Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Cloudy Eyes while in K-Hole

letherman

Bluelighter
Hey there,

I came across someone in the K-hole for the first time over the weekend and would like some advise, or more information on what I saw. I have never tried Ketamine, and now probably will never after my experience. Just for honesty I had drank 4 cans of beer and had about 120mg estacy tablets (in two halves) taken over a 4 hour period and was just starting to come up when I found this guy, so I'm not 100% sure if some of this was my imagination but it all seemed very real and somehow I managed to hold off my come up from my pill.

The first thing was when I went to "Ian" was his eyes were completely clouded over with pin prick (blurs) of pupils. He was standing in a catatonic state, almost zombie like in the back garden at a house party. His "mate" was pushing dabs of ket into his mouth because "he needs more to get him through it". When I told him to stop that the last thing he needed was more drugs Ian finally spoke saying no more drugs.

It took me about 30 minutes to get him inside out of the garden, through kitchen and into a warm room and a seat, where I sat with him for over an hour while he went through "the horrors" of asking is this real, am I alive, will I ever be normal again, have I soiled my pants and must admit started to get bored reassuring him after it was repeated about 20 times when his whole body spasmed/shuck and I noticed his eyes were clear again and he had small pupils and he started coming in and out of reality. During the time every so often he would violently jump away from me with what I can only describe as terror in his eyes looking at me, but I would move away and then calmy and gently calm him down again and these got less infrequent and lasted for less time the longer I stayed with him

Other people had seem me with him, but assumed that I knew what I was doing because I'm in my forties and felt the best thing was to leave me deal with it and not freak the guy out, but I finally managed to grab someone to take over after and felt Ian could cope. I made sure to introduce the guy to Ian as a friend and waited a couple of minutes before I left. Before I left he told me it was the most amazing trip of his life and words couldn't describe how fantastic it was.... which I must admit really pissed me off because I now felt extremely sober. The whole thing was somewhere just over 1 1/2 hours

I checked on Ian over the next hour until eventually I met him in the kitchen where be burst into tears hugging me saying "I cant believe you're real"

He told me that everyone heads were distorted like aliens laughing and sneering and pointing at him, that he was looking down on everything and then in the middle of everything and that he was so scared and alone but didnt know who or what he was or anything was.

Ian said it was the most horrific thing in his life, a really really bad trip. He was pale and shocked and finally went home after I advised him to stay off anything for the next 5 or 6 weeks and that in reality should consider whether to ever do K again. It also turns out they had been doing "lots of k" for 11 hours before I met them, topping it up with other drugs as the day went on.

So my questions:
What was up with the cloudy eyes? Did I imagine that? It was early morning bright outside when I found him, but I must admit that is the one thing that still really freaks me out about this.

What could I / should I have done better.... just for the next time, though I hope I never have to do it again, I would.

thanks

Ketamine definitely doesnt have effects like that since its a tranquilizer. Also feeding someone who has already K-holed more ketamine is a terrible idea, nice job intervening.

Ketamine trips are supposed to be out of body experiences, SWIM has never k-holed but ive sat him multiple times when hes pushed himself. Good crystal (clear, tall spires) and horse grade, not that cat shit.
Its possible that the rolls you ate had some mescaline in them, did you feel weezy when you were coming up on the rolls? How much do you weigh (alcohol to body weight)?

As I said, I've never done Ketamine, although I've been around people who have showed confusion and/or laughter before..... this was pure terror that I saw in him.

The baggie that "his mate" had was a tan brown and white small crystal mix of what looked like MDNA to me first, but then again he was licking his finger, dipping and then pushing in their mouths so who knows. Others had seen them during the evening had said they had avoided them as they were the only ones doing K and on a completely different buzz to the rest of us (acid / schrooms / MDMA / weed) They definately thought it was Ketamine and supposidly do it regularly - but only 1 reacted like this... the other guy was still saying at the end of the night that I over-reacted and that he could have "pushed" his mate through it with more... that they've taken way more than this before and he had had no problems.

Nobody else though that!.... and thanks for your support... I know I did the right thing, but to be honest if I am wondering if it was luck and whether I should have gotten help earlier on. I had taken ecstasy from a batch of pills that had been fully tested about 6 months ago (A few of us have been hoarding some due to the chance of lack of availability of good pills - just like right now here!!) and while I do get "light" distortions it did take over an hour for his eyes to clear and they were the only thing that looked really weird. I'm fit, almost athlectic and weigh 73kg (about 11 1/2 stone)

Ian I reckon was about 12 or 13 stone, very muscular in his early 20's and the feeling that I had was he was so out of body that he had lost himself. All I did was sit with him, reassure him that he'd be okay occasionally touching his arm/back or letting him squeeze my hand to get a grip on reality which he reacted well to.

