• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaethylene once every 4-6 weeks?

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
I dont really take cocaine that often. Only for a big night or whatever but normally when i do alcohol is involved. I have friends who take it with alcohol pretty much every weekend. So im just wondering, what peoples views are. Is it dangerous to even have it once? And if your going to leave time inbetween whats a sutible number of days/weeks? Can you normally get away with once every 4-6 weeks? Thanks.

Well there isn't exactly studies on how often people can use coke and alcohol without causing heart problems. If you plan to use it every 4-6 weeks then i think your plan is already doomed to fail. I'm not judging, i'm just saying that if this is something you are adamant about using you are more likely to break that schedule.

Could you get away with doing it every so often for decades and live a long healthy life? Maybe, but maybe you're the person who gets heart complications after a year of this. Everyone is different and how healthy you are on the day to plays a factor too i'm sure.

I know stories of people who were very young in their 20s and cocaethalyne gave them heart attacks because it’s super cardiotoxic I believe, and some people are super sensitive to it. If you’ve taken it though, and felt fine many times, I’d think it’s okay but still don’t get crazy especially with binging every once in a while since your tolerance keeps dropping before you do that.