• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coca tea

Very difficult and unpleasant process - anything handling kerosene and acid isn't good.

It looks like a good yield tho - 24g from 5 kilos of coca tea.

ismene, not difficult or that dangerous. But still very illegal.

Kerosene you can swap from premium paraffin (same thing) its the final was solvents that are nasty toulene/xylene etc oh and maybe some nasty hcl fumes in making the hcl salt at the end. but you can do this outside.

ismene, not difficult or that dangerous. But still very illegal.

Kerosene you can swap from premium paraffin (same thing) its the final was solvents that are nasty toulene/xylene etc oh and maybe some nasty hcl fumes in making the hcl salt at the end. but you can do this outside.

I STILL haven't looked at the link properly, but the solvents involved are nothing nastier than those used to extract dmt.

If I could get hold of some coca leaves/coca tea I'd have a bash at this, reckon I could do it fine....

lol blind optimism.

but the solvents involved are nothing nastier than those used to extract dmt.

Nah monkey, kerosene and sulphuric acid are quite a bit nastier than drain cleaner and bartolines low odour white spirit.

You're a little out of luck with the coca tea - there was a peruvian woman selling in the UK - very reliable but then someone most have told her it was illegal because now she only posts the coca tea from Peru. Denied.

why dont ya read a little bit a learn how easy it actually is?

Is this your "100 teabags" tek? Doesn't look that easy to me jam. But hey if you enjoy it then knock yourself out. God loves you :)

Well, I've managed to find everything I need to complete the process.

It's gonna cost 200 quid and I should be looking at 4 grammes of pure cocaine? (that's using 900 grammes coca leaf teabags) Not bad tbh.

Now I just need a spare 200 quid....

Nah monkey, kerosene and sulphuric acid are quite a bit nastier than drain cleaner and bartolines low odour white spirit.

You're a little out of luck with the coca tea - there was a peruvian woman selling in the UK - very reliable but then someone most have told her it was illegal because now she only posts the coca tea from Peru. Denied.

Ha, I bought her last 2 boxes. Now all gone sadly.

She said it's because customs kept seizing her packs so it just wasn't worth it anymore. At the time she still had some other coca products in the UK, didn't bother with them though.

Nice lady though, very much in love with the coca plant and health benefits, but hates extracted cocaine as it lead to the plant been demonised!

I brewed some of the tea today, same way as I brew my various black teas. Put kettle on, heat to just off boiling, pour into 52oz. tetsubin (Japanese cast iron teapot) with 7 bags in infuser. Let it steep for 15-17 minutes. Tastes sort of like green tea, bit of an earthiness to it. I added turbinado sugar to taste. Drank 3 large cups, no discernable effect, certainly nothing like I've read from others.

Must admit the cost/benefit ratio is very tight with coca tea. Nice feeling initially if you take about 30 teabags, but it's very hard getting back up to the first feeling and the next day it's not much use either.

For me it's nice at two tea bags. Some years ago I mixed one liter of vodka with 40 tea bags, which was quite strong.

Seven tea bags should be more than enough to feel it.