• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine, alprazolam, herb, mix dosage, for better high and cool trip

How has been your experiences mixing alprazolam, tramadol for cocaine comedowns? High doses...

• Benzos decrease the tramadol trip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benzos and tramadol makes you feel more relaxed

• Good combo for coke comedown

• Better take the benzos first then the tramadol for coke comedonw

• Use either benzos or tramadol but without mixing both so u can have a better tramadol high for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herbalnose

Greenlighter
Xanax lowers the coke high but if you take the right dose, using the most useful administration route it will help you lower the anxiety and makes an enjoyable highexpriece without killing the coke trip mess up all your coke trip depending of the coke dose and xanax tolerancetook the first coke dose then the time it has passed after u took the first coke line and how many time it has passed since u have being doing coke lines and how many have u done... Then how much time it has passed while doing coke and how many xanax mg u need to take so it doesn't mess up your coke high... For me I did 5 lines of coke but u need to take in consideration how strong the coke is and your tolerance to coke and xanax, in my case after doing 5 lines of good coke I took 2mg alpra and then 5 more coke lines great high recommended if ur xanax tolerance is low try doing more coke and 2mg xanax, paroxetine lowers the coke high if you have low tolerance but if you put 3 20mg tablets under your tongue it will help for the comedown of the cocaine.. Snorting the xanax if you have done much coke and have high tolerance for xanax... Helps increasing the xanax high.. No xanax tolerance.. Not good idea to snort it... Maybe just if snorted and u have no benzo tolerance try snorting 0.25mg of alprazolam 0 coke tolerance 0 benzo tolerance do not do this!!! Start with little doses.. Xanax tolerance develops I think maybe faster than coke tolerance try building up your tolerance before snorting xanax while doing the coke!! Hope it helps y'all!!! Hugzz!! (Keep in mind NO XANAX TOLERANCE CAN KILL UR COKE TRIP)

Last edited:
I dony like any of your options tramadol is shit I'd say go with benzos or barbituates or an opiate

Yes if you have barbiturics or opiates is much better than my options try mixing barbiturics with grapefruit juice.. Grapefruit juice exacerbates the benzo effect so maybe try it with the barbiturics if you know the opioids-grapefruit juice interactions please share it in the post for better drug combos.. Read about grapefruit juice and drug interactions.. Thanks for ur help and cool post! Cheers mate..!!! :)))

this is idiotic. if you don't know how much to take on your own then don't expect anyone else to tell you how much to take, what i will suggest is, limit your doses to lower ones and MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR COCAINE INTAKE so that you don't overdose, YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU CAN USE ALOT MORE COCAINE while using benzos/opiates, this is false, and ultimately will lead to consequences. never take more downers than you would without cocaine.