knew what was happening since i went from an EPIC high to a 'holy shit this doesn't feel right' mindset then i put my hand on my chest... it was the last time i remember feeling my heart by putting my hand on my chest, and i ran to my clonazepam container, i crushed i think 10mg, i swallowed 10mg whole, and threw the crushed 10 under my tongue (benzos are muscle relaxers aswell as lower blood pressure and rate) then ate a days worth of morphine (400mg) and i was good as new in 30minutes, but it was a scary as fuck experience to be quite honest, it was the only time in my drug career where i felt i was going to die
but it ended alright, i actually probably idiocicly smoked another bowl, then put the pipe down for the night and was swept into a wonderful nod but i think i slept somthing like 30 hours

..those were the days when stims actually had some sort of effect of raising my heart rate over 100 ah good days when i didn't have to fill the livingroom with smoke in order to get where i want

infact, no one i know in real life have i told i overdosed on cocaine, because they all accept my drug use and don't have a problem with it, but i'm afraid they'd be worried if they knew about it even though it was over a year and a half ago

I did the same, frantically consumed various benzos and opiates, anything to stop the chaos.
honestly, thats the only reason i'm still here today. amen for benzos and opis but one opiate would suck for this situation i wonder if you agree? Oxy, it doesn't really have much of an effect on heart rate, or too much on respiratory system unless taken in pretty high doses atleast in my experience and considering my tolerance, 100mg of morph will give me resp depression to some degree, but well most i've taken was 60 of oxy crushed IR pills, at once but still had almost no effect on my resp system or anything else, but it did give me one of the greater highs i've had though. but i don't usually exceed 40mg through any one day (split into two doses if i take the extra dose of 20) but i take oxy with every dose i take of the day however

Yeah man. They would be very worried and they would be right to do so. It's very close to just dropping dead and shitiing yourself while foaming in the mouth. I don't do the kind of shit like sitting down and thinking about how many times, how close I brought myself to death but sometimes, out of nowhere, I tend to remember those times which shocks me for a minute.

I used to get Oxy just to have fun, a variety in the mix but H and morphine was always my favorites. They worked very well for situations like these. With Oxy, I can't see myself getting the same relief probably because of the much lower effects on heart rate and respiration like you said. Slowing your breathing and heart rate are on the top of the list when you are suffering from too much stimulants.

I saw a list of cocaine analogues at Wikipedia -- which is what that site is good for; the Drawbridge Crowd of editors there who do not want anyone else to join their project have pretty heavily damaged the pages about narcotics, anticholinergics, antihistamines and so forth, so I can only imagine what the stimulant and empathogen pages looked like 7 or 10 years ago. They also used to have a wonderful box for opioids which was actually a good guide for research which they got rid of. Look at their opioid receptor agents template: it is an undifferentiated half-page mess . . . that particular gang of obscurantists have some peculiar and convenient concepts with which to work: "invisible vandalism" "looks like an advert" anything they did not do is vandalism . . . the site itself did a test where they put up a fully sourced and proofread article to see what would happen and several of those people tried to delete it. I tried to correct an error about dihydrocodeine once and that was enough for me. I did get a message from someone there that even though the way they treat new people there, ostensible, actual, or imagined, is reprehensible don't lose heart. Well, I have bigger fish to fry . . .

In any case, listed were close to 100 compounds I think so there may be ones with even more extreme qualities . . . this particular one sounds like it may be something like the etorphine of stimulants, so I would be interested in taking it along with oxymorphazone, LAAM,, or the like for a week-long speedball.