Well first off ive never heard of tan ketamine. That sounds like some form of MDxx, possibly MDA if he was really tripping. What i dont understand is if it was actually MDA mixed with K, why he was having a terrible trip.
As long as he found his way back to reality hes fine, dont second guess yourself you did the right thing. Everyones trips are different but the cloudy eyes really confuses me. Honestly you werent that intoxicated so i dont think you were imagining this. How much MDxx was in each roll?

It could have all been in your head (you WERE on drugs, don't underestimate the hallucinatory potential of MDxx), he could truly have been K'd the fuck out, or it was some other chemical. This thread will most likely turn into a debate between speculation as to what drug it was and defending the fact that it could have been Ketamine. The most important thing to take away from this is to make sure you know and research what drug you are taking BEFORE hand, and use it responsibly. Seriously, I would have cursed the fuck out of his "mate" who kept shoving drugs in his mouth.

Ketamine definitely doesnt have effects like that since its a tranquilizer. Also feeding someone who has already K-holed more ketamine is a terrible idea, nice job intervening.

Ketamine trips are supposed to be out of body experiences, SWIM has never k-holed but ive sat him multiple times when hes pushed himself. Good crystal (clear, tall spires) and horse grade, not that cat shit.
Its possible that the rolls you ate had some mescaline in them, did you feel weezy when you were coming up on the rolls? How much do you weigh (alcohol to body weight)?

Show me one instance of mescaline being in ecstasy pills, confirmed by a pill testing source. Mescaline has a fairly high dosage and is relatively rare and expensive, it would be the last thing a manufacturer would choose to cut a batch of pills with.

I had taken half a fully tested 120mg ecstasy pill at 11 and another half at 1:30.... this happened at 3:30am

Everyone else at the party had seen the guys and were "waiting" for trouble.... I was the one who found it!!! But yes they had been taking lots of other drugs too. Its good to know that I did the right thing (I used to over-react a lot). Others who have taken Ket before had said that they could tell he was in the K-Hole but only realised how bad a shape he was in afterwards when his shock kicked in.

Yeah, even when he was leaving I said to the mate about pushing anything into someones mouth and his answer was "you dont know anything about my mate... he wasnt in any trouble!!!!" - this from a guy who decided to come into the room where I was helping Ian and shag his girlfriend in the corner.... needless to say they were asked to leave once Ian was "healthy" enough.

Just hope someones there the next time he decides to force-feed ian drugs.

Oh sorry, one other question.... is a spasm/shudder/shake a sign of a come down? It was just after this that his eyes cleared up and pupils returned... at this stage I'm more intrigued and trying to broaden my knowledge.

Show me one instance of mescaline being in ecstasy pills, confirmed by a pill testing source. Mescaline has a fairly high dosage and is relatively rare and expensive, it would be the last thing a manufacturer would choose to cut a batch of pills with.
ive had mescaline rolls before, I cant exactly prove it to you now can i? That was kind of a stupid demand. Rare and expensive? lol i guess most people dont use the underweb.. not that i do. All i know is that when SWIM tested these rolls, in front of me with a standard bunk police kit, that it came as a light light orange. Which is either mescaline or amphetamine and i really didnt have that much energy. I was extremely nautious on the come up and then my vision was really wompy, had crazy trails. I did eat 2 but SWIM told me to eat 2.

Oh sorry, one other question.... is a spasm/shudder/shake a sign of a come down? It was just after this that his eyes cleared up and pupils returned... at this stage I'm more intrigued and trying to broaden my knowledge.
ive never seen anyone coming out of a k-hole, or any trip, spasm or shake. Ive had seizures coming out of mushroom trips but i do have epilepsy. Which is weird cause youd figure it would happen on LSD but nope, just mushrooms. Its fine if i eat chocolates but if i eat anything over 2.5 grams of mushrooms raw i have a seizure when im coming down.