I wonder if the advances in polymer chemistry and other engineering and scientific advances may mean that, should political conditions change and euphoria from whatever source is once again recognised as a useful effect especially in narcotics and anti-depressants, maybe they would be able to make a pellet or something of the same nature which could pack in enough 14-methoxymetopon and 2β-Propanoyl-3β-(2-naphthyl)-tropane to banish chronic pain, depression, narcolepsy and other afflictions for up to 100 years. And make 250+ different strengths and drug ratios so that the dose can be fine-tuned by adding or subtracting new ones, and some of the variants could contain carfentanil and the strongest of the methylphenidate analogues as well as the other two ingredients, in varying doses. What they are finding about epigenetics, acknowledging that Lamarck was partially correct, maybe means that such a device could also extinguish a family history of depression and other such troubles. They would say it is a pipe dream and indeed it is -- I just sucked down seven pellets of the Big O . . . Genetically engineer bacteria to make 2β-Propanoyl-3β-(2-naphthyl)-tropane and 14-methoxymetopon and bob's your uncle: everybody loves everybody and feels just like Jesus' pharmacology professor . . .

Last edited:
epigenetics, acknowledging that Lamarck was partially correct, maybe means that such a device could also extinguish a family history of depression and other such troubles.

Mental illness will be associated with epigenetics only in extreme cases, like wars, etc, extreme life situations, I don't think it will affect ordinary cases

It has been shown that children from a mother who is living a war situation are affected by epigenetic factors.

100 times more potent than cocaine, and a half-life of days? Honestly I hope this never gets released into the wild... sounds like a recipe for disaster. Of course you could be smart and it could be a fantastic drug, but lots of people aren't smart... at all.

The first ever stimulant I had was dichloropane / RTI-111, it was damn nice, not a punch to the face, but it had long legs

The first ever stimulant I had was dichloropane / RTI-111, it was damn nice, not a punch to the face, but it had long legs

Literally waiting on some RTI-111 to arrive, according to the post, tonight. Not my first stim but will be my first time trying a cocaine analogue (that I am aware of).

Ja, a stimulant overdose sounds pretty awful . . . . caffeine may be self-limiting in some respects, but people do die of overdoses of amphetamines, C-Jam, nicotine and other stimulants all the time . . . the ne plus ultra apparently being strychnine, which was what somebody used to do in Robert Johnson the musician; being bent into a bow shape with only the top of the head and balls of the feet touching the ground is pathognomonic for strychnine poisoning . . .

It could be dissolved in water and put in one of those sinus inhaler things u stick up your nose.a long lasting cocaine analogue that's as good as if not better than cocaine will when it appears have a place in the drug world.im thinking it could be used like methadone to help treat addiction for cocaine.

So a follow up..Boofed 100mg of rti-111...Not impressed, some stimulation, accurate to say it feels like the come-up to cocaine without the payoff, some body load, tension and slight vasoconstriction noted.... even with low expectations coming in, I am disappointed with this analogue.

This gets a rating of .... :(

The Scrups Rating System: SRS for short

• Other Worldly= 🧙‍♂️😈👽
  • Excellent= 😘🥰😍
  • Very good= 😜🤪
  • Good= :)
  • Neutral= :sleep:
  • Weak= :(
  • Bad= :cry:😪
  • Very Bad= :mad:🤬🥵
  • Hazardous= 🤮🤕

Last edited:
So a follow up..Boofed 100mg of rti-111...Not impressed, some stimulation, accurate to say it feels like the come-up to cocaine without the payoff, some body load, tension and slight vasoconstriction noted.... even with low expectations coming in, I am disappointed with this analogue.

This gets a rating of .... :(

The Scrups Rating System: SRS for short

• Other Worldly= 🧙‍♂️😈👽
  • Excellent= 😘🥰😍
  • Very good= 😜🤪
  • Good= :)
  • Neutral= :sleep:
  • Weak= :(
  • Bad= :cry:😪
  • Very Bad= :mad:🤬🥵
  • Hazardous= 🤮🤕
Sucks to hear; mine was actually the main component of a specific variant of "Synthacaine", mine being RTI-111 and a small amount of lignocaine. I'm not sure what current RTI-111 batches are like, but surprised either way because I found it to be better than substances like 3-FPM