ive had mescaline rolls before, I cant exactly prove it to you now can i? That was kind of a stupid demand. Rare and expensive? lol i guess most people dont use the underweb.. not that i do. All i know is that when SWIM tested these rolls, in front of me with a standard bunk police kit, that it came as a light light orange. Which is either mescaline or amphetamine and i really didnt have that much energy. I was extremely nautious on the come up and then my vision was really wompy, had crazy trails. I did eat 2 but SWIM told me to eat 2.
Dude, we do not use "SWIM" here - it is specifically mentioned in bluelight's user agreement because it is annoying and offers you no protection.
People don't put mescaline in "ecstasy" pills. The dose required - and the price of mescaline - makes it an impossible adulteration.
Just wouldn't happen.
Some research chemical? Certainly.
But mescaline? Not a snowball's chance in hell.

How big was the "mescaline" pill that you took? Was it like the size of a Tums antacid or something? 300mg seems to be the lowest effective dosage for full mescaline effects. Most MDMA pills weigh about 250mg, including fillers and active material. And as someone said, mescaline is way more expensive to make than most other drugs that have similar effects. I still don't understand how people can still buy into this idea that mescaline pills are out there. These beans contain either LSD, DOx, or a 2C-x. The only way you're going to get mescaline is if you do some sort of cactus extraction or get it from someone who synthesized it in a lab. Just look up "mescaline pills" in the BL search engine or even Google.

OP: you did a good job, but this guy is probably going to overdose on insane amounts of unknown powders the very next weekend, you can't fix stupid

i used swim because that was actually the appropiate time to use it... I didnt actually test the rolls a friend did. The rolls were about the size of a nickel. It might have been an RC and i only had the rolls once, all i know is that i was tripping way to hard for it to be any form of MDxx. For you to say "not a snowballs chance in hell" is basically saying you know everyone who presses rolls. I really doubt that. People who lay sheets and press pills experiment all the time and i can tell you for a fact that these rolls deffinetly had some shit in them. I was told they were MDxx with small amounts of mescaline in them. When we tested it came out as amphetamine/mescaline

this is really besides the point though, this thread is resolved now. Glad you did the right shit OP. Its hard to think straight when your mind is twisted.

When we tested it came out as amphetamine/mescaline

if its a colorchange test how can it give a result for mixes of two different drugs? they change one color and that indicates one drug....there are no result guides that give shades of colors that correspond to mixtures of different drugs. And if you are trusting the word of some stoner acidhead drug dealer that says he tested it and is a "trustworthy guy" then whatever you were told is BS. unless you used some real analytical techniques...which it sounds like you didn't

anyone smart enough to get their hands on pure mescaline mix amounts of it into amphetamine and press it into a roll then take a hit on the price selling it for the price of mdma pills. most likely You got some cheap ass research chemical, not mescaline.

if its a colorchange test how can it give a result for mixes of two different drugs? they change one color and that indicates one drug....there are no result guides that give shades of colors that correspond to mixtures of different drugs. And if you are trusting the word of some stoner acidhead drug dealer that says he tested it and is a "trustworthy guy" then whatever you were told is BS. unless you used some real analytical techniques...which it sounds like you didn't

anyone smart enough to get their hands on pure mescaline mix amounts of it into amphetamine and press it into a roll then take a hit on the price selling it for the price of mdma pills. most likely You got some cheap ass research chemical, not mescaline.
that "stoner acidhead drug dealer" happens to be my bestfriend. Also if you look at the basic bunk police kit, like i stated was used above, light orange like i also already said indicates either amphetamine or mescaline. It could have been an RC and for the way my stomach was feeling i wouldnt doubt it but my comedown wasnt hard and i didnt have serious after effects.

that "stoner acidhead drug dealer" happens to be my bestfriend. Also if you look at the basic bunk police kit, like i stated was used above, light orange like i also already said indicates either amphetamine or mescaline. It could have been an RC and for the way my stomach was feeling i wouldnt doubt it but my comedown wasnt hard and i didnt have serious after effects.

the way I read it was that the result was amphetamine AND mescaline was what I though you meant you were saying. if its amp or mesacaline it should be easy to tell which one it is as they are both very different. 500 mg of amp would likely send you to the ER while 500 mg of mescaline would be whats needed to trip. There are so many analogues out there that a color change test does not really confirm the identity of your substance just gives you a better guess. so you dont really prove you had a highly unlikely substance like mescaline unless you send it to a lab. I don't think there has every been a confirmed report of a roll with mescaline in it. its other RCs